It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Report 22,000 votes found for Hillary, ZERO found for Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

"Trump won most of Pennsylvania by a margin of 70 percent. Why then did Hillary take only the big cities by a margin of 80 percent? Why did Hillary only win 57 counties nationwide to more than 3,000 for Trump?

Link

I find it rather odd that 22,000 votes were found for one candidate but absolutely zero were found for the other candidate. This kind of thing does not even sound right to me. Normally, it would reasonable to think that when 22, 000 votes were found at least someone of them would be for the other candidate.

However, when we see this in the context of this presidential election and the shonkeyness that appears to characterise it right throughout this election, then 22,000 votes being found for one candidate but absolutely zero found for the other candidate, it would seem to me, appear to make it even more suspicious but anyway thats just my opinion, whats yours?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Wait, she only won a total of 57 counties?!?

Do these new 'numbers' change anything?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

it would seem to me, appear to make it even more suspicious but anyway thats just my opinion, whats yours?

My opinion is that the link is a little funky.

RED ALERT RUMOR

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY RUMOR AND IS TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED AND THAT I AM NOT THE SOURCE.
There was a post to Hillary hot bed Daily Kos that 25,000 votes for Hillary were miraculously found in Pennsylvania. Considering what a liberal scam hole the Daily Kos is, I'd expect word of an election steal for Hillary to show up there first. I have not been able to confirm this yet but if it is true it means that after being denied a recount in Pennsylvania, it will be stolen for Hillary anyway via manipulation of records. PEOPLE DEFINITELY NEED TO WATCH THIS.

From the link

edit on 3-12-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Trump's margin of victory in Pennsylvania is shrinking as more counties finish tallying their votes. An updated count Friday by state election officials shows Trump's lead over Democrat Hillary Clinton has shrunk to 49,000, from 71,000.

That puts Trump's lead at 0.8 percent, down from over 1 percent, out of 6 million votes cast. It's still shy of Pennsylvania's 0.5 percent trigger for an automatic statewide recount. Trump's Pennsylvania victory was crucial to his capturing the White House.

Trump's lead in Pennsylvania dropped as counties wrapped up the counting of overseas ballots and settled provisional ballot challenges.

This from CNBC

I don't know what counties have reported. That was an issue election night. Big cities and rural counties. Dems won the big cities so not sure yet what this all will mean when the count is complete.

edit on 3/12/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I'm afraid you don't have all the facts. While it's true that an additional 20,745 votes for Clinton were added to Philadelphia county's totals yesterday, there were 2,872 Trump votes added on as well. Not trying to steal your thunder but fyi there is already a 3 page thread where this topic ended up getting extensively discussed and analyzed in detail .

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-12-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Well , you basically shot this thread down....Tango Uniform

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Pallets of ballots were no doubt moved into place before calling for recounts.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Consider the source and ignore it. MSM still trying for Prez. Hc.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Any official confirmations from Pennsylvania ??

This could be just another fake story.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

it would seem to me, appear to make it even more suspicious but anyway thats just my opinion, whats yours?

My opinion is that the link is a little funky.

RED ALERT RUMOR

KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY RUMOR AND IS TOTALLY UNCONFIRMED AND THAT I AM NOT THE SOURCE.
There was a post to Hillary hot bed Daily Kos that 25,000 votes for Hillary were miraculously found in Pennsylvania. Considering what a liberal scam hole the Daily Kos is, I'd expect word of an election steal for Hillary to show up there first. I have not been able to confirm this yet but if it is true it means that after being denied a recount in Pennsylvania, it will be stolen for Hillary anyway via manipulation of records. PEOPLE DEFINITELY NEED TO WATCH THIS.

From the link

Source updated and confirmed (apparently) ........ at the following

Same IP address, Updated Pages

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Consider the source and ignore it. MSM still trying for Prez. Hc.

Explain "consider the source" ..... am i missing something regarding the author?

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The only recount in PA so far has been in Lehigh County.
Clinton gained 3 votes.

What you are seeing are the finalized results reporting from Philadelphia - NOT a recount.
Philadelphia just finished their FIRST final results count on 11/30 - not a recount.

Philly is high population, high democrat, and high illegal immigrants.
The percentage split there is still the same as it was on Nov. 9, they just added their final provisional ballot count.
It is a bit interesting though, that they dug up that many provisional ballots for Hillary at the last minute.
There were also some added for Trump though, so that part of the OP is not correct.

This is the count for PA as of now:
www.electionreturns.pa.gov...#

Trump is ahead by 49,543.

He was ahead by 67,416 before Philly reported, for a net change of 17,873.

So, your OP is a combination of misinformation and exaggeration.

Note: as of now, I believe that all PA counties have finished counting.
Philly was the last.
Some have not yet certified, just in case they have to recount, but many have certified their final results.
So, that should be the last big change.

edit on 12/3/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

edit on 12/3/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority
....but fyi there is already a 3 page thread where this topic ended up getting extensively discussed and analyzed in detail .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join