It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archons Rule Over Us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Before the dawn of man we didn't have mortal bodies but bodies that were etheric in the form of spiritual matter. We had abilities that far surpassed what we are capable of today, telepathic abilities. We were able to create things, real things using just our thoughts and imaginations. Then came the Archons who are evil predators that feed off the pain, misery of others. These beings had a plan to use our energy to empower themselves.

They then sought out to deceive humans into giving up their spiritual bodies for physical ones. They lied to the humans who never encountered such evil since humans were good. Humans were told they would have physical bodies with "DNA upgrades" and "better functions" which was a lie. The physical bodies we agreed to go inside of caused a disconnect from the source our creator. The new bodies were also frugal, were susceptible to disease, programming and weaknesses. At this point, the majority of us have lost our memory prior to becoming human and our psychic abilities.

These Archons stole our energy, that is mainly how they have survived and flourished. They setup energy siphoning through many avenues such as sexual trauma, addictions, injuries, rage and fear. The key signs to look out for is if your being attacked is brain fog, confusion, lack of clarity, forgetfulness, chronic fatigue, depressed mood etc. Best method for preventing an attack is being proactive like going for long walks, bike riding anything to do with constant movement and blood flow is beneficial because these predators love to prey on the weak so if your still at all times they perceive you as easy prey to be consumed. Archons can also cause racing thoughts in unsuspecting victims so use distraction as method to silence them. Now that you're aware of these predators don't be surprised if they ramp up their attack against you, so keep your spiritual armor on at all times because this war isn't fought with flesh and bones but it is spiritually.

Before the fall of man we were spiritual beings.

We were able to manifest things with our thoughts and imaginations.

We had telepathic abilities.

Archons love to prey on what they perceive to be weak so be proactive and keep moving.

Use distraction as method to silence the racing thoughts from the Archons.

Meditation awareness techniques can let you decipher Archons thought manipulation.

edit on 10-12-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Show me some evidence of Archon's

Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Do they rule over the Sugar Demons or do the Sugar Demons rule over them?

Or the other guys? I forget thier names right now.
edit on 10/12/2016 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Do they rule over the Sugar Demons or do the Sugar Demons deal over them?

Eat caramel, and the archons go away. Sugar demons are stronger.
Archons don't like a happy mouth.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Show me some evidence of Archon's

Thanks

The the three unclean spirits would be malevolent Archon likes-

Revelation 16:10-16 King James Version (KJV)

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

www.biblegateway.com...

And the mentioned Angels also benevolent Archon likes -

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I suppose we all create our own demons in a sense... S&F Crunky, the struggle is real.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 10-12-2016 by Illumimasontruth because: Double

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No they are from the same hive.

The Archons are aliens flying in a giant Sugar Cubes like The Borg. Hence gigantic sugar demons.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Archons originally trained the sugar demon and were then laid off indefinitely when the work was outsourced to the sugar demons for a fraction of the labor costs.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I see you're one who believes anything someone else concocted. Here's your Participation Medal

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Religion and religious writings kinda put me into snooze mood.

For that reason i'm out

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Religion and religious writings kinda put me into snooze mood.

For that reason i'm out

What you are describing is an obvious Archon attack!

May be time for a brisk walk down to the pool hall.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Your posts should really be in the short story forum. It's actually really good science fiction.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I believe this is somewhat true, but the real history and inner workings behind the veil are only something to be guessed at.

Also, your advice for exercise, healthy habits, and mediation is good advice for just about any of our wacky perceptions and beliefs

If you're interested in these things, i recommend the youtube user, Chiron Last and the Golden Web series.

Also, I'm not sure if archon would be the right word for low vibrational entities feeding off of one. There can be many things that cause depression, head fog, anxiety, emotional problems ect... Blaming it on an invisible entity is a bit naive and silly, unless you can verify that this true.

Archon usualy means something along the lines of "ruler". These would be beings that operate on a grand scale. Influencing the masses in ways that would benifit them.

I'm not sure there is anything we can do to "fight" against them. They are master minipulators and will use war, peace, greed, love, hate and everything to keep the infinite duealistic nature of humankind swinging.

The only way to win is for humanity to basically take buddha's "middle" path or some form of that neutral-minded mentality to heart.

I mean, thats sort of the theory... Some of it is convincing when you play connect the dots. However, so is a lot of things. Existence is too damn complicated.

new topics

top topics

join