It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MONOPOLY: Should Hillary learn how to play?(Why kick the sleeping dog)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

First of all, I sincerely apologise for confusing you for an American. That is an unforgivable error, and I will seek not to make it again in the future.

Now...

It is interesting that discussion has taken this turn, because it almost brings us full circle:

I agree that in reality Govs are becoming somewhat more right and fascist but the agenda they are pushing to the plebs is very leftist.

YES! And here is the real danger...

Consider, if you will, the right. Traditionally, right wing politics have benefited corporate interests, at the expense of the quality of life of working people. Regardless of the individual bias I have, this is borne out by countless studies, and an examination of the first Industrial Age, as well as many of the political administrations and dynasties that have risen and fallen since that time.

Naturally, there must be a response to this, an opposition, because even those who support right wing policy with regard to certain aspects of the moral world, have to understand that a government in love with private money is not working for the best interests of the people. And so there is a left wing in politics. However, we are in a situation now, where the establishment politics, regardless of how it is dressed, is ALL right wing. So yes, there will be things the right morally disagree with, but in terms of its love of private money, tendency to kill huge numbers of people who are different to the majority population, there is no difference!

And THAT is where Hillary Clinton comes in. She and Tony Blair are in a pretty interesting little club, because they are fantastically wealthy, peddle left wing politics locally, but spread fear and death around themselves on the world stage with so much gusto and enthusiasm, that it is impossible to mistake their true nature. It is this true nature, that I believe Hillary is trying desperately to prevent being seen by the majority. She knows that if Trump is to be President, he may turn on her at any time, and have her investigated. She also knows that if Obama pardons her, he will have to do so in some level of detail, which would also ruin her permanently, both as a public figure, and an asset for the private interest groups she is already in bed with.

It would ruin her finances, and depending on the situation, be bad for her health, if you know what I mean. Her only option is to try and prevent Trump from becoming President, from actually taking office at all costs, because otherwise, she will always be at risk. Furthermore, if Trump were to be canny, he could use his power to leverage certain things from Hillary in the future. Information, influence generally.... There could be a deal to be struck, but it might not be one she likes any better than the other options. Shes running scared and she should be.

You see, both herself and Tony Blair have this in common... They are both part of a movement which seeks to turn the left to the right, to preach peace and tolerance even as they burn half the world with savage glee. There has been but one individual I can think of, who took that to a greater extreme than those two, and his name was Adolf Hitler.

And we have only to look to people like Bernie Sanders in America, or Jeremy Corbyn in the UK, to see what GENUINELY left leaning politics looks like, sounds like, and feels like. The comparisons between those two, and Blair/Clinton make the truth obvious, if you are looking for it. It just so happens that I have been looking for it, because I am serious about politics, particularly the politics that speak to me as a citizen, and I have been looking for reasonable voices from the left for some time, and have been unable to locate them, certainly in the top echelons, until relatively recently.

In any event, things look dicey for Hillary. It seems that she is damned two ways at least in this scenario, possibly more, and time grows short. I wonder how she will proceed.

<< 1   >>

join