It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump vs Obama Thanksgiving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The other day an ATS member posted that surely Donald tRump would play far less Golf than Obama. Well lets have a look at how the 2 spent their Thanksgivings. Obama: using old jokes that embarrass his kids served US Veterans while handling the Turkey and Gravy Stations.

Meanwhile Disco tRump (trademark-me) had a lavish family and friends get away Mar-a lago, Celebrity Party place, and wolfed down a 24 item meal and later tRump played Golf with Fabio where the Donald ask his opinion about who should be the next Secretary of State.

I pick Fabio, he has the all important Armband.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well, one is an active, sitting president. The other one is president elect.

Do you know which one?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I fail to see how this has to be a "Versus". These citizens are spending Thanksgiving in whatever way they see fit.

I'm pretty sure Trump will serve veterans and homeless once affordable the opportunity when in office.

We all have worked the soup line once and if you haven't go down to your local homeless shelter or veterans charter and volunteer.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You know in all sincerity I think at the end of every presidential career they probably feel more at ease and he can be himself...I like the pic of Obama smiling...I like pictures of people in general smiling and having a good time...isn't that what life is all about?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Like Obama is doing that out of the goodness of his own heart.

The only reason he is there is because his puppet masters told him to.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Actually Trump was busy Thanksgiving Day working on his cabinet members...but who cares about reality when we can slam Trump?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Obama's gotten the hang of it finally; serve the people. Trump is...well... Trump. He'll never be serving the soup line; he doesn't feel the need to do so. Trump is true to himself and doesn't give a flip what anyone thinks-true New Yorker.

Obama has three new homes from now on for his 'Thanksgiving and he is ever so grateful because for one thing-no more Michelle. Yeah, he has alot to be thankful for in his future-he's a happy man.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Actually Trump was busy Thanksgiving Day working on his cabinet members...but who cares about reality when we can slam Trump?

Oh, don't worry. Warren and Cummings are going to investigate and get to the bottom of it! They'll expose the shoddy practices of Trump's transition team once and for all ... assuming they can get their committee chairs to go along with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I was that ATS member who posted that. And you failed. Miserably. Not only are the comments here speaking quite easily for me, but we''ll just see. Let the guy get into office first. If liberal corruption and collusion don't pry the election out of his hands first. Bah.

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've read all the replies, yet I have yet to see one that actually asks the imperative question:

Why is Thanksgiving day becoming about anything other than giving thanks?

Who cares what anyone else is or is not doing >.>

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I post a comparison of The Pres and Pres Elect and what they did on Thanksgiving, and the Righties comes on like a vicious hurricane. If your ok with it why get your panties in a bunch?

He has been elected you know, it's not like a Bachelor Party.

Fabio for Secretary of State.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

And what was your motivation in taking something that should be sacred, Thanksgiving day, and posting some meaningless comparison?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Why not? We currently have Lurch.

edit on 27-11-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I post a comparison of The Pres and Pres Elect and what they did on Thanksgiving, and the Righties comes on like a vicious hurricane. If your ok with it why get your panties in a bunch?

He has been elected you know, it's not like a Bachelor Party.

False. You did not post a comparison. You posted a video of the President serving food, and you posted a news feature about Trump's Florida property. Neither video provided information about Trump's 24 item meal (your OP), golfing with Fabio (your OP), nor asking Fabio anything (your OP).

Well lets have a look at how the 2 spent their Thanksgivings. Obama: using old jokes that embarrass his kids

No evidence in either video so I cannot "have a look at" what you allege. Are you referencing the pardoning of the turkey done with his nephews during which he joked with the boys? Obama and the First Lady have daughters, but I'm confident you knew that.

Post all sources when able. Thanks.

top topics

join