It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's The Most Wonderful Time In 8 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Most of us get that the Trumpettes are all giddy and stuff after the 'landslide' win. We get that. But although Trump won the election, this notion that you all WON anything is a bit premature. I'd wait before I bought into all the rhetoric until this whole thing has a chance to play-out for a bit. Trump has already reversed and 'modified' many of the key positions that got you guys to elect him. Most of you refuse to see that --- yet. He has created a cabinet that is so far removed from the 'working class' that it might as well be from another planet. And 'saving the working class' was his big sales pitch. He talks a lot but actions speak louder than words.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I Have a Feeling it will be a Very Merry Christmas for All in America this Year my Fellow ATSer's .

Except for the vast majority of Americans who have actually been paying attention. Trump is filling his cabinet with Washington and Wall Street insiders, exactly the people he claimed ruined America in the first place. He is now positioned to milk taxpayers to feed his global empire. Let's see how happy you are next Christmas.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Let's not get carried away, we still have a long way to go. Remember, Trump has to make it to inauguration day next month. In between now and then the Electoral College votes and we should all be vigilant for a plot twist.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

$5.99 on Ebay and it looks amazing on my tree.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: namelesss

Thank You for that Oh Enlighten One............OOM.........

(sarcasm?)
Gratitude is a Virtue of Love.
Enlightenment is unconditional Love.
Perhaps it is you who is Enlightened? *__-

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hope and Change...Hope and Change.

You guys are worse than the drones that elected Obama.

Yes, I will have a merry Christmas knowing Trump has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Agreed. I think we should all rally together as a nation to round up all Muslims and get them the heck out of our country! Its way too expensive to think the Government can build enough sweep squads to check everyone's house, so we're all going to have to pitch in to help track down (or point out to authorities) every last one of those evil Muslims (and illegal immigrants) and send them back to the hell they deserve! Make America Great Again! Trump for Emperor!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
Please tell me I am just missing the sarcasm

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Ah , you do know you are conversing with an Optimist here , Right ? I am also a Realist , and the Last 8 Years were the Crappest of my Life . What is Wrong in Thinking the Future could be Brighter if we All just somehow Make it So ? Negative Thoughts Avail us Naught .

I'm sorry you had a crappy 8 years but perhaps a little personal responsibility is in order, instead of blaming the present administration.

I made a fortune in business...retail, mfg, service, and wholesale during the past 8 years. How you ask? Knowing how to market, design and service a valuable product.

I will prosper even during a Trump administration because only a dumbass doesn't know how to play the system.

Good luck in your fantasy world; Trump fundamentally won't change jack **** !! Now that he has joined the neocon cabal opportunities for the savy investor with a little foresight opens up yuggge potential.

Merry Christmas!

edit on 2-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Saw this vid through FB. Love it. YUGE!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I do flea markets and the Muslims I meet are very gracious people. Quiet and really rather reserved. The Quran teaches that. And no I am not Muslim, but have schooled myself on the Islam religion.

I do agree however that those that are causing problems should be dealt with. The same as many years ago when fundamentalist Christians were dealt with when they thought that violence was the answer. Some radicalized and they were dealt with. Anyone can become radicalized to anything, it just takes the right trigger.

We need to seek unity for peace rather than allow ourselves to be manipulated by MSM and their nonsense. And as that goes, for the alt-right media also. Both become extremely polarized in their views and it's up to us as individuals to choose a common sense middle ground.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

That was cool!! Seeing trump working, even for a bit...taking luggage and walking dogs.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I Have a Feeling it will be a Very Merry Christmas for All in America this Year my Fellow ATSer's . President Elect Trump is Very Serious about Making America Great Again , and I Truly Believe he has our Best Interests at Heart , but it Will take the Entire American Public's Support to Make that Happen . During this Holiday Season , I would Hope All the Political Differences Among Us will be Forgotten for the Moment . Let's Bring in this New Year with a Spirit of Unity which this Country Sorely Needs Right Now . I Sincerely Wish You All a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ! PEACE.........

Yeah, 8 years ago when unemployment was at an all time high since the great depression, housing crisis was in full swing, Gas threatening to go up to $5 a gallon.
Osama Bin Laden STILL at large!!!!!
Freaking Trump supporters, clearly do not remember how messed up everything was 8 years ago.....I

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Merry Christmas
Joyful Hannukah
Cool Kwanza
Sweet Solstice
Happy Holidays
Comfy Safe Space for all you college brats
May the FSM bless you with his noodly appendage
May Cthulhu eat you last
Peace, live long, and prosper.

did I forget anyone?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I went out of my way to log in just to say I find the way the original poster capitalizes random words in his sentences very annoying.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jdennis10

Star and Flag don't forget Hanukkah too for us Jewish people here in America. Trump will make America great again!

Yeah, and don't forget about Ramadan. Trump will make this grea- oh never mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Except the last 8 years have been really good to me, my family and everyone I now and isn't America Already great? I hope the next 8 years are the same as the last 8 years. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I Have a Feeling it will be a Very Merry Christmas for All in America this Year my Fellow ATSer's .

Except for the vast majority of Americans who have actually been paying attention. Trump is filling his cabinet with Washington and Wall Street insiders, exactly the people he claimed ruined America in the first place. He is now positioned to milk taxpayers to feed his global empire. Let's see how happy you are next Christmas.

Delusional thinking . Happy Holidays Anyway .

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Most of us get that the Trumpettes are all giddy and stuff after the 'landslide' win. We get that. But although Trump won the election, this notion that you all WON anything is a bit premature. I'd wait before I bought into all the rhetoric until this whole thing has a chance to play-out for a bit. Trump has already reversed and 'modified' many of the key positions that got you guys to elect him. Most of you refuse to see that --- yet. He has created a cabinet that is so far removed from the 'working class' that it might as well be from another planet. And 'saving the working class' was his big sales pitch. He talks a lot but actions speak louder than words.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people can think the worst of something before it even happens . Mr. Trump has not served one day as President yet , but you somehow know exactly what will happen to the country for the next four years . I have been reading some very disturbing posts on this thread by people who seem to be consumed by a feeling of negativity towards a man they do not know personally , and only by their public perceptions of him fed by a biased Media . If that mindset continues , i see the next 4 years as being ones of anguish for those who cannot come to grips with the world as it is around them ............(

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Thank You for that Oh Enlighten One............OOM.........

(sarcasm?)
Gratitude is a Virtue of Love.
Enlightenment is unconditional Love.
Perhaps it is you who is Enlightened? *__-

It was not Sarcasm , but a Sincere acknowledgement of Thanks for some Words of Wisdom .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join