It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trump denies CIA report that Russia intervened to help him win election
www.washingtonpost.com

President-elect Donald Trump said he does not believe the CIA’s conclusion that Russia intervened in the election to help him win, attributing the assessment to Democrats who supported Hillary Clinton and claiming repeatedly that the U.S. intelligence community has “no idea” what might have happened.

“I think it’s ridiculous,” Trump said in an interview with “Fox News Sunday,” his first Sunday show appearance since the election last month. “I think it’s just another excuse. I don’t believe it . . . No, I don’t believe it at all.”

Our new president-elect again exercising his consistent position to always deny intelligence. I'm not sure what's worse. This president-elect's denial of intelligence or all the people who will come to defend him for it.

So the CIA is now a leftist rag? This President-elect needs to be removed.

Electors need to step up and cast their votes for someone other than Trump. This is beyond ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I would think Trump feels very insulted when the news implies that he only won because "Russia hacked".

I've been watching CNN this morning. It sounds like only the CIA is sure Russia hacked and Trump's win is the effect. The other alphabet agencies don't sound as positive.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This whole debacle makes me wonder if Trump will accept information from our intelligence agencies if it goes against what he wants to believe.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So Russia made Hillary suck so much?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

so, his feeling matter more to you than protecting our democracy?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think it might be a good thing if our President does not accept everything that they say without consideration for alternative explanations. Our intelligence agencies could become very corrupt and could be the ones actually controlling the decisions of government if they have free reign to portray whatever narrative fits their agenda.

The fact is, there are Russian hack attempts throughout the world every day.
I see their attempts on our own systems daily, in addition to a few other countries. There are some sources that are more prevalent than others, and Russia is one of them.
I don't know if Russia's government is behind them - I doubt it.
The attempts from China - I think those are more likely to be sanctioned by the government.

The FACT is, that just because there were hack attempts, or even successful access, does not mean that they are surely the ones who leaked the information.

I think we need to ask the CIA the important questions...
WHO ELSE hacked the DNC? (Because I guarantee that it was not ONLY Russians.)
What other attempts were there?
Who else internally had access to the information?

They never address these questions, and until they do, I think we have to consider that the CIA is following orders to give the message that the administration wants them to give.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

How did I say his feelings matter to me? His feelings matter to him. He is a reactionary person.

If Russia really did hack, the CIA should provide more proof, less "general consensus".
That's what CNN called it. General consensus.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

hahahahahahaha

Hackers exposed the corruption of Hillary.

So what do leftists do?

Embrace the corruption and blame the hackers.

hahahahahahahaha

You can't make this stuff up!

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Here we have the crux of the matter! We can see (by the support Trump garnered) that, if a canidate is popular, there isn't much that will convince their supporters not to vote for them.

Hillary was just a terrible choice as a candidate. That's the bottom line.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
This whole debacle makes me wonder if Trump will accept information from our intelligence agencies if it goes against what he wants to believe.

Very well said. This right here is the issue.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The CIA needs a good, extensive purge I think.

Too many old guard trapped in this Cold War mindset.

Not only that but it is literally the job of the CIA to create threats where they did not exist previously. Like Al-Qaeda, or Saddam's fictional WMDs.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"There was no breach by hostile actors".
"There was no intent"
"There is no criminal actions"

"The Russians hacked the e-mails and smeared the Hillary campaign to assist Trump".
"America's Classified information was exposed by a top diplomat".
"This is a criminal action"

One of this is a lie. One of them HAS to be a lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The CIA is worse than a leftist rag. They're a criminal organisation. If Trump isn't careful he'll end up dead.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Russia didn't hack anything and did not effect the election. This was a planted narrative that is being used by the Dems and those in power at large to implement more control over our election process that way they never have someone who isn't one of them win again. Amazing to think that as corrupt as the election process already is, as much as parties cheat and the media pushes their chosen hero, it still isn't enough and they need to do more. Wake the hell up people. Stop buying this crap.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

And what is Odd is that he said the whole thing is rigged..... Oh but you Won Donald.....That's ok, my followers will go along with anything I say no matter how hypocritical.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Jefferton

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

hahahahahahaha

Hackers exposed the corruption of Hillary.

So what do leftists do?

Embrace the corruption and blame the hackers.

hahahahahahahaha

You can't make this stuff up!

It blows my mind, seriously, how people just seem to overlook that one 'little' tidbit. Why are they even passing GO? The buck should stop exactly at the corruption of Hillary Clinton. Everything else... why are we even questioning everything else when the issue is still the issue?

Quickly loosing faith in humanity and it's intelligence. Thinking like this is what's setting us back 10,000 years.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: underwerks

I think it might be a good thing if our President does not accept everything that they say without consideration for alternative explanations. Our intelligence agencies could become very corrupt and could be the ones actually controlling the decisions of government if they have free reign to portray whatever narrative fits their agenda.

The fact is, there are Russian hack attempts throughout the world every day.
I see their attempts on our own systems daily, in addition to a few other countries. There are some sources that are more prevalent than others, and Russia is one of them.
I don't know if Russia's government is behind them - I doubt it.
The attempts from China - I think those are more likely to be sanctioned by the government.

The FACT is, that just because there were hack attempts, or even successful access, does not mean that they are surely the ones who leaked the information.

I think we need to ask the CIA the important questions...
WHO ELSE hacked the DNC? (Because I guarantee that it was not ONLY Russians.)
What other attempts were there?
Who else internally had access to the information?

They never address these questions, and until they do, I think we have to consider that the CIA is following orders to give the message that the administration wants them to give.

This is the same man who won't take intelligence briefings, but will dismiss what they say. You'd have to listen to something before you can give it consideration.

From his actions on this so far, I see a person that won't look at something as serious as a rival foreign government interfering in our elections because he may have benefited from it. And that's a measure of character right there.

If Trump said we're going to get to the bottom of this because I love America and want to see it protected and make it great again no matter what, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But he didn't. He doubled down to protect himself, first and foremost.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
If Trump isn't careful he'll end up dead.

We can only HOPE.
edit on 11-12-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The CIA is worse than a leftist rag. They're a criminal organisation. If Trump isn't careful he'll end up dead.

what? all this in the name of Trump?

whadafck is happening to people
this is close to a cult-like following.
the question is what would people NOT blindly take Trumps's side on. its strange, every move Trumps made so far is a great thing with no question. this is nothing short of a cult.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

If Trump isn't careful he'll end up dead.

We can only HOPE.

Your name seems like a perfect fit.

And why should the establishment kill their own guy they just weaseled into the white house?
Your hate towards this man is making you blind.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join