It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Jokes About Trump Dying in Plane Crash Before Broadcast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: introvert

Question: What regulation would he enforce that is not already being enforced?

That's a valid question. Accidents happen. Doesn't make what was said right, but it's hardly illegal.

Exactly. I can see why someone would bring it to our attention for the sake of discussion, but to expect retaliation for it seems ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Jefferton
And if course, the right has been nothing but respectful towards the current president.

Oh how quickly the hypocrites forget.

My thoughts exactly.

I've seen people call for the murder of not only Clinton but Obummer, too.

Funny how quickly the tables flip. But since it's against the monolithic and ruthless evil libtards - no one cares.

There was a movie made about assassinating Bush and all kinds of memorabilia you could buy in regards to that topic.

Very fair point.

I don't see why people are freaking out and/or pretending this is something "new," or is something correlated to one specific political group.

Both R's and D's participate in this.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
I have the same problem. Some of my close friends are closet haters. It makes me sick to see this behaviour.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

CNN is now The Onion - to be taken with a grain of salt as light-relief satire.

In 30 years when they no longer exist in the minds of the new generation, their propaganda techniques and subjective political agenda will be on display across the land in all the history books tablets and used as proof of the point America turned from one direction and went in another - when the folks learned that they were being constantly lied to by politicians, media & government officials and witnessed gross injustices protecting certain individual bloodlines from criminal convictions which would (and have) sent average Joe taxpayer straight to the slammer.

and CNN's #1 hate topic is Trump, so I'm reminded of that old adage of 'give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself', and CNN's trapdoor is about to open.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's hilarious people on this thread think that CNN or any other media outlets (besides the right wing ones already in his pocket) will "bow down" to Trump in some kind of way. Hahaha.

The people in the media know Trump better than any of us do, because THEY'RE ENTERTAINERS as well. They've known him before this election, and they'll know him 4 years from now when he's out of office and starting a crappy cable news network.

The only way Trump can make any of your wishes about the media come true is if he violates the first amendment. And if that's what you think should happen concerning speech you don't agree with, I'm glad I'm not on your side. Whatever side that is.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's only a matter of time before more people are killed by the authoritarian leftists.

I wonder how many assassination attempts have already been thwarted.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

No. The Bush years really didn't start this current period of extreme partisanship. Apparently you've just started following US politics

I'm old enough... I've been paying attention since Bill Clinton. The left and the media treated Bush as an illegitimate president for 8 years.

My credentials:

www.liveleak.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk I think we can say CNN is definitely racist against a white president.

I think we can say people of all professions make similar jokes, both on- and off-camera. I think we can further say that people regularly express incredibly selective outrage over such things, often without considering the caliber of frivolous comments they've often made themselves (one finger firmly pointed in your direction, and three right back at me).
edit on 3-12-2016 by TramperoJuan because: The stew needed peppering with a good adverb.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that every time there is some media doing something "evil", or corruption exposed via emails, or hate being spewed, or violence being executed, or riots, or racism, etc...it seem to be coming from the left?

I need to make a list of the past year's transgressions but if you only look at truth and proof...the left seems to be winning this race by about 100 to 1.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think most people I know have wished ill upon their leaders at some point or another. Although CNN bores me to tears whenever I do watch it, which is very rare, I think this isn't that big of a deal.

I voted for Trump btw.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lock her up! Hillary for prison 2016

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Oh how cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias are oh so fun... Come on, this was clearly a joke. An I'll thought out joke at that but the faux news clip is far more damning. I'm sure some will ask why.

CNN VID: I'll give you this sign when he lands or this one if his plane crashes. (Laughter)

Fox Vid: It would be great when they kill Obam.... I mean Osama... Well He Obama too. (Laughter) (host Neil Cavuto?) let us know how you really feel!

Of course the above is paraphrased. I really just don't get this left right divide. There's a reason that America has a two party system. It's just so they can f*** us all more efficiently.
Damn.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...

CNN admits fake news

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Slander is not protected under the first amendment. CNN could legally be forced to go bankrupt after perpetuating lies that they knew was designed to assassinate Trumps Character

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theirfaceslie
Slander is not protected under the first amendment. CNN could legally be forced to go bankrupt after perpetuating lies that they knew was designed to assassinate Trumps Character

Yeah I have a very hard time believing that could or would ever happen....

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: s3cz0ne

originally posted by: theirfaceslie

Yeah I have a very hard time believing that could or would ever happen....

The point was that people don't understand what is and isn't protected under free speech. Trump definitely has the financial means to take on a legal case like that and CNN could be charged with a dozen different counts.
injury.findlaw.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I hope CNN dies. Looks like their plane blew an engine.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
THAT WASN'T A JOKE. Those idiots are now ANGRY and SCARED for their careers. Just now, the panel was screaming at Wuf Blister,

"TRUMP's NOT PICKING ANY MODERATES.. HE's NOT REACHING ACROSS OUT TO AMERICA!!!"

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Big news according to CNN:

CNN reporter covering hurricane Harvey in Houston Texas sticks his finger out so a guy who's in the water can grab it and climb up into the boat.

The clip of this hero reporter risking his life to rescue a desperate flood victim is being shown over and over, yet the network is hoping the president plane crashes. Totally disgusting!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join