It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs spotted over Turkey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Aparently, there are more than 80,000 tweets...i've not confirmed that, but if that is accurate, it's a little more than a handful mate.

Also, there are many reports of a mass censorchip campaign going on, involving the sites you mention...so IF that is so, it would lend credibility.

Wait and see if any more comes of it i suppose, but i do think it odd and a little suspicious this went immediately into the hoax forum...

edit on 28 11 2016 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

And that has nothing to do with if they started with a couple people. If they have plenty of followers who retweet it, and they retweet it, etc the eventually you have a huge trending topic that started with a few people. That doesn't mean it's not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
One day we will have (REAL) UFO vids to show the world, whenever we get confirmation they are here and we (all over the world) can have video's/pics of them flying over head in cities/towns for our amusement.

Till then It's people hoxing vids/pics, possibly some real ones hidden from us, but who knows?, MUFON files/Gov underground bases plus black projects etc.

Just a joke with all these recent hoaxes, makes me even wonder if we see Real vids/pics we'd just say hoax or fake, when in fact it's real? sad.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is a problem.

Had Tyler not broken this.. after.. and i do mean AFTER twitter was exploding.. we'd not be here in the HB.
The excuse of 'a few tweeters' is a Turkish gov smokescreen that showed up AFTER the event sent social media into a tailspin and twitter and facebook soon started playing whack-a mole with any video or picture evidence after the first few images 'leaked' out of turkeys.. rather strict internet regime.

that site you linked as some form of explanation was a unfinished page.. im sure it's got pretty pictures and worlds now but i saw page with 2 indexes.. in Turkish.. that was supposed to be your 'lantern' was it?

So that's the official line yeah... ST-10 said something so it's hoax.. even if 100 000's of tweets and Facebook posts, the same thing that clued us all in to something happening in turkey, completely shred that rather ignorant 'debunk' apart.

nice to see who's side this site is on.. catch and debunk eh... your getting rather silly enough now that a monkey notices there's something not all that right about how ATS handles UFO sightings.... old folktales are ok.. as they have well written scripts.. anything new.. anything.. actual.. and it's the bin.

This isn't about ST-10, they are a tiny part of what happened yesterday.. and that.. in this case.. has me questioning the credibility of this place once again.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nm.
edit on 11/28/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This is getting absolutly ridiculous now. Why the hell is every post by this channel being put straight in the hoax bin?

The footage and photos are not by this channel.

Please Mod! Explain why this is in the hoax bin?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Where else should hoaxes like this go?

Why the hell is every post by this channel being put straight in the hoax bin?

All they post are hoaxes....
edit on 28-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Where else should hoaxes like this go?

Why the hell is every post by this channel being put straight in the hoax bin?

All they post are hoaxes....

How do you know all their posts are hoaxs? You know all the footage and photos they recieve are hoaxes. How do you know this? I would love to know.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
a reply to: Jay-morris

the answer to that is quite simply...

Because ATS's debunk crew say's so.

Something.. happened in turkey yesterday.. enough for a few 100 civilians to notice.. we used to call that a mass sighting but now the vice is being squeezed globally on information and suppression so here we are in the hoax bin...

Because.. a few authoritarian ex AFB monkeys say so.

welcome to 2016.

Its annoying as hell. It seems they just dont like the channel. Maybe because its popular.

You will always get the armchair debunkers saying its a hoax channel. You tell them to prove it, and they go silent ;(

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
how was the above quoted reply removed for thread drift?

Don't bother with the PM either, i'm not reading it as you'll just piss me off more.

Done with ATS.

I read it, and i dont know why they deleted it

I am still waiting for anyone to prove thst everything this channel posts is hoaxed by them, or manipulated by them.

Dont think anyone will reply

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

you know exactly why..

that niggling thought in back of your head...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Off Topic

While this thread is in the Hoax forum, it's still open, it's still in a forum on ATS, and the normal Terms and Conditions apply:

Discuss the OP.

Not each other or other ATS members and what they may or may not do/say/post.

Discussing other members and their actions is ALWAYS considered OFF TOPIC.

