It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cultural enrichment" in Germany brings crime, rape and terror

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Since Germany opened its borders to “cultural enrichment,” there have been an extra 402,000 crimes committed by migrants. Illegal immigrants and asylum seekers are vastly overrepresented in every area of crime. Migrant rapes are never ending, terror plots are a constant threat.
Germany is the shocking proof that multiculturalism has failed.

LINK

My son works for the German state polizei and he says 402,000 crimes that is reported is a joke and is much higher. It is so high the local government is panicking to keep these crimes off the television as possible.

Lets take a look at this youtube video concerning crimes in Germany that are being committed by immigrants.

This is exactly what will come to North America.....IF it is not already there.
edit on 8-12-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Infowars, got it.

Fan the flames of Islamaphobia...

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Infowars, got it.

Truth is truth.....no matter who reports it.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What I find odd about all this is that here in the UK we have been taking Middle Eastern and African immigrants for decades and we do not seem to have these problems.
I have to ask myself.. Why is that? Something doesn't quite add up.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
What I find odd about all this is that here in the UK we have been taking Middle Eastern and African immigrants for decades and we do not seem to have these problems.

You don't get out much? Why don't you walk the streets of London at midnight or go to one of the many NO GO zones setup ONLY for Muslims?

Why you guys even allow sharia law in your land?

Check out the numerous youtube videos concerning immigration in England.... why even your own government is bitching about it. It is all over the news......

Where have you been?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Infowars, got it.

No its not

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I don't speak German but I'm pretty sure "Angela Merkel' translates into 'Epic Fail' in any language, she needs to take off the rose-colored-glasses and absorb the real world.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Infowars, got it.

Selective 'truth' thats supports a political agenda.

Why don't you walk the streets of London at midnight or go to one of the many NO GO zones setup ONLY for Muslims?

Every major city has dangerous districts that you would be a fool to walk in 'after midnight'.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

BS and bigotry.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Any arguments on the content? any stats that would disprove what Watson says?

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

I live in Silicon Valley, San Fransisco Bay Area, California, my entire life. Here we have a melting pot of every conceivable culture and nationality, all mixed together, living like sprawling urbanites. I don't blame any one of them individually for their 'errant' behavior. For I well know that their skin color, ethnicity and culture is not what makes a criminal. Its their intent, as individual as the racist and religious hate and bigotry we see on threads like this.

The only fear you have to fear is fear itself.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

You mean like the rape gangs that were grooming children in the 1000's

Muslim immigrant rape gangs in the UK

yep nothing to see here move along

The thing I ask myself is why people are in such denial?
Is it that you dont wanna deal with it?
Is it that its unPC to say the truth?
Is it that these poor Muslims are so hard done by by our horrible and racist societies that this sort of thing is by extension acceptable?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Infowars, got it.

Selective 'truth' thats supports a political agenda.

Why don't you walk the streets of London at midnight or go to one of the many NO GO zones setup ONLY for Muslims?

Every major city has dangerous districts that you would be a fool to walk in 'after midnight'.

I agree with you, even Melbourne and Sydney have no go areas that arent safe to walk.

Guess who predominantly live in these areas, Ill give you a clue, they belong to the religion of peace.

1st in with the correct answer gets a cookie

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Infowars, got it.

No its not

Now this is a closed mind.......

Let me guess you are a democrat?

lol

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

I live in Silicon Valley, San Fransisco Bay Area, California, my entire life. Here we have a melting pot of every conceivable culture and nationality, all mixed together, living like sprawling urbanites. I don't blame any one of them individually for their 'errant' behavior. For I well know that their skin color, ethnicity and culture is not what makes a criminal. Its their intent, as individual as the racist and religious hate and bigotry we see on threads like this.

The only fear you have to fear is fear itself.

Come live in Germany or London or Amsterdam and lets see what you have to say.

You can NOT compare San Fransico to a foreign country.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Come live in Germany or London or Amsterdam and lets see what you have to say.

No thanks. By the by, I am half german and have visited, long ago when the country was still divided by barb wire and gun towers.

My people left Europe to get away from this attitude towards, 'foreigners'. Not that we don't have that same attitude here, also over dramatized to further a divisive agenda for political purposes.

One big happy EU, huh? As happy and divisive as you choose to make your little part of it.

You can NOT compare San Fransisco to a foreign country.

You mean the dangerous districts "after midnight"? SF has those too, in certain parts. Of East Oakland, East San Jose, East Palo Alto. Gimme a break.

Bad things happen in lots of places. Don't see you much complaining about the unjust aggressive wars your happy EU is supporting under NATO's banner... hmmm

Thats the real political agenda behind the Islamaphobic Agitation. Demonizing peoples of "Middle Eastern" descent to justify spending all the money on all that hate and destruction.

Heres your dunce cap, go sit in a corner.
edit on 8-12-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Woe is Germany...you started 3 threads on the same day about Refugees and/or Muslim's. You could have joined them in the 1 thread...or are you aiming for the extra flag's & star's.

If a Trump or Clinton supporter started 3 threads about either on the same day...we'd be seeing the flame's in the Southern Hemisphere

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Merkel is history and will be remembered for the situation she has imposed upon the people she represents and this goes for all the numpty no common sense politicians throughout the EU!

Time for all EU countries to send them back!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Woe is Germany...you started 3 threads on the same day about Refugees and/or Muslim's. You could have joined them in the 1 thread...or are you aiming for the extra flag's & star's.

If a Trump or Clinton supporter started 3 threads about either on the same day...we'd be seeing the flame's in the Southern Hemisphere

How pitiful someone considers stars and flags at ATS........ sounds more like jealousy and ignorance......

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Angela Merkel has imported so many immigrants.. she must be in hurry to get them to vote for her. I don´t think german "aborginals" will do that.
Tho Merkel is famous on her turncoats near elections.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join