It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matthew 10:34-36

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Joshuabennone

No, the Mandaean text is thought to be at least from third century with high probility some documents date from first century sources (exodus from palestine etc).

What nag hammadi scriptures have negative statements about John the baptist?

edit on 24-1-2017 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fatkid
That's why I used the phrase "if you had..."

Indicating that I recognized that you didn't do what followed after that. The message was more an additional reminder for everyone who read your comment as well cause someone might still read that into your first comment just like some people might still be left with the notion that the verse in the OP is about religious leaders because of the commentary of others. Of course one can have a family member that is a religious leader but the focus in that account is on family members, not religious leaders.
edit on 24-1-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joshuabennone

I didn't tell you how you have to reply, I told you how I am choosing to reply.

romans didn't think like humans of today.

I'll give you a couple of examples, the internet, cell phones, television, news media, video games, slavery, legions, temples, philosophy, catapults, horses used in warfare, swords, prophets, magic, Jupiter, luna.

the rest of your attack on me I will avoid because I don't want to turn this mans thread into an argument between you and me.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I understand, I was shown something at some point about the use of the word sword in the bible, and I was just trying to elude that there is more to it than meets the eye. I think we are on the same page.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join