So you all have a choice: Either continue to discuss the OP topic if you want, or: we can just shut the thread down, remove your post, and Post Ban those that can not seem to follow the rules that they AGREED TO when they registered an account here.

The choice is up to all of you.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

you know exactly why..

that niggling thought in back of your head...

Please do tell me. Why is is that when people screams that this channel is a hoax, and everything they post is a hoax, the same people cant back that up with evidence?

So, let me get this straight. I could post the same story, or footage, without mentioning secureteam, and it is discussed normally on here, as usual.

But if rhe same foitahe is posted on this channel, it goes straight in the boax bin.

Where is the logic in this?

So plese. All you armchair debunkers please show me evidence that this channel hoaxes or manipulates all the stuff?

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

ST-10 mostly posts videos sent in by viewers and reviews pictures and stories involving alien coverups. I only started watching them this year but from what I've seen, nothing really screams hoax to me. He's most certainly no Third Phase of Moon who flat out tries to pass dodgy CG for "real alien crafts." People keep telling me ST-10 is a hoax channel but from won't show me the hoaxes. Ok then. I still like ST-10. Until he does some TPOM CG bull#, I'm going to continue watching him.

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoobiusRex

ST-10 mostly posts videos sent in by viewers and reviews pictures and stories involving alien coverups. I only started watching them this year but from what I've seen, nothing really screams hoax to me. He's most certainly no Third Phase of Moon who flat out tries to pass dodgy CG for "real alien crafts." People keep telling me ST-10 is a hoax channel but from won't show me the hoaxes. Ok then. I still like ST-10. Until he does some TPOM CG bull#, I'm going to continue watching him.

If you want a recent example of ST-10 incompetence, they honestly think that the really fantastic meteor over Florida last week was a UFO, in some very stupid commentary and pictures linking it with some very dubious content. I will not link it, just find it if you want. They lose huge credibility, mostly on their comments and conclusions, and this was typical. It is not the content per se, it is their twists on it that most here on ATS find offensive, and really ruin what might be interesting content.

I agree with this being in the hoax bin, not just based on their commentary as much as the wild twitter and facebook garbage that linked in explosions and hysteria, which was not part of the event. It was out of control, and I think ATS did the correct thing by nipping it in the bud once the mods figured out what was going on. We have all had enough of fake news and planned hysteria. Just my 2c for what it is worth.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: MoobiusRex

If you want a recent example of ST-10 incompetence, they honestly think that the really fantastic meteor over Florida last week was a UFO, in some very stupid commentary and pictures linking it with some very dubious content. I will not link it, just find it if you want. They lose huge credibility, mostly on their comments and conclusions, and this was typical. It is not the content per se, it is their twists on it that most here on ATS find offensive, and really ruin what might be interesting content.

I agree with this being in the hoax bin, not just based on their commentary as much as the wild twitter and facebook garbage that linked in explosions and hysteria, which was not part of the event. It was out of control, and I think ATS did the correct thing by nipping it in the bud once the mods figured out what was going on. We have all had enough of fake news and planned hysteria. Just my 2c for what it is worth.

There is a huge difference between opinions and hoaxes. Everything posted from the channel is put straight into the hoax bin which us wrong.

And not one of these armchair debunkers can justify why this is the case. They say thst the channel are known hoaxers. I ask them to show evidence that they are hoaxers, and they ignore that and vanish from the thread.

Opinions are not hoaxes. Someone could post a photo showing a pixilated looking building on mars. Most people will say it showing nothing, but some people will say it shows a building. It does not go in the hoax bin because its not a hoax, just peoples opinions.

This channel is nit a hoax channel because they dint hoax the videos/photos themselves, and are just giving their opinion. Does not matter if you agree with it or not.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

It is a hoax channel. The videos on it are the proof. If you liked the channel as a source for UFO info, find one that's not dishonest.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I was subbed on SecureTeams channel before. However it was one of those "interesting to watch kinda thing" and just think about it later. I never used it for a source, although I almost did if it wasn't for a video I saw that was really sketchy. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. This was recent, as I was there just about when he reached 100,000 subs. Poor guy, he seemed really happy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join