It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to nix new Air Force One planes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

That was the funniest Gorram thing I've read all day.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: intrptr

I don't know and I don't even know if the article is true but usually I trust the Guardian.

I remembered the event, loosely googled it and grabbed the first link that actually showed the photograph of all that cash.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

That was the funniest Gorram thing I've read all day.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

3:08 into here...

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know whether Trump knows what he's talking about or not. But at least he's concerned with the costs and is looking into it. That's the problem. Nobody cares how much things cost as long as someone else is paying. What they haven't figured out. It's the tax payer. Which is them.

What Hillary would be caring about right now if she won. What types of new drapes will I order for the White house? And what 25,000 dollar dress will I wear to the Presidential Ball? Using the money she extorts out of foreign enemy states.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Trump announced today he was going to negotiate a lower price for the aircraft.

www.flightglobal.com...
edit on 12/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The article states the government gave Boeing the contract without competition. Is Boeing the only one that makes the 747-8s?

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Yes. The only two aircraft that meet the requirements of the RFP are made by Airbus and Boeing. Airbus chose not to offer their aircraft leaving Boeing the sole provider to offer an aircraft.
edit on 12/7/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Trump announced today he was going to negotiate a lower price for the aircraft.

www.flightglobal.com...

So why isn't he had of procurement instead of president if he is just going to renegotiate everything?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
December 21, 2016 -- ANOTHER WIN FOR TRUMP. "Winning" seems to be this guy's purpose in life. We're very fortunate!!

""The CEO of Boeing told President-elect Donald Trump Wednesday that his company can build a new Air Force One for less than originally quoted -- after Trump complained about the cost.

Earlier this month, Trump made headlines for blasting the company on Twitter for alleged cost overruns with the new fleet of Air Force One planes.

Trump called on the government to cancel the contract and called the supposed $4 billion price tag out of control.
Boeing’s Dennis Muilenburg, who met with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla., addressed the media after the meeting and said, “We’re going to get it done for less than that, and we’re committed to working together to make sure that happens.”"

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

cwm

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Oh he thinks it's like ordering a pizza. Just cancel it.
I sure hope they weren't almost done building it.

Craig's List:

For sale. Uber sleek 747 with capabilities to out manoeuvre anything in the sky. Sleeps 45.
4 billion or best offer.

To paraphrase Steven Colbert

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds an awful like Charlie sheen no?
What's next tiger milk?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join