It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isaac Koi to leave UFOlogy after Ted Roe NARCAP allegedly threatens to expose his anonymity.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thanks all for your replies.

I tried to go on NARCAP.org can't get on....can someone else give it a go? Interested to see if it just me, or if someone is sending him a message on the power of being Anonymous

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
IsaacKoi

Don't let them win Isaac. We ALL have got your back from Earth to the Pleiades if need be.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Same here , I tried earlier and just now but the site can't be reached.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he makes the best threads on ats
why would a NARCAP menber do such a horrible thing
i have never heard of they doing such a thing

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Within this community, your many contributions reflect the excellence so many of us strive for.

Head and shoulders above the crowd.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoiI don't know what, if anything, can be done.

Well, firstly get the ghosts out of your machine.

I don't think that the way you participate in the UFO community can possibly have any negative impact on you even if you singed off here with your full name and function. You're not one of the nutcases, you're not "a believer", you don't take things at face value, nor in as far as I know do you claim to be a messenger from the Brainwashers that live on Alpha Berserkory II (or was it Venus, I forget). You are simply investigating and reporting a weird phenomenon. So, even if that guy "proves" that you are Isaac Koi, or that you visited a UFO related congress you simply shrug and say "yes, of course, so what" - and go on with your life. HE may feel that it is very important that he "reveals" your identity - but you don't have to facilitate him. His sick perceptions of what it means to be part of the UFO community - of which he himself is part! - do not need to be facilitated by yours truly.

Let him stew in his own juice.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Wait, slow down. You haven't done anything wrong here. There is no reason to let this no-mark bully you out of something you love. Will any of your clients really care that you enjoy archiving and research?

All I'm saying is, think about it carefully and try not to worry about this pest. And don't go - you'll leave an enormous gap here on ATS.

B x

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm truly deeply touched by the comments in this thread.

By the way, after I informed some friends last night that I was leaving ufology due to concern that Ted Roe appeared to be saying that he would publish my photo and/or name despite my long-standing desire to participate in ufology under a pseudonym, Ted Roe posted this about it on Facebook:

www.facebook.com...

I wish you each of you the very best in your research in this field.

Goodbye.
edit on 2-12-2016 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Ted Roe's Facebook page:

www.facebook.com...

I'll let everyone make their own minds up.

ETA

Mods / Admin - If this breaks T&C please delete post.
edit on 2/12/16 by Freeborn because: ETA

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

:

This is all so wrong!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I appreciate you want to keep your anonymity and quite rightly so, but please do not let this guy stop you from doing something you have dedicated so much of your time in order to educate people.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Isaac sue the guy. OR have a lawyer go to him. with a cease and desist and try to hit him for Blackmailing you.

Who knows...maybe that mans cars brakes fail one day..or he slips and falls hitting his head. anything could happen to this man. the mind boggles.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I get the impression from the web that narcap has a history of outages.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I get the impression from the web that narcap has a history of outages.

The guy is a Shill so of course he would be. an fhis fans are just as stupid.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I appreciate you want to keep your anonymity and quite rightly so, but please do not let this guy stop you from doing something you have dedicated so much of your time in order to educate people.

I have a feeling he is going to reveal Isaacs picture anyway. Isaac you might as well beat the arsehole to the punch and have a lawyer set up to nail him for emotional distress and hurting your day to day life. not to mention atempted blackmail.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Isn't extortion illegal?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
IsaacKoi is one of the finest members of UFOlogy.
This Roe guy needs to step down off of his high horse, go soak his feet in some epsom salt, and take a long walk through the woods. Then stay there and leave UFOlogy to someone else.
edit on 2-12-2016 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

This is more akin to blackmail , unfortunately there is no right to internet anonymity in US law.

The Internet has popularized the use of anonymous online identities. For privacy purposes when communicating with strangers, using public message boards, or in Internet gaming, many people avoid using their legal name and instead choose aliases. Advocates of online privacy such as the American Civil Liberties Union strongly back protections for this anonymity. Publishing anonymously has a long tradition at common law, but anonymity is not guaranteed by statute.

Legal battles over anonymity have become increasingly common since the late-1990s. In particular, companies have sought to discover the identities of their online critics by issuing subpoenas to force their disclosure. Civil liberties advocates have argued that the threat of legal action by powerful plaintiffs can stifle online speech, which, they say, depends upon anonymity. Opponents have regarded anonymity as merely cover for defamation and libel.
internetlaw.uslegal.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
I'm truly deeply touched by the comments in this thread.

By the way, after I informed some friends last night that I was leaving ufology due to concern that Ted Roe appeared to be saying that he would publish my photo and/or name despite my long-standing desire to participate in ufology under a pseudonym, Ted Roe posted this about it on Facebook:

www.facebook.com...

I wish you each of you the very best in your research in this field.

Goodbye.

Thank you for everything.

I know this isn't the end for you though, because you are too damn good at this to quit- and this field needs you more than ever.

Don't let the asshole win.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh man this is quite upsetting. I can't begin to count the hours I have spent wandering off into the links that Issac has shared with us. They have kept me as busy as RisingAgainst used it with his Kennedy Post. Both always SO well put together.

This is really quite frustrating. I respect Issacs need to bow out gracefully, but the reason for it is really pushing some anger buttons with me. Being angry is quite the rarity with me, so I really wish I could do something as words just seems so inadequate. I just can't go and poke the hive if that isn't the thing that is wanted nor needed.

Issac if you do come up with something we can do too help you, I'm all in. Otherwise, and I say this with the greatest of respect, I hope to one day shake your hand when we are back amongst the stars. You are a treasure and a gentlemen.
edit on 12/2/16 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/16 by onehuman because: Typos

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join