It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Son just scared me a little bit...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIhadknown

I think it could also mean a fire.

Whirlwinds happen in house fires as well the blue whirlwind could be smoke. Certainly the aftermath of a fire would have the smoke going up as well like a whirlwind.

Make sure your smoke detectors are all set and batteries are good to go. Wouldn't hurt to go through a mock fire issue in your head on how you'd handle it.

Your son sounds awesome too btw as a fellow parent, ROCK ON with LOVE!
edit on 6-12-2016 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
WishIhadknown, First... please take my remarks with the spirit with which they are made... only out of concern and hope you can find a more comfortable repose with your son's amazing gifts.

Important piece of information, when you said his dreams "don't seem to bother him."

Re-read some of what you have written. "I don't know how to help him with his dreams".

Yet, that is an inaccurate statement of what's going on, sir/ma'am, isn't it?

YOU are disturbed by his dreams. You are taking your perception and things you are afraid of, and looking at his dreams through the lense of your own fears. He is a human being... so I can assure you, if he hasn't reacted to YOUR fear about his dreams yet, eventually he will... and you probably won't make the association or connection when he does... you'll perceive it as him having a problem...

...it's already clear from your comments you are doing that very thing already.

Sometimes a zany dream is just a zany dream. Dreams are certainly a lot of things... but one thing they are, is a place where the psyche just get's to blow off steam, and process and sort things for the well being of the mind and psyche.

Describing him the way you are... you are very blessed to have a kid like that... autism or not. The labels out of DSM 5 are useful from an understanding standpoint (autistic, savant, etc...) but your son is clearly much much more than those labels or diagnosis.

No matter what he dreams, all is well. Don't let his dreams disturb you... they are just blessed nature working inside him.

Julien of Norwich... a Christian mystic who was alive just prior to the Renaissance... she had a seies of visions while she lay on her death bed (she then recovered her health).

In her writings about her mystical experience, she shared what she understood about life and all that is, thusly:

"All is well... everything is well... every manner of thing shall be well."

Don't fear your sons gifts... even his dreams. If you react with fear to his dreams... he will start to fear telling them to you and it will confuse him that you are afraid of them.

Best wishes to you and your family

edit on 6-12-2016 by dasman888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

he said that when we go go camping there would be a big whirl-wind, and then a giant blue footprint would come down on us.

You might want to not go camping during a meteorite shower , especially if its stormy . Fireball dreams , blue footprint , whirlwind , why take the chance .

Yes the whole picture fits a meteor fall really a meteor does leave a footprint, makes a wind. I think I would skip camping.
Like this
Breaking: huge Meteor explodes over Russia
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-12-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sounds like a tornado. Tornados carry objects, so the blue footprint could be a big truck for a show store or even a big sign that is bent up and resembles a shoe to him. Whatever trip you've got planned, I'd put it on hold for now. Children have amazing insight because of just crossing over to us from the spirit side.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Interesting, and I'm wondering if things have happened in the past to cause you to think he might have some kind of psychic abilities? Other than quickly identifying the number of goldfish in the bowl, have there been other incidences which have come true... as in premonitions?

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

A thought,

why don`t you encourage him to draw what he saw or is seeing in his dreams but only if he wishes to. It shouldn`t be an obligation by any means. I hear that people with autism can be real artists so it`s a win win here, as long as he enjoys it and does it willingly. Just don`t expect him being Leonardo da Vinci right away, the art needs to be learned gradually but it is the details of their abstract thoughts that are unique and impressive.

It is a great way of communication as a single drawing can say a thousand words.

Best wishes to your boy and your family.

P.S. Let us know what he draws in case this thought comes to frutition. I will understand should you decide to keep it private.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Could your son be talking about this Whirlwind ? He may have been exposed to the Skylanders series ?

leolady

That was a great idea there. It totally went over my head lol!

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
When i was a kid, walls were moving towards me but thats when i was awake.

Check car lights penetrating windows

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just a pointless FYI, i am moderately autistic, read by two (mom says) or three (id guess) only ever drew my mommy growing up, a triangle (her dress) with two sticks for arms, two sticks for legs, and a circle head with squiggly hair and on all the hundred or so (she kept them all) a sideways circle over her head and two wings. Because I thought my mom was an angel...and not metaphorically...I honestly thought these loving beautiful beings called angels were exactly who my mom was. Probably five or six embarrassingly enough before I learned I was wrong. There is one single drawing I made of just her with no wings or halo, just my mother. Simple you'd think...but... This I drew one day I heard her shout and say a few curse words which startled me and made me run off crying. I was so soooo pissed off at her for making me feel scared that I decided "ill show her..." and I drew her without the halo and wings and shoved it angrily into the hall under my locked door id slammed behind me. It was labeled on the top "Mommy when shes mad and causing (cussing lol)." I felt horrible for days for giving that to her, like id gone too far. Lol. Hey I was four. Anyway baby him all you want its my favorite part of my childhood and again embarrassingly, life period to this day. Her nurturing my high IQ and love for puzzles and words and all gave me the confidence to graduate top of my class as a kid, finish college at one of the best schools on earth as a teenager, and i turned out just fine and dandy (if you have any worries which it is quite apparent you DO NOT but have all the faith in the little guy). To this day though I cant explain it...and it definitely stopped happening but I always ALWAYS saw a dimension nobody else saw. I remember it vividly and I mean quite literally another dimension. But at eight or nine it disappeared. No words describe the phenomenon but it was very crazy. Maybe we pull from there many of us autistic spectrum folk before we are tuned away from it.

