It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well. That's that.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I got so much sincere concern that day, I feel I should update people on my situation...

My husband claimed it was a mistake, and had the hotel employee send an email saying so.
He has been bending over backwards to show me affection and treat me well, and I have said nothing more about it.
I don't feel completely sure... but there is so much going on in other parts of my life, I guess I have pushed it aside for the moment.
I have had many different offers of employment, and chose one with the company I dreamed of joining.... though I have an other I'm keeping on the stove for april, because it is especially tempting. I just don't feel as concerned about my romantic life as i used to. -Which seems sort of sad to admit.

I'm okay though. I'm coping. I might be taking refuge in career matters to avoid the potential of pain... it is possible. But if that turns out to be the case, I think it might be better for us both in the long run (that I not get obsessed with the subject).

My daughter said to me, "He would never do that, you are his trophy wife!" Which was meant to comfort, but ended up troubling me more than anything else.

I won't start in on analyzing that. I'm going to stop here. So that's where I am. I'm okay. Kinda.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I am glad that you are okay and it looks like you always will be okay.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join