It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops! Jill Stein Cannot File Direct Request for Recount in Pennsylvania, Must Take It to Court

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Here ya go...the Pennsylvania Recount Laws

Candidate-Initiated Options:

While candidates cannot file a direct request for a recount, they may appeal the “order or decision of any county board regarding the computation or canvassing of the returns of any primary or election, or regarding any recount or recanvass thereof.” During the appeal process, the court may determine that a recount is necessary. See 25 P.S. 3157.

Timing: See P.S. 3157(a).

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok, so, to bring all this down to facts, not conjecture, I have tracked down the one link that matters. And tomorrow at 2 pm Stein has to request the recount, because otherwise Michigan will certify their vote. So the site to watch is this, the official Michigan state elections results. Note that for now it says unofficial:

miboecfr3.nictusa.com...#

Bookmark it folks.

Because all it takes one of the three states to certify and this thing is done.

I would also advise reading this link, to get a 5 point list of things you need to know about the Michigan state recount:

heavy.com...

Hand counted, paper ballots, and as you can see the officials are pretty confident that any change in results would be very marginal, if any, and very highly unlikely enough to affect the outcome of a Trump victory there.

(post by Riffrafter removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Here ya go...the Pennsylvania Recount Laws

Thank you -- much appreciated! I actually found the same link when I went searching... I guess I should have posted it myself.

And thank you for re-affirming my point: If you and I can find it, then so could they -- but the source apparently didn't even try! Instead the blog cites another blog citing an anonymous poster at a news aggregate site. SMH.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its looks like stein is helping dems by only picking states trump won closing. But she does despise clinton, Did she simply money grab? Or is she a master 5D chess player where she wants to expose dem fraud and knew dems and media would go along with picking these three states?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Its looks like stein is helping dems by only picking states trump won closing. But she does despise clinton, Did she simply money grab? Or is she a master 5D chess player where she wants to expose dem fraud and knew dems and media would go along with picking these three states?

Let's see here:
Last week soros meets with powerful elite to figure out how to undermine trump
Then the "political scientists" come out and cry Russian hacking without any real evidence to support the claims.
Then jill Stein jumps in to do a recount of 3 states that if overturned would give Clinton a shot at the presidency
Then Clinton strategically steps in to join the effort.

I don't buy the money grab. She would go down in history as a fraud if this was simply to steel money from people.

They must have something else up their sleeve here.

It's pretty clear to me. So what comes next?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

A thumbs up because everyone is acting like this will put Hillary in the White House. I feel it will just show the opposite.

You want people to come together? Go talk to the Hillary supporters, not me.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: TrueAmerican

And just think of all the things that could have been done with that 7 million dollars that could benefit the people.
:

They could always contribute those remaining funds to the Clinton foundation. Charitable contribution of course.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I don't know why everybody is getting so bent out of shape about this.

It will come to nothing.

Because things have been relatively BORING after the election. This past Summer and Fall was FUN!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: eisegesis
Considering that all three states would have to be overturned in order for Hillary to steal the election, this is great news!

If that is true, which I have heard as much too, then I think this recount is over as far as getting Clinton in there. Because people are saying that Michigan has done a recount, and gave it to Trump. They are to certify the vote count in the next couple of days I believe.

The End?

She has such a small window of time to "find" her evidence. I don't think it's going to happen. I found a good website that shows and explains the important dates that follow the election. Just so everybody is on the same page.

www.archives.gov...

November 8, 2016—Election Day

Registered voters cast their votes for President and Vice President. By doing so, they also help choose the electors who will represent their state in the Electoral College.

Mid-November through December 19, 2016

After the presidential election, the governor of your state prepares seven Certificates of Ascertainment. “As soon as practicable,” after the election results in your state are certified, the governor sends one of the Certificates of Ascertainment to the Archivist.

Certificates of Ascertainment should be sent to the Archivist no later than the meeting of the electors in December. However, federal law sets no penalty for missing the deadline.

The remaining six Certificates of Ascertainment are held for use at the meeting of the Electors in December.

December 13, 2016

States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress.

Decisions by states’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day.

So what I'm reading is that, “As soon as practicable,” actually means that any state can drag out the process until December 13th.

Because all it takes one of the three states to certify and this thing is done.

The original plan may be unsuccessful, but Hillary and her cronies may attempt to shift their focus on other states that have decided to take longer to certify their votes.

It reminded me of this scene...

Jill Stein is Willie Scott and Hillary is Indy. In the director's cut, there is an alternative ending where one of them is crushed and the other dies trying to save them.

Notable quotes: "I've almost had enough of you two!"

LOL

edit on 27-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks for the additional info, and I appreciate you and the others who are sticking to the topic more directly. Even after all this, it still does boil down to the electoral votes, so even with state certification that's not the end. It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

She sang her last song over the phone to Trump when she conceded and congratulated him.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

She sang her last song over the phone to Trump when she conceded and congratulated him.

I only wish that were true. Unfortunately though, looks like she has an encore in the form of jumping on board the Stein recount. And as a long time musician myself, God forbid me EVER having to hear THAT fat lady sing. Just the thought makes sour notes ring out on all my guitars at once, in a dissonant cacophony of deception, greed and corruption. Yuk.
edit on Sun Nov 27th 2016 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

It was forced, causing me to believe that Obama is more worried about his own future than that of Hillary's.

Insiders Say Clinton Only Conceded After Obama Called

Hillary Clinton didn't concede the election until after a late-night phone call from President Obama, according to a new book on the historic defeat.

He appears to be slowly distancing himself from her as she has become toxic and is looking to invest more energy into the years ahead, than undermining what has come to pass.

The Hill reports that authors Amie Parnes and Jonathan Allen say sources told them Obama called Clinton as results came in from Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, and told her: "You have to concede."

The sources say that in Clinton's Manhattan hotel room, some aides thought there was still hope and urged her to wait as long as possible, but the atmosphere changed after Obama's call.

That would make her one GIANT hypocrite to her supporters, and should come as no surprise to anyone that has looked into her past. Her stance on the LGBT demographic is a good example. She probably had to "force" that change in rhetoric as well.

"If anybody knew what actually happened that night, no one would have conceded,"

Politics, where the truth only exist as a barrier to one's own success.

edit on 27-11-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

And as Kermit would say, "but that's none of my business"

smh...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Remember the old saying "Be careful what you wish for..... you just might get it. "

There is a real possibility of it backfiring and blowing up right in their faces...... Karma is a bitch and it wouldnt surprise me if any recounting resulted in higher numbers for Trump

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It might be easier to get 3 faithless electors in PA to call for the recount, it is in the rules.

PA will be the most difficult to get the recount, if it does occur there is a clear sign that something is definitely going on.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Well I hear you. And curiously, got breaking news out of PA where the PA state police just raided a democratic grassroots canvasser, looking for evidence of election fraud. I'd say you better read this, and see if it could possibly line up with what you are saying:

How's this for a conspiracy theory ...what if Hill's people ratted out their own canvassers (anonymously of course) to guarantee grounds for a recount? After all if the end game here requires a recount to go through at all costs, then for the purpose of getting the ok from the state it wouldn't matter which side appeared to be guilty of suspicious activity as long as it's someone other than the Green Party, right?
edit on 27-11-2016 by Voiceofthemajority because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
...and then a week later it will be announced that after reviewing the seized materials, no evidence of wrong doing was found and no charges to be filed. Ah well, just a theory but it does have a certain Clintonesque ring to it doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That's great.she is just a sire loser.cry baby.trump win the deal is dine

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join