It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Covers Pizzagate-Report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Glad to hear.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

you have logic ????????????????????

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

Glad to hear.

That was an utterly pathetic way to spin it though

Keep up the good work

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you have logic ????????????????????

I didn't realize we were talking. Whats your problem?

Your comment is off topic and should be deleted by mods. So should this comment.
edit on 28-11-2016 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Here's my question for you.

I mostly agree with you.......no evidence to support pizzagate.

But...........what about that Klein guy who has the Bahamas resort and flys the big shots around in the "Lolita Express" to places that offer underage sex partners, (Indonesia or Singapore, I can't recall the exact location). Do you think those stories are credible? I know they've been reported in the British press.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

oh you poor little poppet - you dont get to dictate who replies to you

my problem ? - i dont have any - but i amuse myself with idiots

you are very amusing

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Thanks for posting. I consider this very important information.
I feel dirty just knowing this stuff. But until this is exposed, children will suffer.

To those who say "does not happen here":
All you need to steal a child in this country is a car and 2 desperate drug addicts. Our stores, this time of year, are teeming with families who may not be keeping a close eye on their kids.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Nobody is denying that there are horrible cases of pedo activity going on worldwide.

Point here is the specific 'pizzagate-conspiracy' which is based on absurd arguments and peddled by the usual untrustworthy sources (often as well driven by a political agenda).

There is strictly no evidence of actual victims. Or any illegal activity fo that matter.

Well actually there are victims: the ones who one a pizzeria and are flooded with baseless accusations and death threats over a reddit phantasy.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
When people talk about code words and what not, I think how many times have I used such words.

And thinking about how many times that I have used the word hot dog in an email or even text put together. Now seeing how many times that one person used the word in just his emails,

Yeah that makes me think that the word just might have other meanings, unless the freakin guy sells hot dogs.

Heck, how many times have I ever used the word scrapple in an email? Thats my fav food and I never came that close it use it that many times.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I found this segment from Infowars to be pretty responsible reporting on the pizzagate issue. Alex is not in this segment and they present 'alleged' evidence.

ETA: Alex shuts up and is gone at the 15 sec mark.

IMHO Infowars reports are MUCH better when Alex is NOT involved.

edit on 11 28 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

oh you poor little poppet - you dont get to dictate who replies to you

my problem ? - i dont have any - but i amuse myself with idiots

you are very amusing

I never been called a poppet before. That in itself is amusing. I am not dictating who replies to me. I don't care. I never spoke to you to begin with so I don't know how you can reply to me. I like picking on trolls

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pizzagate yes bang right in front of your faces. Just like here in the UK, for going on 40 odd years SIR jimmy savile had been raping our children. Best friends with the reptiles and even knighted by them and the pope. So any one who thinks this is some kind of one off thing. Christ they had a row of shops with tunnels linking them. All funded by the tax payer. Donations from obama and clinton and no doubt other politicians who enjoyed going out for a pizza. Not just the politicals, for the police must have also known, or suspected. Then there is the cia fbi ect who also must have known about this. That Maddi Mc Can part just shows you that its all connected. I guess they have these kinds of places all over the world for visiting MPs and the like.
Its about time that we all cleaned house and sorted this problem. For all our childrens sakes.
edit on 28-11-2016 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Christ they had a row of shops with tunnels linking them. All funded by the tax payer.

Care to show some evidence for these shops with tunnels funded by the taxpayers....

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

You have to admit Comet Ping Pong pizza is one wacked out place. At the very least, the whole thing feels like a giant performance art piece, and not a great one.
From an outsider point of view, Besta and Comet look really odd.
And honestly, as far as victims go, I am sure they are shuttled out of the country or killed.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

You dont like the interior design of comet pizza? Well, i am not a fan of the hisptery industrial shabby chique either. But each his own.

It's still more tasteful, than accusing someone of horrible crimes based on internet hysteria.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

I was following the Jimmy Savile thing for a bit. Exactly.
I remember the 1970's vividly and how underage girls (of which I was one) were never watched/protected. Creem, a rock magazine highlighted all the parties with underage kids attending with various powerful people. It made all of us jealous, which I am sure was the point. I am sure a lot of young people left the Midwest for California and NY to live that life.

It is no leap for me to believe that the right people could lure young people into disappearing. There are private clubs, heck, just big homes, where people could hide captives. As far as little kids, I am sure they are sold by parents who need money for other things.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
Puzzled why you are so angry.
If there is no crime, it will come out.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I agree with Alex on his reasons on not wanting to cover the dark stuff. They say when you stare into the abyss long enough you either become it or it engulfs you into despair.

I admit while I contributed a bit in a few topics related to pizzagate here on ATS, I did not wish to really touch the topic because it has honestly kept me awake the past few days and it sickened me to my stomache.
When we expose these things we usually just grab what we can, in and out and move towards the other topic. But this one, is different. Morality does not allow me to look away. I was a kid one as we all were, and i can't help but put myself in the shoes of the kids who experience this horror.
I don't care if you are a liberal, republican, trump or Hillary supporter, black, white etc...
I ask everyone to listen to Alex Jones for one moment on this story. Because it really is horrible and it really deserves more attention than it has been getting. Even if you are a skeptic, but yet a father, I ask you to look into this story because this needs to be known

For those wondering on whether or not Alex would cover it, he finally replies with a report of his own:

In never said it was debunked. I said other people are claiming there is no evidence. Can you please be precise.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You can't prove it either way so why don't you take a breath for a minute and see if te information leads anywhere instead continually pretending that you really have any clue?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

So your logic is: 65k for catering --> pedo?

Or it could be a fundraiser, 1000 guests 65$ catering/guest.

Your explanation and logic fail in so many ways. Prove that it was a 1000 person fundraiser. People that attend fundraisers pay to attend on a per plate basis, usually. So obama paid 65k for people to eat pizza and hot dogs at a fundraiser for what charity?

The Email states 65K for "pizza/dogs" not catering. These words pizza, hot dogs, etc are used throighout podestas emails completely out of context in terms of discussing "food." The FBI has a document that gives out pedophile code words, the above being two of them for little girls and little boys.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join