It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ya know, some of you really get to me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Easily manipulated (or 'useful idiots' to use the phrase du jour), suffering from perpetual immaturity and capable of only paint-by-numbers political thinking.

At least real children have stop and think moments...most of them anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think some people completely missed the point of the OP. He's talking about people who argue just for the sake of the leftist narrative no matter what the subject matter or how ridiculous their argument sounds.

These are people who constantly label Trump supporters as racists, condone censorship of conservative views and deny/deflect the blatant cronyism of the establishment that represents their side.

Also, is it just a coincidence that these are the same people who are in complete denial of pizzagate? Because I don't even see how they have a horse in that fight, other than the fact that it started with leaked emails between Podesta, a satanist, and a convicted pedophile.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I think a good example would be the theatre people and Pence issue.

I sided with the theatre people not because of ideology, but because of free speech. I found myself at odds with people I usually agree with, but in principle, I couldn't just "side" with one group simply because of similarities in ideology.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Ah poor thing, even after trump won you guys are still crying. Put on your big boy pants.

Really? People are burning down cities, dragging people out of cars and beating them, and if someone complains about it, theyre a "poor thing" who needs to "put on your big boy pants"? I guess youd say the same to a soldier dealing with getting blown up by terrorists every day? Cause that is what we are dealing with, terrorists who are trying to scare everyone into believing as they believe, "or else".

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Ah poor thing, even after trump won you guys are still crying. Put on your big boy pants.

Really? People are burning down cities, dragging people out of cars and beating them, and if someone complains about it, theyre a "poor thing" who needs to "put on your big boy pants"? I guess youd say the same to a soldier dealing with getting blown up by terrorists every day? Cause that is what we are dealing with, terrorists who are trying to scare everyone into believing as they believe, "or else".

Like i said do something about it, put your big boy pants on and stop crying online.

I dare you
edit on 27-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I am not a liberal, oh and i dont care what you think or say, but thanks for sharing how you feel.

Yeah that feeling is mutual. Not only do I not care what you think or say, but I also could care less how you "feel", so you could just save us all some time and not post anything. Works both ways. We don't have to like anything about you which isn't really difficult to do.

Dont reply lol, not that hard.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

They already did, on November 8th. Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

They already did, on November 8th. Be careful what you wish for.

Lol, whats gonna happen, more tough guy talk online, yea i was told a war has started, and i would lose, talk about a bunch of snowflakes.

Oh and yea i dare you too

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Whoa calm down there comrade.

I think it's in everyone's best interest America just annex Canada and be done with it.

Trump can be your president too.

edit on 27-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

Whoa calm down there comrade.

I think it's in everyone's best interest America just annex Canada and be done with it.

Trump can be your president too.

Last time you guys tried it didint work out too good.

Oh and we have our own corrupt politician , thanks for the offer do.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I was felt PERSONALLY attacked by a Donald supporter here on ATS, totally an a#$*"!!!! Knew nothing about me, told my I used a and abused the system,and needed to get a $15.00 per hour job!!

The jerk Clearly does not realize $15.00 is going to be freaking MINIMUM WAGE where I live in LA COUNTY. He was trying to make the assumption I did not have a decent job and that getting one that paid $15.00 was a great wage!!! LMAO!!

I kindly let him know, I work in the health care industry, with CHALLENGED CHILDREN in So Cali, and that I try and make difference in their lives daily, I also make MORE than $15per hour!

Trumpitiers, remember how good you had it in four years!

The Trump Supporters on ATS are MOSTLY ignorant "NASTY" people
edit on 27-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

Also Donald is pretty much an EMBARRASSMENT to the US, in the eyes of more than half the Civilized worlds eyes!! He is also an EMBARRASSMENT to more than two million more of us
Who voted, than HRC would have been!!!!!!!

edit on 27-11-2016 by kurthall because: Add

edit on 27-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

We can't just have you going around defying the will of President Trump.

You will be assimilated, do not resist. NAFTA was a disaster, but we are cooking up something better for you.

Be proud calling yourself American real soon.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

We can't just have you going around defying the will of President Trump.

You will be assimilated, do not resist. NAFTA was a disaster, but we are cooking up something better for you.

Be proud calling yourself American real soon.

The borg are coming.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

ETA -

edit on 27-11-2016 by GodEmperor because: satire wink wink

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Lol! I can't tell if your serious or trolling, but it sounds about as legit as all the other "I was attacked by a Trump supporter" stories going around.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'm annoyed that ATS is spammed with conservatives wacky conspiracy theories. When any facts or counter arguments are posted they are ignored and the poster is instead attacked, usually with name calling like Clinton Shill, librard, snowflake, etc.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I was felt PERSONALLY attacked by a Donald supporter here on ATS, totally an a#$*"!!!! Knew nothing about me, told my I used a and abused the system,and needed to get a $15.00 per hour job!!

The jerk Clearly does not realize $15.00 is going to be freaking MINIMUM WAGE where I live in LA COUNTY. He was trying to make the assumption I did not have a decent job and that getting one that paid $15.00 was a great wage!!! LMAO!!

I kindly let him know, I work in the health care industry, with CHALLENGED CHILDREN in So Cali, and that I try and make difference in their lives daily, I also make MORE than $15per hour!

Trumpitiers, remember how good you had it in four years!

The Trump Supporters on ATS are MOSTLY ignorant "NASTY" people

Also Donald is pretty much an EMBARRASSMENT to the US, in the eyes of more than half the Civilized worlds eyes!! He is also an EMBARRASSMENT to more than two million more of us
Who voted, than HRC would have been!!!!!!!

When I pictured you saying this, your teeth weren't in.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

ETA -

Not sure if its a joke or not but the usa never gave canada indepence, that was great britain.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Gotta be some kind of photoshopped joke because even Trump wouldn't tweet something that dumb. But then again, this is Trump we're talking about here.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Starting a thread like this right know is like:

Tying fresh bacon to you male member,

Then, You start teasing a hungry Pit Bull.

I like your style

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join