It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart knew about the pedophilia and sex slaves

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Ackshenjackson
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Breitbart is a joke, the crux of fake news.

I see that you signed up to trash Breitbart news with your first post and call it fake news.

Uh huh. It's also no surprise that he popped in just to further embed the medias new mantra of "fake news" into the current lexicon.

It's bc ATS is on the fake news list and maybe should pay attention to these types of posters here. My post for calling out the brainwashed MSM posters or better described as a shill of some sort was removed. Meanwhile their only posts are calling all Breitbart readers Nazi's and white supremacists are not considered thread drift or personal attack of any sort.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So you're just playing the role of defence attorney then?

This isn't a court of law, but an open, citizen's investigation, whereby the MSM are obviously not willing to touch it, nor it would seem the FBI or the various mechanisms by which it ought to be investigated using every tool at their disposal, to investigate it and then move forward with arrests and indictments no matter who is involved or what their past influences or positions in the "power" structure of Washington.

What we're trying to do is to increase awareness so that such investigations will be brought to bear on it, to help to bring about authentic Justice and protection for victims.

Surely you've seen enough to know that something terrible has been going on..

But yeah, it's all circumstantial right now, but it's not like there's nothing there. Tony Podesta has art in his home depicting dead children floating in a swamp ffss, and while that's not a crime in and of itself it certainly reveals something about his makeup.

I don't see how you can defend it (them), and I presume and hope that that's not your cup of t ie: I presume you're not a satanist.

edit on 28-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

This is interesting as fake news seems to be getting a lot of hits the word is spreading.docs.google.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm not playing any role.

I'm saying that I believe in due process.

But yeah, it's all circumstantial right now, but it's not like there's nothing there.

You don't know this.

I don't see how you can defend it, and I presume and hope that that's not your cup of t.

I already told you what "it" I am defending. It is above circumstantial evidence, gut feelings and sense of righteousness.

I presume you're not a satanist.

I'm an atheist. Probably the same thing as a satanist to some.

edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It is above circumstantial evidence, gut feelings and sense of righteousness.

I don't see how you can look at it all in detail and come to that sort of conclusion.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

The right to due process is above those things.
edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invicid

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Below is a twitter post that Breitbart made to Podesta in 2011 filled with vile regarding this. If you look down further on the link you will see another post to Podesta referencing Acorn with from 2010

Breitbart twitter post 2011

It is hard to tell if he is accusing Podesta of the acts or accusing him for helping someone in acorn who was. Maybe both

If you recall Acorn came down in 2009 when leaders were charged with Fraud. Podesta later appointed Steve Kest to some position at Center for American Progress. Kest helped cover up the Fraud. Add this because I don't know exactly who Breitbart was targeting at Acorn.

link

Needless to say, he knew a lot more than he was telling

Andrew Breitbart, and he's readers are Nazis, and or white supremacists. Anything they say or do, should be taken with a grain of salt if not completely disregarded. Our grandfather's killed Nazis, and now their grandsons and great grandsons have become them. Congrats.

Oh, you're going to take that angle. That's a tactic attempting to "shutdown" the conversation.

Yeah, not all of us being alerted to what he tweeted are even his readers. Let's further distract from the message because what he shared is not true because "Nazis".
edit on 28-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 28-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: error

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think Breitbart was way ahead of the curve with a lot of this stuff. I don't know how to embed twitter post's or I would but if you wanna see for yourself go to AndrewBreitabart's twitter feed February 27, 2012.

On Feb 27 2012-two days before he died, Andrew Breitbart shot out a tweet, "Behold @EricBoehlert! Your boss paid ex-partner 850k 'blackmail' settlement! That's a lotta dough! What's he hiding!?".

Who's the blackmailed boss he's referring to? David Brock, founder of Media Matters and....ex-boyfriend of James Alefantis the owner of Comet Frickin Ping Pong.

It was widely reported in the 2012 media that David Brock settled with James Alefantis to the tune of $850k under the looming threat of James revealing damaging information regarding finances, donors, and the IRS. Poor David even had to sell his plush 1.5 million dollar mansion on Rehoboth beach. I suspect there was more damaging info being threatened than just crooked financial IRS bait. Breitbart was all over this stuff...until he died 2 days later.

Quick summary

edit on 28-11-2016 by MartinD28 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-11-2016 by MartinD28 because: Fixed link

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Don't you believe that you should be proven guilty before being punished?

