It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Jokes About Trump Dying in Plane Crash Before Broadcast

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The hits just keep coming! This time a CNN reporter is caught joking about the death of Trump just before they go live. I'd say it was unbelievable, but it's typical at this point. I think we can say CNN is definitely racist against a white president.

Yeah I'm sure these people can be impartial journalists!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I saw this earlier.
Seem blown out of proportion to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw this earlier.

Perhaps a bit, but I think it does show how these people in the media think. You think they were "joking" like that in regards to Obama or Hillary?

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And CNN wonders why they disgust him.Cnn has less credibility now than the National Enquirer.Joking about the president elect's plane crashing?Asshats..

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I doubt they would shed a tear if his plane crashed.
Tears of joy maybe.
But here I think they were just screwing around.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Libs including my own closest friends, have turned out to be the most hateful, spite filled, people Ive ever seen. I am literally shocked by the depth of their hate, especially for people who claim moral superiority, its incredible.

link   

They learned from the best....

link   
Send in the Secret Service to investigate them till they are broke and penniless, it is what they would do if anyone chattered such talk about Obummer over a live broadcast.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Someone from CNN must have leaked this clip if we're seeing it. Guess they wanted to expose the true deplorables.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Lots of sick in the head SOBs on CNN.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

yep..that happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I didn't watch CNN for years. Sponge Bob is more reliable.

I think CNN will need lots of knee pads anytime soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

Don't worry. The op is just as outraged. And hes going to be making a new thread on all the death and lynching and ape remarks made about the current president.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

OMG! Put her in jail for a year! Revoke her citizenship! Blasphemer! Blasphemer! Burn the witch!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Libs including my own closest friends, have turned out to be the most hateful, spite filled, people Ive ever seen. I am literally shocked by the depth of their hate, especially for people who claim moral superiority, its incredible.

What's incredible is the amnesia, hypocrisy and fake outrage from the blizzard of snowflakes.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And if course, the right has been nothing but respectful towards the current president.

Oh how quickly the hypocrites forget.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I saw this earlier.

Perhaps a bit, but I think it does show how these people in the media think. You think they were "joking" like that in regards to Obama or Hillary?

If someone did the same thing regarding Obama, the left would have a nuclear meltdown.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
And if course, the right has been nothing but respectful towards the current president.

My thoughts exactly.

I've seen people call for the murder of not only Clinton but Obummer, too.

Funny how quickly the tables flip. But since it's against the monolithic and ruthless evil libtards - no one cares.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: BlueJacket

What's incredible is the amnesia, hypocrisy and fake outrage from the blizzard of snowflakes.

Its straight up mental that you see us as the hypocrites in all this! Remember the Bush years that really started all this extreme partisanship?

originally posted by: Jefferton

So how old were you during the Bush administration? How old were you during the Obama admin? The media slayed anyone who made remarks like that. Now remarks like that arent covered or are down played. Threats against Trump have been main stream.

Who's the hypocrites here?
edit on 2-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join