It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOPS 'Dumb Mistake' Philadelphia City Attorney Films Anti-Trump vandalism F- Trump-Not Fired-Yet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
OOOPS looks like Duncan Lloyd, assistant city solicitor, made a "dumb mistake" by filming another man spray paint F&^% Trump on store fronts. He also has yet to be fired.

Gosh it sounds like a stupid mistake like slipping on a banana peel or the top of a salt shaker coming off and ruining your french fries. Ya OOPs.

A city attorney involved in an anti-Donald Trump vandalism incident, caught on camera, made a "dumb mistake," and remains in his job for now Mayor Kenney said Thursday.

Duncan Lloyd, an assistant city solicitor, was identified in surveillance footage that captured Lloyd and a second man walking along Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill on Nov 25. In the footage, Lloyd is seen wearing a blue blazer and holding a glass of wine, filming or taking photos, while a second man spray paints "F--- Trump," on the wall of a newly opened Fresh Market

The police have to sort out this terribly complicated crime. They are still working it out. But the story reiterates the fact that it was just a "dumb mistake".

As of Thursday morning, police said no arrests have been made in the incident and Kenney said Lloyd remains employed with the city.

"It's still working out. It's certainly hateful and inappropriate and unacceptable...but people are human beings and they make mistakes and it's a dumb mistake," Kenney said. "It's hateful graffiti, hateful graffiti is never acceptable whether it's a city employee or not."

Here he is sashaying down the street with a glass of white and a blue blazer, what was he thinking?

www.philly.com...
edit on 2-12-2016 by seasonal because: add pic

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Have you seen the photos of this?

The idiot walks up to do the deed wearing a blue blazer and carrying a glass of wine! I kid you not. If I wasn't on a tablet right now, I would link that picture, but it's out there. It's so hilarious. It' s like little Lord Fauntleroy decides to act out or something.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Vandalism .

That's it pure and simple! It makes no differance of the content.. Vandalism is vandalism. Charge the men.

Losing his job would be another thing.
There would have to be some sort of morality clause . I don't know the details of his contract.

~meathead
edit on 2-12-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good idea, I added it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
LOL @ the open container violation too! Although I'm SURE it was just sparkling cider.
edit on 2-12-2016 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You know anyone with any experience in the hood is laughing their butts off at this guy right now, and they should. Is this something else white men can't do?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No arrests? Is anyone here surprised? Seriously, is anyone reading this bewildered or shocked or surprised? My guess is the answer is no.

Now you see the fact that we aren't surprised to learn that there was no arrest made is the actual root of the issue here.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

That pic....

Wow,

If you looked up pretentious D-bag in the dictionary there would simply be this pic..

Wow..

~meathead

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

No arrests? Is anyone here surprised? Seriously, is anyone reading this bewildered or shocked or surprised? My guess is the answer is no.

Now you see the fact that we aren't surprised to learn that there was no arrest made is the actual root of the issue here.

They know who it is and the guy hasn't been fired yet! He's a city attorney.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

He even has a scarf around his neck, or should I call it a kerchief?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Didn't they call them cravats at a certainperiod in England?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If they did, I'm sure this guys got a closet full.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

He even has a scarf around his neck, or should I call it a kerchief?

Maybe it's an ass-cot.....

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So ...lets see open container, vandalism/destruction of property and more than likely public intoxication. Bet the Mayor and others are all of the same political persuasion and what you and I would be jailed and fined and fired for....was just a big mistake.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Carrying a wine glass, not a bottle of wine and flowers.. as it shows here in the video. Seems as though he is surveying the other guys work.. and at the end, I am unsure but it almost looks like he is taking a few pics.. can't tell..

At the 55 mark it seems like he pulls a camera out of his pocket and takes a few pics.. at least that is what I see..again..not sure
edit on 2-12-2016 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Gasp....lol is he wearing white trousers after labor day?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Alcohol doth make fools of us all upon occasion.

What a nitwit. Vandalism. Certainly behavior unbecoming of a city employee. At the least he deserves censure.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

OOOPS looks like Duncan Lloyd, assistant city solicitor, made a "dumb mistake" by filming another man spray paint F&^% Trump on store fronts. He also has yet to be fired.

Gosh it sounds like a stupid mistake like slipping on a banana peel or the top of a salt shaker coming off and ruining your french fries. Ya OOPs.

A city attorney involved in an anti-Donald Trump vandalism incident, caught on camera, made a "dumb mistake," and remains in his job for now Mayor Kenney said Thursday.

Duncan Lloyd, an assistant city solicitor, was identified in surveillance footage that captured Lloyd and a second man walking along Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill on Nov 25. In the footage, Lloyd is seen wearing a blue blazer and holding a glass of wine, filming or taking photos, while a second man spray paints "F--- Trump," on the wall of a newly opened Fresh Market

The police have to sort out this terribly complicated crime. They are still working it out. But the story reiterates the fact that it was just a "dumb mistake".

As of Thursday morning, police said no arrests have been made in the incident and Kenney said Lloyd remains employed with the city.

"It's still working out. It's certainly hateful and inappropriate and unacceptable...but people are human beings and they make mistakes and it's a dumb mistake," Kenney said. "It's hateful graffiti, hateful graffiti is never acceptable whether it's a city employee or not."

Here he is sashaying down the street with a glass of white and a blue blazer, what was he thinking?

www.philly.com...

Good for him, that is exactly what more than 2 million more of us voters think of him, we are the MAJORITY!!! Trump is an ass!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

And why does that give you the right to break the law?
Cuz I don't like him!

Tough sh**!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It gets better.

Here's his Linkedin profile:

I added the red box.

I guess he was all four.

So in addition to pretentious, he helps define hypocritical.

You couldn't write this stuff as fiction.

edit on 2-12-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join