PS to this day I've never had a pleasant dream.nightmares each and every night and often night terrors that I will not go back to sleep till the following night for

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

uhhh do you seriously believe your son is phisic and have made a thread on ats about how much you love him
erm i dont know what to say

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Camping, there it is again.

Due to some bizarre experiences I have had camping, I came across some information here that may have brought some things to light for me. Have you ever heard of the Missing 411 books? You may want to look into it. I'm currently awaiting all the book series now, but have been enmeshed with this subject for months now.

I truly believe there is something to this phenomena.

There are some camping stories here as well that might be useful for you.

Can am Missing411

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that your son sounds like an absolute delight!!

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

3 possibilities

1. Coincidence or one of you is crazy.
2. Could be govt. and you want to see who knows what.
3. Given the random details of the story and the timing I think there is a decent chance both of you are telling the truth. If you are, then your son has a gift which may also be a curse. Now that this is on the internet you will most likely find random "influencers" basically pawns who will want to use and study your child down the road. They will try way too hard to befriend you and influence your thoughts and behaviors. I would strongly suggest low doses of edible medical marijuana before bed. As crazy as it sounds it is the only way people like your son are able to turn their brains off. Normally I would not post anything like this on a site like this but they already know about me and the biggest bullet has already been dodged now that the election is over. I have had similar intuitions as your son, not really visions but I believe he was trying to tell you something important in the only way he knew how. I will try to make this as short and concise as possible.

Most of us know the govt. has spent trillions of tax dollars all around the country building underground cities and tunnels. The end game was to force the public underground at some point. You would still need a President crazy enough to do it and you would still need military cooperation which is the only reason Hillary did not get elected. It had nothing to do with votes, certain people with similar abilities as your son informed enough of the military that they were ready to boycott/fight back if Hillary was elected. It is well known that the military could not find anyone to fly Air Force One if Clinton was elected. It was well known because a lot (hundreds of military personnel) were offered the job and they all turned it down. I'm sure they still have a plan to do it but the plan has been delayed. Trump is not a savior but the current Trump is part of a different faction more interested in money and sex than killing and owning the public.

To explain the child's dream. Fireballs is referring to Nuclear strikes on most major cities. The Whirlwind refers to the nuclear radiation that would spread with the wind. They would most likely plan the attack when high winds were forecasted to have the most effect. Camping refers to the people who survive the attack but who do not want to go underground to be processed. The blue footprint refers to the faction who is planning the attack. In this case it is Democratic Party symbolized by blue, also the color of the medical field, (handicapped signs), police, many in the education field are part of this faction. Most of the Republican politicians from the past few decades were part of the same faction but we all saw the Bush family had zero support for Trump. CIA, WalMart executives (Blue) and the Aerospace industry are all part of the same group for the most part. I will not call them out by name but they are more of the Nerdy faction, they usually wear thick very noticeable glasses, tend to be homosexual, usually victims of Monarch programming in which they try to keep their children in a bubble or cocoon. As the first daughter they could have gotten Chelsea a dermatologist and a hair person but instead they gave her drugs to make her acne worse. (I went through the same programming) They show little respect for "Jocks" and are noticeably more insecure than just about everyone else. The biggest insult you can give them is to make them out to be dim witted. They love to point out punctuation and grammar mistakes and they try to use complicated words when totally uneccessary. Basically the opposite of Trump, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton would be the poster children for this faction. Just to add I am not for or against the Illuminati or Christianity, I view them as very similar groups who are trying to control the masses for their own benefit. I am a believer in individual thinking and the power of the individual. Call me crazy all you want, I know I'm crazy and I want you to know it as well, hope this helps someone.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Reminds me of me when I was very young. I was born without emotions and quite mentalized.

I'm known for being skeptical if a given autistic is "special" (all of them are special, but you know what I mean), but there's just something about how you put it that makes me curious.

Question: is the fire ball "Ovum"? It could pertain to creation, to the beginning of all things.

The whirlwind is interesting. This is symbolic of The Storm. Hurricaines, tornados are rife in ancient teachings and mythologies because of their beauty. You mentioning the nightmares was interesting; I apoligize if this is direct, but do you think that he is developing psychism?

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Responding before reading other replies, but wow.....that would freak me out a bit, too!! A whirlwind, and a "giant blue footprint"; all I can think of is some celestial object, and a crater, with the "whirlwind" because it's so close. Not sure I'd go camping, myself!! Are you even planning such a trip? Autistic kids are special, in many ways, and can be intuitive, so listening isn't a bad idea. Any chance he could draw a picture of this? I know it could be hard to have happen, but worth a shot?

That he dreams of "fireballs" regularly makes me wonder.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

It seems that a conversation with his physician would be a good idea. Disturbing imagery can be indicative of many other issues. You should probably be discussing this with his providers rather than random Internet users.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Fireballs represent anger, blue footprints means being corrected because your current are invalid. Or well not all of it but just part(s) of it. The anger is coming from something outside, like a group op people with pitchforks and torches and throwing it at your family, not personally at you but more like society or international I guess.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Have you at all consider that your son my be remembering a past life experience? There have been many documentaries regarding kids at that age who are remembering their past life and events leading up to thir death.
9 signs your childs reincarnated

fighter pilot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join