It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Breitbart knew about the pedophilia and sex slaves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This -

and this -

and this -

Link

and this -

and this -

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

Well, I was being sarcastic but, if they did in fact use EM waves then why wait a year to microwave him.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I was just expressing the age of the tech and how far we must have advanced from them in every field. We use electro magnetic waves to save lives, surely we could use those paddles and construct a weapon out of it. Hell it already is a weapon in paddle form and would kill a living person if applied.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

This seems to be a rarely publicised fact regarding some very high profile names surrounding the Madeline case during and about the time of the abduction. aangirfan.blogspot.co.nz...

Here we have a sane report, lunaticoutpost.com...

edit on 28-11-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'd like to ask a question I guess you can say was inspired by a comment I read earlier in the thread.

Certainly for any of these 'alleged' crimes being committed against children, there needs to be a victim somewhere who is willing to burden self the humiliating trauma to relive it- by talking about it?

So I guess it's a two-part question.

If pizzagate was more widely spread, wouldn't it encourage any victims/witnesses to come forward?

I would expect it a hand-up to any victim willing to testify.
Seems to be disregarding the idea victims exist.

So, I guess I'll watch for anyone coming forward?

What's that about planned parenthood? No longer providing services?

Sorry. I'm just thinking out-loud.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

And I'm saying that the year that went by either means that they are not there yet, went old school or had nothing to do with it.

The claim that a doctor (some say the one that did his autopsy) also died due to poisoning has to be dropped or EM is out of the question.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: ketsuko
Something helped convert Breitbart from a leftist.

When was that? I never knew he was left.

en.wikipedia.org...

Previously left-leaning in his politics, Breitbart changed his political views after experiencing an epiphany" while watching the late 1991 confirmation hearings for Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas. Breitbart later described himself as "a Reagan conservative" with libertarian sympathies.[1]

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If pizzagate was more widely spread, wouldn't it encourage any victims/witnesses to come forward?
a reply to: loveguy

If victims were adequately threatened, they would be in fear of their lives or the lives of their familiies. It wouldn't be the first time people were threatened into silence. It has even happened to investigators trying to get at the truth.

Being "suicided" is a very real threat. Remember the DC Madam, Debra Pelfrey? I heard an interview with her not long before her death. In that interview she stated that she was not depressed, not suicidal, and would not hang herself in her garden shed.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Invicid

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Below is a twitter post that Breitbart made to Podesta in 2011 filled with vile regarding this. If you look down further on the link you will see another post to Podesta referencing Acorn with from 2010

Breitbart twitter post 2011

It is hard to tell if he is accusing Podesta of the acts or accusing him for helping someone in acorn who was. Maybe both

If you recall Acorn came down in 2009 when leaders were charged with Fraud. Podesta later appointed Steve Kest to some position at Center for American Progress. Kest helped cover up the Fraud. Add this because I don't know exactly who Breitbart was targeting at Acorn.

link

Needless to say, he knew a lot more than he was telling

Andrew Breitbart, and he's readers are Nazis, and or white supremacists. Anything they say or do, should be taken with a grain of salt if not completely disregarded. Our grandfather's killed Nazis, and now their grandsons and great grandsons have become them. Congrats.

Remember our gov brought Nazi's to America in Operation Paperclip. They have infiltrated every part of our gov and society to control us. That is EXACTLY what everyone involved in this is fighting against including Trump.

What you don't seem to understand is that you are following the plan by refusing to look deeper

edit on 28-11-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Thank you for the answer.

I too was once left and had an epiphany...that people should be working for what they earn and not take handouts unless necessary.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I have 2 friends who were molested by adult authority figures in the 1960s.
1. No one would believe them.
2. People would say they enticed the adults by being bad
3. They cannot relive it-too painful.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish
So sorry to hear that. And you make a valid point. Then how many children were so traumatized the don't even remember let alone talk about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance
Breitbart is a joke, the crux of fake news.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ackshenjackson

We will never know since he's dead.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: diggindirt

I have 2 friends who were molested by adult authority figures in the 1960s.
1. No one would believe them.
2. People would say they enticed the adults by being bad
3. They cannot relive it-too painful.

I also know someone who is a victim and anytime I hear about anything relating to a child, I think it should be taken seriously. As far as what I've learned about this whole pizza gate thing is to an extent I can accept screwed up people having weird taste in art and have strange fetishes, but when it come to victimizing children it's an entirely different story.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ackshenjackson

I see that you signed up to trash Breitbart news with your first post and call it fake news.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What I find unusual is that there are some among our membership who are trying to run interference over this and seem desperate to raise "reasonable doubt" as to the voracity of the cumulative evidence that indeed Podesta and others in Washington are involved in satanic ritual pedophilia and that it's nothing more than a bunch of paranoia and reading into things something that just isn't there.

After seeing everything, and more, they persist.

People are entitled to their viewpoints I guess, but I think it's disturbing to rush to the defence of these people.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
People are entitled to their viewpoints I guess, but I think it's disturbing to rush to the defence of these people.

It isn't these people, it's the idea that they have a right to due process and if that can be taken away from them then, it can be taken away from me.

edit on 28-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Ackshenjackson

I see that you signed up to trash Breitbart news with your first post and call it fake news.

Uh huh. It's also no surprise that he popped in just to further embed the medias new mantra of "fake news" into the current lexicon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join