It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agents of Darkness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A man was born in secrecy. Lets call him a "Agent to Darkness". Before he has the chance to experience anything, all of his senses are suppressed. No sight no smells no feeling etc. He is then shown directly into his imagination things to control him completely. To make him completely afraid of/respect the people that control him. He knows he is controlled, and is okay with it. He is then let known he is apart of something bigger than him. He is not given a name so that he doesn't act like an individual, but as a person of a group. This way he will be ruthless, doing nothing but what is best for the group.
After this process is complete he then is taught how to manipulate the mind. Years of learning how to develop the imagination to the point that it seems high definition. Your body has nerves that send electrical impulses in the brain that causes pain and even just small things like being able to feel textures on any part of your body. He is thought too mimic these electrical impulses perfectly. He can make it feel as if there is bugs crawling on your leg all the way to the feeling that a knife if cutting down your entire body and at the same time make you feel the blood dripping down even though its not there. He is also taught to manipulate the cognitive thought, he can mimic any sound he can possibly come up with. He can make these sounds inside or outside of his head. And so forth with the rest of the senses.

He is then taught how to use his abilities to trick an individual, like waiting for someone to come up with an explanation to why this is happening then expand on his theory. For example if the person heard a voice in his head and thought that he was telepathic, the "Agent of Darkness"would maybe act like he is one of the persons friends or whom ever he tries his telepathic powers on. He is also thought how to mimic things like addiction or obsessive compulsive actions.

He is thought to have conversations with himself to convince someone that there is more than one voice. This is used to make connections with an individual by letting them trust a specific voice over another. Or scare the person. He is also told to mimic someone above him in the secret society that he is apart of, this way he is thinking what is best for the group instead of thinking as an individual. Because if he were to think as an individual he may feel remorse for an individual instead of thinking what is best for the group as a whole. Now they usually target lower class people because if they discover that it is a secret society it is less likely people will believe them. But it isn't only lower class people they target so they don't raise suspicion. They are targeted before they are born. They suppress the subjects imagination so they can create it for them. This way the subject is controlled easier by not letting them experience specific things that they don't want them to experience. The subject has no idea that this is happening to them for a number of years. They stay silent for years trying to learn from the individual they learn what the person likes, how he acts to situations, who they love/hate. What they know and how they know it. Basically all they possibly can about the subject. And when the moment is right they strike. They start by just talking to the individual and see how they react to it. Constantly trying new things to see how far the subject can go before he can't handle it.
I am telling you this because I was a targeted individual.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

I am telling you this because I was a targeted individual.

You've been the target of a jinn.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

You just described me to the dot. Nice to meet you here, blabber mouth. Didn't we tell you not to talk to strangers? I think we did.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Crunky

You just described me to the dot. Nice to meet you here, blabber mouth. Didn't we tell you not to talk to strangers? I think we did.
I talk all the time about it, I get that very response.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

What do you say when you talk about it? What is "it"?

edit on 2-12-2016 by Peeple because: Tablet from hell, sorry

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What do you say when you talk about it? What is "it"?

Its synthetic telepathy torture, they keep the thought/hearing engaged to torture. Whenever I am around someone and tell them I'm being talked to, they get meaner.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sounds like you are being harassed by some alien race..
you should set up night cams and check your body for strange bruises

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Sounds like you are being harassed by some alien race..
you should set up night cams and check your body for strange bruises
it's a simulator, I can tell.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Who are they? What simulator?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Who are they? What simulator?
I don't know. But it's basically capable of things you wouldnt imagine, no joke. I won't go into too much detail.
Just to say it's a very advanced type of neurological/biological a.i.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Mirror, mirror

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I can relate.

Back in 2012 I was going through an onslaught of this crap. I think it has to do with extraterrestrials tbh and our own untapped potential. With my case, they may have run into more than they bargained for. I am a raging bull after all

Look these up:

Neural synthesis, mirror neurons, telepathy.

Therein lie some answers.

edit on 2-12-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join