It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jill Stein Slams Hillary Clinton for Joining Recount Effort

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

More confusion or it all makes sense to someone other than me?

Let me add a bit more: It is reported Jill Stein hired a DNC lawyer for the recount in Michigan.

We Are Change

Edited to Add: Bodicea, please weigh in as well when you see this.
edit on 30-11-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2016 by tweetie because: (no reason given)

ETA: It appears more and more that something is going on with Ms. Stein which is not kosher. I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but this development says otherwise to me.

I'm sorry for my disjointed post.
edit on 30-11-2016 by tweetie because: added more commentary during each edit.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

So Jill hired the Democratic chairman as her attorney... No, I don't like that one bit at all.

Even taking into account that the Green Party had totally rejected her recount (and I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for those conversations!), it sounds like she didn't even ask any Green Party attorneys. And even if they said no, she couldn't at least find a Libertarian or Independent attorney?

Obviously, a former Democratic Chairman would most likely be privvy to any/all dirty deeds by the Dems, and would not be so inclined to have those revealed to the world. To protect himself as well as the party. I totally expected this from Hillary joining the campaign... not necessarily from Stein. She has some 'splaining to do... But I don't expect anyone will even ask her, much less get any answers.

In all fairness, there may be a reasonable explanation. For example, he's the "former" chairman because he went rogue too, and Stein hired him because he knew which closets their skeletons are in... but I won't be holding my breath.

I'll just watch our one chance for examining our election integrity slowly swirl down the toilet. Now, any future effort will be immediately derided because of Jill Stein, and the fraud will increase exponentially, and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. Heaven help us.

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

This just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser:

WI Lawmaker: Dems Are Stalling, Recount Will Not Be Completed, State Will Be Forfeited– WON’T COUNT FOR TRUMP!

Wisconsin Representative Sean Duffy (R-WI) went on with Tucker Carlson tonight to discuss the recount in Wisconsin.

Duffy said Democrats and far left Green Party supporters are stalling the recount in Dane County Wisconsin, where Madison is located. The county is holding a hand recount. The recount will not be completed by the deadline on December 20th. Therefore, according to Rep. Duffy, the state will quite possibly be forced to forfeit their electoral votes.

I tried to find a video of the interview, but it hasn't been posted yet apparently. And I could not find any other article about it -- just this one re-posted on other blogs. So this is all we've got for now. I'm not sure what to make of it all, but a couple things strike me as odd.

1 -- Duffy mentions no names, including Jill Stein. He didn't say, "Stein and her/the Green Party," nor does he even say, "Mark Brewer and the Green Party." So who exactly is doing this?
2 --When he refers to the "far left Green Party supporters," is he referring to all Green Party supporters as far left? Or is he differentiating between "far left" Green Party supporters and "moderate" Green Party supporters?
3 -- Given how critical the Green Party seems to be of the recount, why are they stalling? Why are they now working with the Dems after the complaining that Stein was working with the Dems?
4 -- What on earth is going on with the Green Party??? Are they trying to muck it all up just to ruin Stein (and eliminate future competition)? Are they the ones trying to protect Hillary... or at least decided this is their best option to take down Trump even if it means working with Hillary/the Dems?

I really don't know. This just doesn't add up with what else we've been told.

And, again, where is Stein??? Why is no one talking to Stein???

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join