It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS affiliated militants launch first open attack on Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think if Israel did engage ISIS no arab government would object with the exception of Syria, Iran and Hezbollah.

ISIs hasn't engaged Israel is the biggest tell of all. This is not proof ISIS is attacking Israel. More like a meeting or aid delivery gone wrong.

Actually they have. Several attacks on Israeli forces in the Golan by ISIS have occurred.

* - ISIS Fighters Killed by Israeli Airstrikes After Opening Fire on IDF Soldiers in Golan Heights

* - Isis militants and Israel clash for the first time in terror group's history

That's interesting. Seems to be the same incident but your link was reported in September and not today. Same group and same number of fighters.

Whats interesting is the 2 articles are from Nov 27th. Care to back up your claim with source links please.

Gili Cohen and Noa Shpigel Nov 27, 2016 9:53 PM

By Tareq Haddad November 27, 2016 15:25 GMT

edit on 27-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So much "correct" going in this thread. And now I can rest a little bit easier. None of us can do this all on our own. Thank you to the O.P. and others...
edit on 27-11-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well darn, hopefully Trump hurries up and officially becomes President so he can get to working with Russia on stabilizing the Syrian government and neutralizing ISIS.
If the Syrian government falls, the problems there from ISIS and other such groups are only going to quickly multiply.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I think if Israel did engage ISIS no arab government would object with the exception of Syria, Iran and Hezbollah.

ISIs hasn't engaged Israel is the biggest tell of all. This is not proof ISIS is attacking Israel. More like a meeting or aid delivery gone wrong.

Actually they have. Several attacks on Israeli forces in the Golan by ISIS have occurred.

* - ISIS Fighters Killed by Israeli Airstrikes After Opening Fire on IDF Soldiers in Golan Heights

* - Isis militants and Israel clash for the first time in terror group's history

That's interesting. Seems to be the same incident but your link was reported in September and not today. Same group and same number of fighters.

Whats interesting is the 2 articles are from Nov 27th. Care to back up your claim with source links please.

Gili Cohen and Noa Shpigel Nov 27, 2016 9:53 PM

By Tareq Haddad November 27, 2016 15:25 GMT

You are right my mistake. The first link had a picture dated to September. If this is the same incident being reported though that kind of goes against what you said in your other post though does it not? I'm not trying to argue with you here I hope you don't take what I'm saying the wrong way.
edit on 1231642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Nope - Shuhada al Yarmouk was in existence before becoming an official part of ISIS. They have had encounters with Israel in the past. That info is in the articles I linked.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I didn't watch all the election hype so much...
Didn't catch the debates to hear what about supporting Israel was said...

I did notice how it's been real hushed though, if I thought to ask if any Palestinian children were murdered lately.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Clinton and Trump both stated they support Israel, although the fine print would suggest that support is different for each candidate. Other than that it was not really an issue in this election.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There are pockets of Daesh all over Syria Mr A and Mr P are leaving them alone so they can concentrate on annihilating the
Civilians of Syria who oppose Mr A and his despotic rule..

syria.liveuamap.com... ( Zoom in )
edit on 27 11 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Thanks.

sent you a pm

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Nope - Shuhada al Yarmouk was in existence before becoming an official part of ISIS. They have had encounters with Israel in the past. That info is in the articles I linked.

Encounters that include praise for Israeli medical care of Syrian rebels. Intrptr may well be close to the truth on this one.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Encounters that include praise for Israeli medical care of Syrian rebels. Intrptr may well be close to the truth on this one.

You mean encounters that included and exchange of gunfire. The Israeli strike on ISIS also included Yarmouk forces.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How very convenient for Israel.

Now they can use this as justification to ramp up their assaults against Syria in support of the terrorists under the guise of "fighting" the Islamic State.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I don't think this is the first time because I recall a similar situation just like this years ago. The so called ISIS fighters were just disenfranchised Palestines and not actual ISIS terrorists sneaking into Israel to committ acts of terror.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

It's weird how first it seemed to be Egypt, wait, was it Libya first, then it was...

'We're' killing people so that they don't have to be ruled by tyrants?

You're going to have to show me a home video where his rule is harming you.
Given lately how news is fake all of a sudden?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I don't think this is the first time because I recall a similar situation just like this years ago. The so called ISIS fighters were just disenfranchised Palestines and not actual ISIS terrorists sneaking into Israel to committ acts of terror.

Nice way to sneak that in there...years ago and then isis.
Disenfranchised sounds like a racial slur to me, but what do I know.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Ever heard of dynamics changing?? Splinter groups?? Of course they had confrontations with Israel in the past or at least a few run downs or car bombings I'd imagine. They are a Palestinian affiliated or allied group or..what EVER. All you have to do is declare allegiance, like :"ahhh I swear allegiance and we shall crusade against the ones who smote our fathers!!" then you can call yourself a name and do dang near anything at all. This means not a thing especially if this happened years ago, or even worse, with the dynamics of 1992. Lol here you are talking "groups," "people," "presidents," and "names." Step aside and let somebody else handle things for a change. These people don't "group" and "name" and it's the same with everyone else. It's tribe war, with my one focus being how the heck worth it is it for any of us ever besides defending our own interests which keep changing and going back out. In fact I don't even think they swear allegiance to Mohammed not that i ever gave a flake from a crusted up goose egg. It's just tribe rage, we all have it or have heard of it..so common.. so,,some go off and bomb buildings here and there with cheap, home built equipment and others do whatever, and are you to tell me five or six of them wouldn't get worked up by heated rhetoric and that they don't do things at the most common average basic level?? Hah. A name. Geez these groups come and go and its all so very.. irrelevant....so is anyone's words on the issue. People are either a Jew or a Muslim, and I'm neither and just someone on a continent far away.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How very convenient for Israel.

Now they can use this as justification to ramp up their assaults against Syria in support of the terrorists under the guise of "fighting" the Islamic State.

Then maybe ISIS should not have attacked Israeli positions.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh just nm

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

Sure I have.. When the people presenting an opposing argument refuse to recognize that why should I?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join