It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority to Install Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Got it. I thought you meant Pres. at first.

IMO this is all a waste of time. Even if it's proven that Russia did something to effect the election it doesn't change the fact that she cheated Bernie.

If that's ok then why not Russia?? I don't remember wanting justice for Bernie like she wants now.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting that the U.S. Supreme Court is not involving itself in the aftermath of the 2016 Presidential election. They easily get involved with matters that are infinitely more trivial in scope.

Because there is nothing for them to get involved with. When someone files a law suit and its goes that high then they will get involved. The same thing occurred in the 2000 election where people (democrats) falsely claim florida won Bush the election.
edit on 10-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Got it. I thought you meant Pres. at first.

IMO this is all a waste of time. Even if it's proven that Russia did something to effect the election it doesn't change the fact that she cheated Bernie.

If that's ok then why not Russia?? I don't remember wanting justice for Bernie like she wants now.

Because Democrats dont like having their own tactics used against themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They would not, due to the fact that elections were smoothly done without any major problems, the problems came after Hillary lost them, the fake media, the hoaxes her interfering into recounts behind the scenes by proxy and the fact that she is just a crazy woman that rather see American destroy because she obviously have a lot of money that was invested in her for her win via the Hillary foundation.

That is why the higher courts will not get involved, they can see the crap for what it is and from where it comes from.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: mOjOm

Keith Ellison to step down from house seat to lead the democratic party.

The Democratic party is now so puny and lacking in influence, that Mickey Mouse could lead it!
Look at the 2016 U.S. Balance of Power Charts: en.wikipedia.org...

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Sorry, I didn't make it clear, the DNC appointed leader and their party presidential candidate are two different persons.

link   
They're really pulling out all the stops. Fake news, recounts, Russian hackers... and it's barely been a month. I've never seen a scramble like this before.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well they should have thought of that before they got caught doing what they were doing. Because it's too late now to cry foul. Nobody cares now.

I have no sympathy for the Dems. They did this to themselves and now they have to deal with it.

I predict I'll be saying the same thing for the Cons. here soon enough too. Although I'm not looking forward to having to deal with that situation either. I'm still hoping he really does make America Great again, but that's not looking good IMO. But we'll see.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: carewemust
It's interesting that the U.S. Supreme Court is not involving itself in the aftermath of the 2016 Presidential election. They easily get involved with matters that are infinitely more trivial in scope.

Because there is nothing for them to get involved with. When someone files a law suit and its goes that high then they will get involved. The same thing occurred in the 2000 election where people (democrats) falsely claim florida won Bush the election.

The Supreme Court got involved with Florida, when it was just a simple recount. It was resolved on December 12th, barely a month after the election. Ref: en.wikipedia.org...

How did the S.C. get involved so quickly? I thought there was a track to be followed?

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

They would not, due to the fact that elections were smoothly done without any major problems, the problems came after Hillary lost them, the fake media, the hoaxes her interfering into recounts behind the scenes by proxy and the fact that she is just a crazy woman that rather see American destroy because she obviously have a lot of money that was invested in her for her win via the Hillary foundation.

That is why the higher courts will not get involved, they can see the crap for what it is and from where it comes from.

Gosh.. You're saying that the Title of this thread references something that can't happen? A FAKE potentiality.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Me neither and I have been voting in presidential elections since 1978, things are heading a path in this nation from where is going to be hard to come back, the new generations are just been fed soo much propaganda that they can not longer see fiction from facts.

And is going to get worst, we may be turning into one of those developing countries where elections are turned into a circus, I guess our once the envy of the world electoral system is now a joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Because it was a Presidential election and the window of time was very small. The court challenges filed were filed directly to the US Supreme Court because of the electoral college vote deadline.

any case that falls under whats called "original jurisdiction" can be directly petitioned to the US Supreme Court. Those cases have a narrow criteria - issues between states, officers of the US government (elected officials) etc.

Any other case falls under whats called Appellate jurisdiction. A case has to work its way through state courts, federal court, federal appeals and finally to the US Supreme Court.

the 2000 election and Florida recount fell under the US Supreme Courts "original jurisdiction" because it involved elected officials.
edit on 11-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

No, no, I think this a great topic for discussion, but the main issue is how fake news can affect our own electoral system and it did, it actually did, but not in the way that was expected by those that did the influencing and to tell the truth the influencing came from within our own borders.

But is not enough facts to have any legal authority installing Hillary.

For what we have seen since election night, we can see that the woman is not letting go, Hillary can not let go, something seems maniacal in her stance, behind the scenes.

The question should be why?

Why Hillary want that presidential seat so bad, perhaps is more to it that we may think and that is money, but who's money.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Her entire campaign raked in and spent over $700 million.
Trump raked in and spent over $300 million.

Both number are inclusive of all money received (party sources / outside sources etc).

Since Hillary lost her foundation has seen a massive drop in donations, which lends even more credence to pay for play schemes. I think the must win attitude for Clinton revolves around potentially going to prison for crimes she and bill committed.

If Obama issues pardons it will destroy the left and the false narrative Clinton did nothing wrong. If she is not pardoned and the new AG goes forward, it will expose the false narrative Clinton did nothing wrong.

I dont see a rush from companies wanting the Clinton's as speakers anymore.
Donations are drying up to the foundation...
An administration is in that could prosecute her.

What are the Clintons going to live off of in their retirement? Given the lifestyle they are accustomed to the money they have now wont last long.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I am sure they will collect welfare and be on medicare, I'm just been sarcastic, but you are right, I thought she spend more than that, more like in the billions.

But I maybe wrong, Hillary is going mad, crazy if you ask me, she needed that presidential seat to keep her coffers full and to erase all her wrong doings, but all she got was an unexpected lost and she is vulnerable, I think she will going mad.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The numbers above do not account for super pacs. Factor those in and you will get a billion dollar figure.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yup - it must have been Russia - /end sarcasm. I am wondering if the Dems tried to rig the election and still lost.

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report
edit on 11-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
We should all look at the bigger picture:
Who is to blame for this classified information to be so easily hacked & leaked?

Clinton.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well they should have thought of that before they got caught doing what they were doing. Because it's too late now to cry foul. Nobody cares now.

I have no sympathy for the Dems. They did this to themselves and now they have to deal with it.

I predict I'll be saying the same thing for the Cons. here soon enough too. Although I'm not looking forward to having to deal with that situation either. I'm still hoping he really does make America Great again, but that's not looking good IMO. But we'll see.

I do not care for Trumps authoritarianism or abrasive demeanor, but the true corruption from the democratic party is at nearly unfathomable levels. I wish it was someone better than Trump to deal with it, but thats where we are.

And dems....good lord, most have lost their damn minds. I dont mean to be confrontational about it, but really, the amount of self delusion from the people around me is on the bat # crazy level. The posts Im seeing on fb dont even bother to actually make sense any more. The majority of dems have become a bunch of spoiled children with no grasp of reality. I thank the few that still remember what actual liberal values are.

And the far right, stop trying to legislate religion on the rest of us. For real. Your religion is for you and thats cool, but its not for everyone.

And nobody is going to listen to this, its just a way to vent. Good night all you mad lunatics.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

The ironic part is Saturday Night Live addressed the very issue of denial by the left.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join