It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has 2016 been crappier than most years on the whole or is it just me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks and for you as well.

I'm about as far in the woods as you can get!

Ah, that's fantastic then.

You are already half way there.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This has been one of the best years of my life. I praise God and hope the trend can continue.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Been a great year! Had a couple songs I produced come out, moved up a couple tax brackets because of it, no longer have to wake up and go to some crappy job I half way hate, and I can spend all my time doing whatever the hell I want now. Took my time traveling the back roads from one coast to the other just to see all the small towns in between and wound up in Seattle because I couldn't drive any further.

And who knows where I'll be this time next year! Got an offer for a room in a really nice house in Bogota, Columbia for $200 a month with a beautiful lady and I'm seriously considering it in the near future.

Here's to 2017 being even crazier and better!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

My year has been terrible. I bought a property a few years back with some "friends" and this year they decided that they were more entitled to it than I was(even though I paid more than half). The guy started a fight with me which didn't amount to much so after it was over I left. Then he called the cops and filed assault charges. I have a not so perfect past which the prosecutor was going to use against me instead of actual facts of the case. Then I had to take over care of my mother who is dying(COPD and Alzheimer). I had to accept a plea agreement to avoid the possibility of being railroaded into jail time. What I did next though defines who I am. I went to the bank and borrowed some money and opened a cellphone store in a very small town. Most think I am crazy but it seems to be working. At least it is paying the bills for itself. I have to work nights to support myself though.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
It's been crappy for me. I hope next year is better.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
That is good news. You make torment fun.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join