It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people who have nearly died do not have a spiritual experience

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Unless you know how to create your own afterlife you end up in other people's afterlives who have figured it out. Those might be the likes of well known saints but there are also a lot of spiritually evolved people throughout history who didn't share or didn't become popular and well known.

So basically everyone, for say at least the past couple of centuries, has not been taught how to progress to the next existence, ideally it would be taught to everyone at a young age just like grammar and math to show how far off we are. There are only a few afterlives one can go to on this planet and these are very old and well developed meaning strictly controlled with no way out because those at the top (the 'heavens') don't want certain people around them. There's a whole system in place which appears like what major religions say like angels and demons only it's more like all demons just less evil ones at the top, who delegate power to those below.

After death people are not judged, they are judged throughout life but in a way that I find too difficult to explain without sounding ridiculous so I'll spare you the reader this. Except to say it is possible to secure your afterlife during life, in fact you are supposed to while it is easy now but by then you will not have the comforts you have now and access to information.

Luckily the universe is teeming with life and some of it is spiritually advanced and even take up souls from other planets (even non-space faring like ours) to teach them in their afterlife how to create their own. Unfortunately it is very difficult in this life on this planet to spiritually evolve and contact them, if only because people don't want to leave what they consider should be 'home' and choose to fight, or try to change it in some way, which is next to impossible for a young soul vs ancient ones who've been at it for a much longer time.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
The experience of dying and then coming back or brought back is likely different for each person. That is known, also is the indication of it being a chemical process that causes the NDE. Why don't some experience NDEs? That may be because they linger some time in the dark or sleep before waking into the next realm as opposed to having the NDE.

Being spiritual(but non Xtian), though am on the fence, believe there may be cases where these may be more than just a chemically induced experience.

Well I was put to sleep once after a dental operation when I was 10 and I never go under the gas if I had too as I woke before I opened my eyes and was in a dark and cloudy void.
edit on 10-12-2016 by 808Funk because: More info

<< 1  2   >>

join