It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Covers Pizzagate-Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Yes I may have gotten it wrong on the Tunnel bit. Some guys on a vidio were talking about it. But it would`nt surprise me if there were tunnels linking them. What ever although it really needs a good looking into They held fund raising do`s there or at least hillary did and I sure it mentioned links to obama. I am sure it was only a couple of weeks ago when I watched biden talking to a young girls and how horny it made him feel. These people think that they are above the law and they are protected. Just as SIR jimmy savile was, police threatening 10 yr old girls to say nothing ect. Its a sad world we live in . I thought it was just here in the UK with Jimmy and gang. Now I realise that its a just about world wild. I wonder how many of them went on the lolita express to epsteins island, Clement freud good friends with the podesta brothers who were visiting him when Maddie vanished. Freud was a paedo and of course we only find out the truth when they are dead. So lets hope we can get some live ones this time.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here`s another pizzagate vidio of a surviver. These people are satanic and think that they own the world.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

You are not off about underground tunnels at all. Washington DC is known for its underground tunnel system. As far as being in the area where these pizza places are need to be confirmed.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
More coverage for those who want to know and are not deluded by the "Fake News " propaganda.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
The FBI has a document that gives out pedophile code words, the above being two of them for little girls and little boys.

Care to show us this document on a FBI site? Unless......

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The FBI has a document that gives out pedophile code words, the above being two of them for little girls and little boys.

Unless NOTHING stop defending pedophiles!

Pedo Symbols

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84
a reply to: gmoneystunt

So your logic is: 65k for catering --> pedo?

Or it could be a fundraiser, 1000 guests 65$ catering/guest.

That isn't likely at all. It was never referred to as a fundraiser.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

If you people who religiously tried to debunk this theory would actually just debunk either the e-mails or the FBI info you might actually have a case.

If you can't look at the evidence and draw the logical conclusion that something is happening then you serious brain issues.

Maybe math is hard for you??

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Unless NOTHING stop defending pedophiles!

That was NOT a FBI site.... it appears you just like making crap up about pedophiles!

Show that on a FBI site, or we will just assume it is crap made up by someone on reddit....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
or the FBI info

What FBI info? All I am asking is some proof thatcame from the FBI. We have seen a lot of stuff just made up here in this case, so how about some evidence that came from the FBI? Unless....

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Can you disprove???

Can you discredit Wikileaks???

Oops. I forgot.

Google Wikileaks FBI pedo symbols

Stop incessantly denying reality and trying to create a false paradigm or thoroughly disprove the source of information.

Otherwise your aiding and abetting child pedo rings sicko.

edit on 29-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

or the FBI info

What FBI info? All I am asking is some proof thatcame from the FBI. We have seen a lot of stuff just made up here in this case, so how about some evidence that came from the FBI? Unless....

It was recently posted the FBI official document showing pedophile symbols. The same symbol used on the perps signs at their business.
Scroll up unless... BLIND deaf and d..
edit on 29-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It was recently posted the FBI official document showing pedophile symbols.

So where is the evidence that was a official FBI document? It appears you have zero evidence it is, just like you have zero evidence for all the other claims about pizzagate1

link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It was released through a Wikleaaks cable.

Unless you can challenge the authenticity of Wikileaks then he has no case for now.

Those of your reading this should continue your search for the truth.

link   

Care to show the actual wikileaks cable?

It appears some people are desperate to believe any crap.
edit on 29-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Cant directly link wikileaks from ats.
Wikileaks:
click first link in google search

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 29 Nov 2016 16:17:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Nov 2016 16:17:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

It was recently posted the FBI official document showing pedophile symbols.

So where is the evidence that was a official FBI document? It appears you have zero evidence it is, just like you have zero evidence for all the other claims about pizzagate1

Where's the evidence that Wikileaks is releasing false information?

They are the ones who originally provided the FBI document that was leaked to them which was then taken by a Reddit/4Chan memeber and used to put together this info.

Please update yourself and stop spreading flase narratives or ignorantly challenging information you know nothing about and can neither prove or disprove.

What being able to neither prove or disprove information means further investigation is required so please stop trying to stop those who are simply only working to uncover the truth.

Its not smart and I'm being kind right now.
edit on 29-11-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Care to show the actual wikileaks cable?

It appears some people are desperate to believe any crap.

can't because ATS ad revenue / sponsorship will not allow them to show links to Wikileaks do a google search youself and stop willfully remaining ignorant and spreading your garbage all over ATS.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Bruce it is very easy to find this document.

If you haven't found out by now, you haven't done a shread of looking yourself.

They can't post the direct link because it is straight from wikileaks. If you have any basic search engine skills, you could find it in a few seconds.

However, go on and call out the "zero evidence"...

Just like the usuals such as antidiluvian or whatever his name is...he chimes in to say nope all the time. Alll the time...Just like greggers and others...

It is clear where they stand and what their intentions are.....

Some will deny deny deny until the have video or see it for themselves!!!!!!!

There is plenty of evidence for me and many others...

Anyways, you shopuld really research because coming on here to blast people without doing any research yourself is insane.

I will commend antidiluvian in that he at least does offer some counter points with sources sometimes...Aka I think his intensions arent as bad as greggers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join