It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey has Declared War on Syria - Does This mean World War 3?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Erdogan has been accused by his opponents of trying to bring back the power that Turkey once had during the Ottoman empire.

He thinks that been a member of the UN gets him that right, still he do not follow the UN mandate at all.

He is nothing but a dangerous mannbe on a mission, he needs a wake up call, I hope he will get it soon.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If that wake up call is in the form of a bullet trough his head, i agree.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Frankly, I wouldn't care if Russia took turkey. Erdogan wants to play with the big boys, let him.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think it was pretty stupid of the Turks to declare war as they will get whopped by the Russians and Syrians and will then come running to us for help!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: HammerTime47637
I think it was pretty stupid of the Turks to declare war as they will get whopped by the Russians and Syrians and will then come running to us for help!

And what will be even sweeter is Trump looking down at him in his rosarch costume saying. No.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Erdoĝan is the man.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Greece and Turkey are long time enemies so if the Turkish army gets bogged down in Syria or smashed by Russia - anybody think that the Greeks could easily find a reason given their current economic situation to take advantage of this situation be that overtly militarily or not.

Not seen this mentioned or proposed above, so thought i'd add it to the mix

Does anybody know if Turkey has any other neighbours who they have 'history' with?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
But I've never been to a world war before. I was gonna have my hair done
and I don't even know what to wear.

To the MALL!

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

more like he has a small penis and i s compensating

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I don't think it's gonna matter much when your body and ever molecule within you will be torn to shreds. There won't be time to say anything except maybe f-ck what the?

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Surely... You Jest???

The guy is a Psychopathic Infidel!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Abandoning a suicide pact/alliance does not NECESSARILY bring by itself an irreparable internal division, as long as certain conditions for a viable internal brotherly unity persists among the people! But it requires a honest change in direction.

Besides that, the new year's bombing in Istanbul are a provokation/intimidation to attempt to bend Turkey's resolve in its recent peace efforts and to attempt to damage Turkey-Russia relations.
This "dirty game" is very well known by now and should not induce anyone into a suicidal back down, least of all the turkish leadership.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The EU is is now again attempting to provoke a suicidal US attack on Syria-Iraq. The moment any US or NATO troop try to undermine syrian sovereignty they will be hit by nuclear warheads. EU's attempts are totally doomed.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Hit by who?

Just curious. Because anyone who did something of that nature would be hit in return... So who is going to nuke US/NATO, again?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join