It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein, The Red Shift, and Civil Unrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
No, Jill Stein is not to be taken seriously in my estimation.

I take her seriously. I hope Trump does too, and prosecutes her minutes after he's put Hillary and her immediate family members behind bars for the rest of their lives.

These people are playing with a guy who will soon wield the full power of the DOJ. I'm just certain Sheriff Clarke will happily round them all up for prosecution.

Yee Haw!!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Turn off the blinders, if TPTB wanted Hillary in office, the elections would be rigged in that fashion.

I believe you are wrong on this but that's just my opinion.
I believe the machines were rigged in her favor but the landslide was so large that even Soros's fat little fingers could not hit the switch on the votes from Trump to Clinton fast enough.

There is also the fact that TPTB may well have been compromised by the intelligence services under the Steve Pieczenik "Coup and Counter Coup" if it is to be believed and there is evidence to suggest that the 650 000 emails on Wieners computer have some really graphic details of horrific abuse of the very puppets of TPTB.

And a stern warning was issued from patriots in the FBI,NYPD and whatever other agencies Steve Pieczenik mentioned that they will not allow Clinton to come to power and if that happens all the Pedophilia evidence will be dumped into the public realm via Wikileaks.

So at the 11th hour the election process was saved by Americans for Americans

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Are ANY of your jokes the least bit funny?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I voted for Stein because I agree mostly with the Green party's stated environmental and social principles and am absolutely convinced of the criminal nature of both Trump and especially Clinton. I am very disappointed to see how blind Stein must have become in order to continue to trust that having the Clinton team back in power is in any way a positive thing, whether or not one has liberal values. A vote for Clinton is not a vote for the nature and humanity-respecting society that the Green party claims to want, it's a vote for the continuation of the Evil Empire.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Soros' new plan is to tie up enough electoral votes in recounts and delays so that they miss the filing deadline, and Trump drops below the 270 minimum. It would only take a few states to do so.

Then the presidential election moves to Congress. Where Soros apparently thinks he can turn enough old-school Republicans so that Hillary can be elected by Congress.

Think of all the political machine Republicans who have sworn they'd vote for Hillary, given the chance. Soros intends to buy them that chance. The fallback plan is to turn electors so that they vote against the state count. Watch.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So far doesn't seem like any of her plans are going to help the Green Party as claimed. If anything that help would go toward Hillary, even that looks like it won't amount to anything.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

The article also discusses the fact that in some of those states, there is no paper trail, so hand counting the ballots is impossible. I don't think the motive is to actually get Hillary in the WH. It's more likely the motive is to reveal voter fraud that got Trump elected, and stir civil unrest among the already disenfranchised left.

I don't think the known facts support that theory. Pennsylvania, for example:

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton

BREAKING VIDEO : Pennsylvania Voting Machines Flipping Votes From Trump to Clinton

Voters Say Trump Votes Switched To Hillary ‘Before Their Eyes’ In Pennsylvania

I looked for any claims that machines flipped votes from Clinton to Trump, and didn't find even one. If Stein's purpose was "to reveal voter fraud that got Trump elected," she wouldn't be using Pennsylvania to do so...

I do, however, find it curious that after all Trumps pre-election talk about rigged elections, and his current claims that he lost the popular vote to illegals, that he's so quick to criticize Stein's efforts now. Things that make one go hmmmmm...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Along the same line of thought as the OP, another article suggests that the real tactic is to cause those states to not have their voting results completed by the official deadline. Could even cause some electoral college voting issues. The final results would not change, it's just an attempt to cause more civil unrest and make a Trump presidency seem less legitimate.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Seems like it's becoming a moot point now, unless the counties that do decide to recount in Wisconsin find massive election fraud.

Unless Stein wins her lawsuit in Dane County Circuit Court, officials in each of Wisconsin’s 72 counties would decide on their own whether to do their recounts of the 2.98 million statewide votes by machine or by hand, with dozens of counties expected to hand count the paper ballots.

USA Today

She gets the recount, but it's up to each county at this point whether to count by hand or just run them through the machine. I could see Communist Dane County hand counting, and finding that Hillary actually had thousands more votes for her, thus oiling the propaganda machine for the SJW anti-Trumpers.

Maybe the long shot is the last shot, Pennsylvania may be the last ditch effort. Then again, no recount or electronic recount might be just as bad as a hand recount recount finding fraud. The leftists out in the street don't make their decisions based in reality.

ETA - Her lawsuit is in Dane County Circuit Court, that didn't register. That is Soviet Red America.
edit on 28-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: eta

top topics

<< 1   >>

join