It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Expectancy Lower for Trump Voters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

People who live in Trump's most supportive communities feel they are not as healthy as the nation as a whole and people in their communities are more likely to die from a drug or alcohol overdose, according to data from the Gallup and the Centers for Disease Control analyzed by the American Communities Project. Meet The Press merged data from three groups of counties that Trump won by more than 20 points - Graying America, Evangelical Hubs and Working Class Country. Those counties carry some common traits. They are more rural than the other places and tend to have lower incomes and lower college education rates. There are 1024 counties in that merged group. Trump won 986 of them. And they look very different from the country on some key health measures.

So I guess the numbers are in. If you're a Trump supporter you have a lower life span. Seems like you're more likely a drug or alcohol user, have an unhealthy lifestyle or uneducated.

More than 28% of the people in those counties said they have health problems that prevent them from doing things people their age normally can do. In some of those places that was much higher, well over 30%. That's compared to a national average figure of roughly 22%, according to Gallup surveys conducted in the 3rd quarter of 2016.

More Fake news?
I'm having a hard time believing this poll/study. There are a lot of Trump supporters here. I'd like to know if you all fall into any of these categories.

Trump tweeted critizing NBC and CNN again. Saying-

Just watched NBC Nightly New--So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point
Just can't get much worse, although CNN is right up there

twitter.com...
www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 11-12-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. I think it was written by people who eat Avacados and watch Dr. Oz on TV.

Evidence shows if you drink a beer or two a day you live longer too.

Remember, this is the CDC, they are trying to give us BS all the time and make us fear dying from all sorts of diseases. Mind control is their specialty. I suppose they will now say most Trump supporters don't get the flu vaccine and they are evil.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You voted for the wrong person studies say you will die sooner!!

Hah give me a break

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. I think it was written by people who eat Avacados and watch Dr. Oz on TV.

Remember, this is the CDC, they are trying to give us BS all the time and make us fear dying from all sorts of diseases. Mind control is their specialty. I suppose they will now say most Trump supporters don't get the flu vaccine and they are evil.

With all due respect people who eat avocados rarely watch Dr Oz that would be your two bear a day types.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here I was thinking they have a shorter life span because clinton supporters keep bashing them and threatening them with deadly violence.

It was beer all along..

colour me bamboozled... lol

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
If you're a Trump supporter you have a lower life span. Seems like you're more likely a drug or alcohol user, have an unhealthy lifestyle or uneducated.

Long live my soon-to-be 85 year old Mom, and 86 year old father. Both are Trump supporters.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe if more Trump supporters were illegals they'd get their free healthcare.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: rickymouse

With all due respect people who eat avocados rarely watch Dr Oz that would be your two bear a day types.

Here is a good video. nutritionfacts.org... For the Avacado eating trump supporters.
edit on 11-12-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They must have applied Trump demographics to other areas of study such as diet, income and mortality rates. No way a study could have been made on this yet. They are just talking about po-folk. I also think it's an unfair application, and certainly is jumping the gun.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

This is getting beyond ignorant,what amazes me is the great interest it collects,has society fallen to this level of idiocracy,I'm beggining to wonder

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
R.I.P. NBC news. Oh the irony.

new topics

top topics

join