It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile trumpeter beaten to death with own instrument by angry parents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thats how Podesta must die

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Best post in the thread. Though I can't give you an applause, or the number of stars it deserves, I can give you the NB thumbs up of approval

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well, there'd be fewer witches too!

It may seem like I'm all for mob justice in this thread. I'm not.

But I do support these people who recognized a real danger to their community and sent a message that sex abuse will not be tolerated. According to what's in the article, I would doubt anyone intended to murder the suspect--he died later from his injuries.

I support the death penalty in certain circumstances.
Protecting children is one of those circumstances

Problem is the government tends to mismanage everything they touch

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Well said.

I agree, this is one of those cases where death penalty would not shock me. What was there, 7 preschool age victims in all? And yes, government dropped the ball. It's good to see some citizens carry out their moral duty when law failed the community.

Amazing, isn't it?--even the serfs and peasants know simple right-from-wrong. Hope it sends a message to other abusers.

edit on 7-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's time to bring back hangings.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
No great loss really.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ThickAsABrick

It's a City in the province of Buenos Aires

en.wikipedia.org...ón,_Buenos_Aires

There are other news sources reporting it.
However what is strange is that it's hit the new's about a day ago and yet it happened on October 30 2016. In this day and age of instant news I am suspicious why it would take 6 weeks for this to get out.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ATS seems to have become a whole lot more rabid since the election... it saddens me the absence of decorum and considered thought in many members.

So I'm going to express an opinion that will likely make most of the posters in this thread froth at the mouth.

I will preface it with this though:
Pedophilia is the absolute worst, the lowest of the low, the epitome of a completely broken spirit to need and be able to be able to abuse innocence.

The reality is that pedophiles are a symptom of our societies. They are produced as a result of the lack of care and attention for people across communities in general. They are the truly lost.

However, most in this thread come across as lunatics. Mob rule, murder, violence and no due process are leading us down a path of anarchy.

No matter how horrible the act, we, as a civilised society have must take the moral high ground, and accept a portion of responsibility for allowing situations that create these monsters.

Violence and abuse lead to more violence and abuse.

I am not institutionally religious, but religion has many good teachings... and a couple of those are justice and forgiveness.

Justice is not murdering the broken people of our world, and forgiveness is not condoning horrible acts.

To stop the cycle that creates monsters, we must confront the darkness in ourselves, be the bigger people, and find restraint and control so our children can learn from good examples.

At some point we have to evolve beyond murder and mob mentality, and find better solutions.

It will take generations to move towards an honour based and caring society, but it has to start somewhere.

Allowing unrestrained murder is not the answer or the first step towards a better world.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I was considering posting this story today--I heard it on the radio coming into work.

I'm generally opposed to mob violence and vigilante justice, but I'll tell you, pedophiles--especially when coupled with a justice system that seemingly dropped the ball--really create an instance where a crime of passion seems excusable. I don't know what the hell I would do if I EVER found someone doing something even remotely inappropriate with my children.

I hope that they enshrine his dented, bloody trumpet as an installation sculpture in the hall of the courtroom that let this guy out with only serving four years.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzlesphere
ATS seems to have become a whole lot more rabid since the election... it saddens me the absence of decorum and considered thought in many members.

So I'm going to express an opinion that will likely make most of the posters in this thread froth at the mouth.

I will preface it with this though:
Pedophilia is the absolute worst, the lowest of the low, the epitome of a completely broken spirit to need and be able to be able to abuse innocence.

The reality is that pedophiles are a symptom of our societies. They are produced as a result of the lack of care and attention for people across communities in general. They are the truly lost.

However, most in this thread come across as lunatics. Mob rule, murder, violence and no due process are leading us down a path of anarchy.

No matter how horrible the act, we, as a civilised society have must take the moral high ground, and accept a portion of responsibility for allowing situations that create these monsters.

Violence and abuse lead to more violence and abuse.

I am not institutionally religious, but religion has many good teachings... and a couple of those are justice and forgiveness.

Justice is not murdering the broken people of our world, and forgiveness is not condoning horrible acts.

To stop the cycle that creates monsters, we must confront the darkness in ourselves, be the bigger people, and find restraint and control so our children can learn from good examples.

At some point we have to evolve beyond murder and mob mentality, and find better solutions.

It will take generations to move towards an honour based and caring society, but it has to start somewhere.

Allowing unrestrained murder is not the answer or the first step towards a better world.

Bravo!! A round of applause to you sir. I was thinking this exact thing? Most people on here are bloodthirsty, and crazy. I myself am a combat vet, and have seen enough violence in my lifetime to last 3 of them. For all you out there who claim, "Yeah, let me get a hold of those guys, and I'll etc. etc. etc." and those for mob rule, and I even read someone wanted to bring back hangings? Well for all of you out there who want all this, let me tell you. You're just as twisted upstairs as one of those pedo's, but just on a different level. You all get this super sick kick out of some sort of suffering, or violence, and I just don't get it. I quoted the above post so you all can read it again, and hopefully evolve from this. Most of the world makes me sick, and the rest of you aren't a whole lot better.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

We are in some type of parallel Universe, the unfortunate thing is some sort of meme has occurred which is spreading like a virus. It will not stop until the light of day is shone on it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzlesphere

NO! The perverts must die!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Pedophile trumpeter beaten to death with own instrument by angry parents

Long live barbaric violent revenge!
It is nice to see how far we have not evolved mentally, emotionally, spiritually...
How many taking up their torches/trumpets will be on the next thread telling us all how they want Peace on Earth (tm)...?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Nobody is crying over it.

What the poster said - I think - is that it is disturbing to see you and others frothing at the mouth when you don't know the complete details of the case.

You know enough that you feel good sanctioning murder, which is what's happening here. Good for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Being beaten to death with a trumped is a much more dignified death then he deserved imho.

Bad taste joke...disregard
edit on 8 12 2016 by MysterX because: adjusted text

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I support the death penalty in certain circumstances. Protecting children is one of those circumstances Problem is the government tends to mismanage everything they touch

The governments around this world are much too busy bombing children or selling the bombs so others can bomb children to actually go about protecting any.

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Wow...Spice 1...I haven't thought about that guy since I was in juhior high. Thanks for the reminder...gotta love early-90s gangsta rap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join