It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluad new flu vaccine contains Gulf war syndrome adjuvant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

As I am NOT a medical professional and can only speak from a layman's standard,I received a Mycoplasmic diagnosess in 97.
The attending physician gave me a weeks antibiotic for it.
I began having COPD issues that would be triggered by moisture and cold.
The slowing down is maddening as NO ONE believes you,but there is an overpowering pall of lethargy,Hyperthroidism and lack of testosterone(Who need's sex anyway?) ,vitamin D are forever low.
I suspect I have Mycoplasmic Pnumochocal (sorry) issues The VA has kicked me into Doxy's from boils however...
edit on 5-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
As I am NOT a medical professional and can only speak from a layman's standard,I received a Mycoplasmic diagnosess in 97.
The attending physician gave me a weeks antibiotic for it.
I began having COPD issues that would be triggered by moisture and cold.
The slowing down is maddening as NO ONE believes you,but there is an overpowering pall of lethargy,Hyperthroidism and lack of testosterone(Who need's sex anyway?) ,vitamin D are forever low.
I suspect I have Mycoplasmic Pnumochocal (sorry) issues The VA has kicked me into Doxy's from boils however...

Micoplasma pneumonia can trigger COPD and just this one symptom is enough to make you tired and irritable, which is understandable when breathing is harder and your body struggles to get enough oxygen. But I never knew that MP could be chronic or long term.

I hope they can help you feel better soon.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah. Well, the thing of it is that I've had lymphoma and a heart attack and never the flue to my best, old, memory.

I wonder if there have been studies done on the number of people that get a shingles attack that have had the flu shot?

Shingles were not so widely known until a few years ago. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Given the possibility that the flu shot causes shingles to break out, and that would be known by the big pharms in their flue vaccine studies, would they not rub their hands in glee and produce a vaccine to prevent the shingles, a formerly rare occurrence? My pharmacy wanted over $200 for a shingles vaccine which I refused to buy (after the fact of my attack). Win-win for them.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

They avoid diagnosing DU,Sarin and any mycoplasmic testing...WHAT is the name of the test to verify?
The VA claims NO idea.
It's treated like a conspiracy THERE too.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

If you hit the subscribe button at the top of a thread, It will be saved to your "My ATS". You wont need to leave a comment.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
a reply to: Mystery_Lady

First of all there was no squalene in vaccines given to Gulf war soldiers: ( LINK 1) ( LINK 2 )

Squalene is a natural component of the human body, you can find this info yourself online (in good sites).

Vaccines with the MF59 Adjuvant Do Not Stimulate Antibody Responses against Squalene

Since 1997, 22 million doses have been administered with no adverse event. ( LINK )

Erin, Health 365, Mercola, Natural news etc, are not reputable sources of medical information. They usually twist information and lie.

Thanks for the information. I had been one of the first group in the Army to receive the Anthrax vaccination. I did not end up with GWS. Maybe I am lucky, but I have heard others mention the DU (Depleted Uranium) dust was a factor in those that have GWS. I am glad to know that there was no squalene in the vaccines and that if it ever was in a vaccine, of which we received many, that it is naturally in the body.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Thanks misskat1 but I'm on a ph and there is no subcribe button. I know it sucks but.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I concur intrptr.

I have never once received a flu vaccine and im a ok.

As you mentioned if it is absolutely necessary due to a compromised immune system, by all means do what you need to do. However if you have a stout immune system, nature is giving you the tools to build tolerance to powerful pathogens. Thats something to take advantage of.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Agreed. Healthy immune systems are the ones exposed to ordinary life without being propped up by artificial means.

I used to muse one day some plague will kill us all, except the homeless people pushing shopping carts. They are immune to anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Again, i concur.

Some homeless folk are scary in tune with things. Make you wonder.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They avoid diagnosing DU,Sarin and any mycoplasmic testing...WHAT is the name of the test to verify?
The VA claims NO idea.
It's treated like a conspiracy THERE too.

I don't know how things work in the US, in the UK you would get a blood test to check for markers of infection (specific antibodies that are produced to attack the mycoplasma). But this is common practice for all infections.

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about Sarin and DU, but depleted uranium has been ruled out as a cause of GWS, same as vaccines.

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Thanks for the information. I had been one of the first group in the Army to receive the Anthrax vaccination. I did not end up with GWS. Maybe I am lucky, but I have heard others mention the DU (Depleted Uranium) dust was a factor in those that have GWS. I am glad to know that there was no squalene in the vaccines and that if it ever was in a vaccine, of which we received many, that it is naturally in the body.

The problem with Gulf War Syndrome is the myriad of symptoms that affect different body system (stomachache, fatigue, joint pains, breathing, etc). A 2013 study showed some veterans came back with brain atrophy, which could be the cause of some of the symptoms ( LINK ). However, they have not been able to identify a cause as yet.

Squalene has been used in Europe and other countries for decades, and it has been deemed safe after more than 20 million doses.

originally posted by: intrptr
I used to muse one day some plague will kill us all, except the homeless people pushing shopping carts. They are immune to anything.

They seem to be immune to anything, but they have a very short life expectancy, aprox. 30 years shorter than those who are not homeless.

edit on 6-12-2016 by Agartha because: Added reply.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I was nice & early getting a flu jab this year.
I get it free through work as I work with people with heart-disease.
The one they gave me was a trivalent inactivated vax called Agrippal and they even gave me a copy of the insert without my asking for it.
A bit of a sore arm at the injection site for less than a day and not so much as a sniffle so far.

What I am seeing in hospitals though are more and more of my elective cases being cancelled due to beds filling up with people with severe respiratory illnesses.
This means that people who have debilitating and potentially life-threatening illnesses are not being treated.
I would guess that a large proportion of these respiratory illnesses are caused by the flu virus so a large proportion of them could be prevented.
Even if the vax has only a 60% effectiveness rate like last year that could mean up to a 60% increase in available beds.

What was really alarming was at the weekend there were no available paediatric intensive care beds in the whole of the UK, not even one. Again, the majority of these were for respiratory-based illnesses.

Remember, if you have some immunity to the flu via vaccination it can't use you as a vector to spread it.
Instead of reading "health nut" sites have a proper look at what's happening health-wise in your community and then ask yourself whether you've helped or hindered it.

On the "big pharma money" bit, the flu vax costs £9 in the UK.
A day in intensive care costs around £2500.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The test I had for Mycoplasma Pneumonia is called Mycoplasma Pneu. Igg/Igm Abs. The test was ordered by a Dr. outside of the Tricare system and performed by Labcorp, but Tricare paid for it.

Hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rose126

Thank you I'll try top pin my Dr. down then.

posted on Dec, 6 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Some homeless folk are scary in tune with things. Make you wonder.

I experienced that first hand during my own 'outdoors' phase. Some of them are the most 'wonder'-full people I have ever met.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I wonder if there have been studies done on the number of people that get a shingles attack that have had the flu shot?

My mom did have the flu shot before. I don't know how many. She had the shingles this year. Now big pharma is advertiing for the shingles vaccine all over the TV and with big ads near the pharmacy sections in stores. You brought up a very interesting question.

posted on Dec, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Thank you for all of your replies. My mom and I are keeping tabs on this forum as we can. She decided not to get the flu shot this year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join