It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to ban smoking in Public Housing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

What we see in this new regulation by 'the control freaks' is why even people who are collecting government money begin to hate liberals - A class of politicians that feeds off the misery and poverty of the poor.

After all if you are poor, for whatever reason, you are being classified as a second class citizen - Why should you have the right to smoke in your own apartment - when the government says you are taking advantage of your rights - You should have no rights if you are taking government assistance - You belong to the state - And if the state says you should not smoke - you should not.

The fact that any decent housing would not allow smoke to leak into other apartments is besides the point - And the fact that the issue of second class apartments leaking small amounts of smoke could be resolved by having smokers be required to keep a decent air cleaner in their apartments is also besides the real point.

The fact, and nature of the liberals feeding off the poor - is to give them money and then enslave them.
Next step will be to require 'all' people receiving government assistance to receive regular drug, alcohol, and tobacco use tests to make sure they are being good little slaves to the state.

Anyone ever heard of 'The People's Republic of California" ? - Had Hillary Clinton won the election and had the Democrats also won both houses of Congress - The United States would have become 'The People's Republic of America'

"I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry, (Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775)

edit on 7-12-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

And finally this:

There was a famous mobster from way back when who once made the statement, while referring to another mobster, and it went something like this:

'You may be right, I may just be a two-bit bum - but [mobsters name] is not worth the dirt that I walk on.'

Update, and you can quote me:

"You may be right, I may be just a two bit bum, but these liberal Communists who want to steal this country away from me and you, are not worth the dirt that we walk on"

-AlienView

edit on 7-12-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8   >>

join