It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Aboriginal People Reclaim Wandjina Image which sparked claims of Ancient Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Did you run into Jake "the Muss" .

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
No offense but they have more credibility at being ancient aliens than any other belief..

The Wandjina is a supreme being that created the country, gave us the laws of the land, and we have to obey and follow it,"

Yeah, Okay then...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

I dare you to go to Australia/New Zealand and walk into a bar filled with Maori, then tell them you thought they ate people pre 1800's lolololol... Sorry i know a guy that went there and experienced that first hand. All he said was, Damn I should have brought a gun! laughs....

Ive actually know a few Maori people, bloody nice people too. Built like brick walls also, never seen a small one lol.

But yeah, as has been said a few times, Maori are Kiwi (New Zealand) whereas this thread is discussing Australian Aborigines.

I remember an aboriginal story I read as a kid called Turrumulli the Giant Quinkin (not sure of the spelling), been meaning to look it up - it gave me nightmares as a kid lol.

My wife has been learning about Aboriginal history and culture in her Uni course for teaching. We are both learning so much that we didn't know about the people we share this country with.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

It's not ancient, it's in the link. Contemporary.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Tamils have been visiting new zealand and Australia long long time ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Tamils have been visiting new zealand and Australia long long time ago.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Everyone has been here - The Tamils, The Chinese, The Egyptians, The Spanish, The Portuguese, and so on.

This thread is about the Wandjina.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I've seen one of those guys before, on a trip, a road trip.

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
"When you believe in nothing, you'll fall for anything"

edit on 5-12-2016 by Now2016 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
************Public Service Announcement*********

Thread topic is:
Australian Aboriginal People Reclaim Wandjina Image which sparked claims of Ancient Aliens
An excellent subject that deserves good dialogue.

Not Bar brawls.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: JesusXst

I know, I know and lol from myself. Memories I actually went to the "Oaks Hotel" I think it was in 79 and got taken out because I asked a guy why he was staring at me. A week later I got smashed for asking directions, pissed of course, in the "Cuba" mall 2am.

No disrespect intended in either incident but enlightening afterwards. My offsider/mate ended up in hospital. Cops had no sympathy lol. I was young and stupid, My first venture to NZ.

Know where you're coming from mate.

I have relatives from the same country.

bally

All is cool with me lol, I appreciate the reply

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Cheers mate, we went a little off topic, The Windjina, as far as I'm concerned are not related to NZ culture. I am quietly researching a report of a crash about 150 years ago at a place known as 'mission creek'. All supposition and legend at present.

I am trying to get out there in the Tanami to perhaps locate the impact near the location of 'mission creek'. The story is convoluted and perhaps requires physical evidence before I present a 'story'.

I desire to present a piece of the legend of a crashed ship from above, physically, tangible and undeniable.

With regards to this I will certainly post, first instance, upon ATS.

Then perhaps the story of the 'Windjana' can be justified.

Your NZ interpretation sent me off topic and these posts were presented with only my experience as a young, uninformed boy on his first visit to that pretty country.

My kind regards,

bally

posted on Dec, 14 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Thanks for that I appreciate it, and no worries.

I'm looking forwards to your account of Windjana, I can't wait to hear more!

If you've got a camera, I'd love to see pics of the area, I'm somewhat of a camera buff myself and may one of these days go out and take some photo's myself, different topic it will be of course, but I find this kind of stuff of great interest and welcome your input.

Cheers!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join