Yeah, that's why it needs to be investigated up the ying yang and Bannon owes it to his old friend who lost his life over it (most likely) to do everything that he can to clean the pedophiles and satanists OUT of Washigton and already the dominoes are starting to fall all across the world and it's certainly right up there in the collective awareness (minus the MSM and establishment) as a super high priority in terms of what it really means to drain the swamp ie: not just get the money out of politics.

It's systemic, in other words, so it's not about any one particular person who is involved except to the degree that no one is above the law and most certainly not in matters of victimization for one's personal enjoyment or whatever they think they get out of it by appeasing their evil God of child sacrifice, Baal, Satan, whatever you want to call it.

According to a number of new TV commercials, it would appear that they were getting ready to announce their "coming" and step forward and "OWN" the world, yet while allowing and even encouraging an infestation of demonic forces of darkness, a part of which IS involved in this type of activitiy, both as a blackmail mill and as a permissive framework to be as bad as possible and what's worse than harming a child or interfering in their own life's journey.

It's an abomination against both mankind and God and a plight on our world, which has been sucking the life out from under us all and preventing the dawning of a new age, which is not founded on darkness, evil or dark impulses.

It's a house divided and all we're doing is working to raise awareness to bring that house down, but if Bannon and Trump do NOT investigate it, then all is lost from the perspective of the "authorities".

And that's what all this boils down to in the end, imho, is a matter of Spiritual and Legal Authority according to an authentic model of individual liberty, which is willing to take on a necessary suffering for the cause of saving the world, instead of an unnecessary suffering that is destroying it, and hurting people unnecessarily, for the sake of some sort of evil and wicked agenda.

Heaven itself is watching us, and it's not about to give up a principal centered leadership to fall at the feet of such barbarity, so there's no worries about a usurpation of Universal Authority, so for the love of God and people it's time to clean house, here at home, where the heart is.

It's really a matter of the spirit and of the heart and soul and the potential triumph of good over evil.

Not to get to be righteous, but for the sake of love and mutuality and the dawning of a new day with newfound hope and optimism for a brighter tomorrow, as the space that we are all living into.

What we need is for people in positions of power and authority to really DO something about it, and get the required evidence and by surveillance, catch the perps red handed and break up their entire network that runs from Washington to LA.

That's the real war, against the enemy in the gate. Win that one and we're on the home stretch in a whole new ballgame.

Find the children.

edit on 28-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Sorry changed my post and only scanned your wall of text.

They just busted a pedo ring in Canada. No pizzagate type sleuthing needed.

And the topic of the thread is Breitbart knew. If he did he sure didn't provide anything worthwhile.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

And the topic of the thread is Breitbart knew. If he did he sure didn't provide anything worthwhile.

He was probably working on it and was obviously outraged at what he'd found.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Think it is cognitive dissonance. A need to hold onto their belief because they can't handle the alternative (or truth that goes against their belief)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

He didn't share anything on the topic so, who knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

He didn't share anything on the topic so, who knows.

Never got the opportunity.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There is no denying this sick stuff occurs and it's bigger then most of us can stomach....unless you've been lucky enough to live in a protected world, the amount of inappropriate behavior that kids are exposed to is really sad.

Kids are like some sort of rare "delicacy" to the most depraved human beings...and groups of people that participate in this are the scariest thing ever...I hope every selfish creep out there that finds "power" in dominating, hurting and raping children or adults.. will know the fear and horror they inflict.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Never got the opportunity.

Was better connected than the pizzagate gang and had a whole year after throwing out the accusation about Podesta.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MartinD28

You touched on something interesting. How the hell does a pizza joint owner get get ahold of such important information that he's able to blackmail David Brock for 850K? Does that sound like any pizza joint owner you know?

What makes more sense is rumors of how blackmail happens amongst the elite. They film them having sexual encounters with children, then use that for blackmail. And that would be a reason why Alefantis is ranked one of the 50 most powerful people in DC.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
How the hell does a pizza joint owner get get ahold of such important information that he's able to blackmail David Brock for 850K? Does that sound like any pizza joint owner you know?

It's right there, they were a couple.

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
And the DNC staffer that leaked info to Wikileaks was murdered. Now we have a media war on " fake news" and social media is supposed to ignore all this. Alex Jones is getting attacked by a Sandy Hook parent who yet again get trotted out for political reasons. Look into Pizzagate and you'll see there is truth to it that we're not supposed to do anything about. Reddit is pathetic. And we heard how bad the mainstream media was in the election and how they were in the tank for Hillary. Now we're supposed to onlylisten to what they feel like telling us and to ignore the excellent investigations of others on Youtube and on social media. No thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join