It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While British members have been here criticizing "wildman" Trump, did you know...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
While British members have been here criticizing "wildman" Trump, did you know...

Almost every member of the UN Security council is already active in Syria. That only leaves France. What is France up to right now? I mean I know they just elected a anti immigrant conservative, but like Trump he's not in office yet.

November 27, 2016 French prosecutor: 'IS' sent five encrypted orders to suspected terrorists. . . . oh, that's right Syria is already active in France.

And inside Syria itself? What is their reaction to Trump.
Two rebel groups in Syria , Jabhat Ansar al-Din , and Levanta release a video message begging for Truce after Trump victory.

While British members have been here criticizing "wildman" Trump, are you civilians sure you are on the right side of History? Because it looks to me that someone is rushing ahead with designs on the entire Middle East. Before our man can even get in office.

I respect you guys, but why are you throwing so much sand in our eyes just when we require a clear picture of the whole Earth?

Mike Grouchy

edit on 27-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

British Royal Navy Commodore Andrew Burns (right) is now in charge of up to eight US warships after taking over from Rear Admiral James Malloy

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

US military expert who predicted Crimea and Ukraine invasions claims WORLD WAR 3 will start in Latvia

The respected expert, Professor Paul D Miller, from the National Defence University in Washington DC predicted the invasion of Crimea in 2014.

And now the professor believes Latvia or possibly neighbouring Estonia are next on Russia’s hit-list.
edit on 27-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: name

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
25 minutes and no response.

I'll tell you what I feel.

I feel that our British allies are being propagandized against us, just incase we need to be taken down by a friend. Just like happened to Germany in WW2.

Did you know that Piers Morgan has come out as a Trump supporter?
Just to make sure the average Brit can't stomach Trump on any level.

Is Piers Morgan to be the Neville Chamberlain of your Generation?

Mike Grouchy

edit on 27-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: video

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm afraid I have to say I don't really follow what you're getting at here.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I second that... I'm lost on his point

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well, I'm afraid I have to say I don't really follow what you're getting at here.

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I second that... I'm lost on his point

I am saying that we, America and Great Britain, have spent forty years on introspection. Looking inward. Criticizing our selves. Examining our own belly buttons, as it were. And all the while the rest of the Earth has been growing more impatient, more desperate, and hungering more for our notice and attention.

That now the day has come to look outwards.

That this relentless criticism of our man Trump is not helping. There are actual genocides happening out there, and we the common American need you Brits to wake up. Either you have solutions or you have blame. The blame game does not work any more. Turn yourselves around, and start bringing the solutions.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 27-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: quotes

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Solution is to not be the aggressor.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: suvorov

I'll take it.

Solution is not to be the aggressor.

I agree.

Just so we are clear, don't be an aggressor like this ...

Timestop 0:50

1.5 million Korean protesters last week.
Someone punches a Police officer and takes his sheild
The crowd immediately shouts them down, and crowd surfs the shields back to the police.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 27-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Oh come on. Britain and France started this much more than 40 years ago.

Theyre just trying to legitimize outright war through demonizing the same old culprits to a new generation. Wtf does Trump have to do with that changing?

Nothing. Im sure he,ll do just like both Clintons and both Bushes etc...hes not calling the shots anymore than Obama on the international scene.

Why gin up the rhetoric for the 1%?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The United States is $18 trillion in debt. We can't afford to help everybody else.
The world will just have to fix their own problems.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yes, tell that to Russia.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

He's playing the appeal to hypocrisy, tu quoque, guilt by association game.

The entire opening post is one big fat logical fallacy in an attempt to get you Brits to stop criticizing "HRH Trump".

To summarize:

"Your governement is just as bad (if not worse) than our government ! So you have no right to criticize our new president elect !"

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Oh come on. Britain and France started this much more than 40 years ago.

Theyre just trying to legitimize outright war through demonizing the same old culprits to a new generation. Wtf does Trump have to do with that changing?

Nothing. Im sure he,ll do just like both Clintons and both Bushes etc...hes not calling the shots anymore than Obama on the international scene.

Why gin up the rhetoric for the 1%?

See, the thing is, I'm actually down with this criticism because it is not about Trump as much as it is about the system. If you had heard some of the slander and calumny against the man I have heard... But anyway. We Americans are working on solving the systemic problems. And Trump is the man we have chosen for the Job. But I am not closed minded about this. My ears are open. What solution do you have in mind, and we'll get him to implement it.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

But in the past 40 years all we've done is invade, bully and generally be s complete dick to the rest of the world.

Hardly sounds like introspection to me. Maybe we need to introspect more, and focus on fixing our own problems, instead of stomping around the whole world?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So what you are saying we should see Trump as some sort of Saviour....maybe even like Jesus, only with a dodgier barnet.??

Sorry to burst your bubble but we Brits spent years trying to weed out the arseholes in politics, trying to pick a winner.. Thatcher, Blair, Cameron and now May....we are as clueless as you lot in picking the right guy....Trust me, Trumps just another arsehole who will make zero difference to you or i...He'll do what they all do..Make money fast and # the working class over.

edit on 27-11-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Can you perhaps be a Little more Vague expressing the gist of what is obviously a Thread about Nothing ?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The United States is $18 trillion in debt. We can't afford to help everybody else.
The world will just have to fix their own problems.

By my numbers, including off the book stuff, and unfunded retirement liabilities it is closer to 222 Trillion of debt.

In Fact, during his campaign I made a thread about this very subject.

ATS: Mr Trump, I am not seeing 222 trillion worth of ideas from you

The next day he held a press conference in New York answering this exact issue. With solutions. Someone in his camp reads ATS. The man is listening to us.

Long version

Short version
edit on 27-11-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I Wonder if the US congress managed to sneak in a resolution called: H.R.5732 - Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act of 2016
(A no Fly Sone in Syria). while americans have their mind on the election results?

www.congress.gov...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Yes, tell that to Russia.

. . . Well, now that we have a President Elect who is willing to actually talk to Russia, it is possible for us to tell them that.

Mike Grouchy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join