It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consequences of an internet echo chamber

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There's very little else about this guy online.

Here is the story wherein he struck a pedestrian.

From his entry on couchsurfing.com:

ABOUT ME
Countries I’ve Visited

Jamaica

Countries I’ve Lived In

Haiti, United States

His online presence seems quite sparse.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I am not a conspiracy theorist, that is a government label to throw people off, I am a Comprehensive Investigator.

And I have found that all on the internet is not true, all is not false either. That is what a, Comprehensive Investigator, must find out for their self, as for this" Pizzaagate", I don't know how much is true or how much is false. I do know the Clinton are as dirty as it gets, it's well know fact about Bill Clinton and his doings with Jeffrey Edward Epstein, the Billionaire Pedophile Bill was know to run with, including multiple trips on Jeffrey Edward Epstein private jet to Epstein private pervert island where it is know sex slaves were held against their will.

And people who don't give credence to the internet are stupid, because many that know, how to use the internet find you can learn or find out about, just about anything, within the internet. I know a lot people will try and criticize me and say Oh where did you get that on the internet, but they are no where near ready to have a debate when all they have is what they heard on MSM, especially when they were to lazy to learn how to operate and use a PC.

Most people don't have a clue what's even going on in their own back yard, much less down the road. They go thru life with blinders on, and if you go to tell them, what is going on down the road, they don't want to know, some don't want to know even if it's good , because their afraid and living a lie.

Just like I said, they eat babies in China, but the truth is only 1% of the people in China eat babies.

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, I noticed there wasn't much about him online -- so thank you. I was actually looking for GS4 connections...

But Haiti? Wow. That's just too coincidental and too damn creepy.

Sex trafficking of Haitian kids exploding

BREAKING : Clinton Foundation Tied to [Haiti] Convicted Child Trafficker Laura Silsby

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I thought we couldn't discuss this?

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: GuidedKill

You don't need to apologize to me. Your time would be better spent learning to discern fact from fiction.

But thats kinda what you are promoting, too. 'Fake news', the cry arisen post election about mass media news fraud trying to discredit Trump because he "asked Russia to hack DNC"?

You need to better understand the difference between fact, fiction and deflection.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join