It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Warning this winter or spring?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Great Warning according to numerous catholic seers should precede the Chastisement of the planet earth.

Pope Benedict said during his trip to Fatima that the third secret would unfold by the 100th anniversary. That is between may and Oct 2017.

That fulfilment includes the Chastisement before the Era of peace...

So one should expect the Great warning to come before that. We are talking of periods and landmarks that will determine the next hundreds of years if not more...

Marie Jeannie a mystic from France has predictions of 3 days of darkness preceded by a single day of warning. According to her writings well published online, that day of warning will arrive when the days of the year start growing and are still shorter, that is before the spring equinox.

Having in mind also Garabandal miracle that is set to occur on April 13 should it be in 2017.

With all that being reviewed, is it possible people like Benedict, Martin and Amorth to be just mistaken about Fatima final event dating, and should we have another period of limbo after the failed predictions of years 2000 and 212?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

You lost most at catholic.....

C'mon man.... we are but scientists in this world of unknown,

we need more...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Great Warning according to numerous catholic seers should precede the Chastisement of the planet earth.

Got any sources? Most people start threads with some kind of evidence.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You said this back in 2012 and look how that panned out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be ready for the Chastisement! Be ready that to happen in the next 3-6 months!

Look, predictions don't work. Period. I don't care who it is or what they claim, it never happens.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I don't believe anything will happen just like all the other failed predictions.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Keeps on moving the dates hoping he gets it right.....

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
A wise man once said: "If you keep saying your gonna die, one day you will get it right"

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Think there would be a better chance of my hair turning back red,when ever someone is supposed to be special you can bet they made up the story

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

Conversely, if you tell yourself you'll live, you'd be right nearly all of the time.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Thank you newstart for the heads up. The third Fatima message had slipped my mind in all the fal-de-ral, and here we are, coming up on the anniversary. Your presentation was nicely presented, short and simple, not overly dramatic and your headline was not shouted and ended in one single question mark rather than a line of exclamation points.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I had to look up just what the Catholic Great Warning Is To Be

source: www.afterthewarning2016.com...

This front cover depicts the first event in 2016,
called the Warning,
when all humanity will see Jesus Christ on the Cross
and experience an assessment of their lives or a correction of conscience, like a judgment before Him.
After, on the third day all humanity will experience an Outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

The last events, the great and terrible day of the Lord, are of God's Chastisements, with the sun as black as sackcloth, with the moon and the clouds blood red during the time of the passing comet in 2038. This is not the end of the earth or people on it. A remnant of the Church (humanity) will continue

in my book, the 4 blood-moon tetrad of 2014-2015
followed by the Great-Sign, or Virgo with a crown, Sun-Moon, having a 'conception' on 20 Nov 2016 with a birth expected on 9 September 2017 are two signs-of-the-times that prophecy speaks of as warnings before the Day-of-the-Lord
(beginning-of-sorrows & early birth pangs are two of the 2 warnings given humanity which have started already...
the 3rd warning is the Celestial Sign of the Son-of-Man -> "Jesus on Cross ???" (proud to break the rules)

I sure think the Catholics have a real late date for the calamities of Armageddon

the developing 'NO FLY ZONE IN SYRIA" will thrust the USA & NATO into direct conflict with Russia/Syria/Iran/ & the Jihadist terror Armies associated with these allies
edit on th30148026082527332016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

The problem with newstart is that while he or she knows what the markers should be and that they should be soon, he or she is too ready to append them to any old thing he or she thinks might be impending doom.

The Lord doesn't work that way. His goalposts don't move.

It's not newstart's will or way. It's His.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogMeat
A wise man once said: "If you keep saying your gonna die, one day you will get it right"

brings to mind the Buddhist aligned supposed practice of having Monks assigned the task of reciting or saying aloud all the + 6 Billion Names of God

I guess this is a way around the End-Time of humanity ...by knowing the Name of the destroyer which was always said to be unknown to mankind

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"The problem with the new start"? Haha if that is your problem then pls go doing something more useful. I think the topic is not the new start rather the number of catholic trusted people some alive some quoted by me, who connect the future of the world to a sequence of events that are likely to start soon. Did I invent any of these? If I lose time to write it is because it might be soon and someone should be talking of it. Strange where are all those Catholics that follow these prophecies why they are absent. Or if they are not in other forums, then they are rather fanatic there. The topic is widely discussed by educated non Catholics like Tom horn and Steve Quayle who have what to say although I do not agree with all.

Benedict said 2017and if nothing happens blame him and those who have read third secret and any other secrets. It is a time serious forums like this one to start talking seriously. Not to cry wolf all the time, and the morning after the contact or rapture or I don't know what, to greet the a?antichrist a?agenda. No antichrist? What better then. Then let talk how the world is going to be saved, may be on another planet, or transforming this one.

And, I definitely don't have the time to write as much as I did before. Whoever has ears let him hear.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thank you! Have a nice Advent you and all who care

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Catholics, when did they become relevant? Before or after they persecuted almost everyone that wasn't Catholic?

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
Amazing! Check out the table of contents listed for that book. They have a detailed, chapter by chapter timetable of events going all the way to the year 3381 (or beyond?). The future is literally in your hands (if you happen to be holding this book in your hands)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The problem is this:

You seem to have an idea what the signs are potentially supposed to be, but you are a date setter. You want to move God's goalposts according to your will, not His.

The best we can do is look and think this or that might be what the sign or wonder is, but we don't know and we certainly don't know God's will, most of us. There are a few He talks to, but once a prophet is wrong, then we know He isn't talking to them. That is the Biblical test.

You prophesy according to God's whim and at His will, not your own, and there are many times you have predicted and they have not come to pass.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

I had to look up just what the Catholic Great Warning Is To Be

source: www.afterthewarning2016.com...

This front cover depicts the first event in 2016,
called the Warning,
when all humanity will see Jesus Christ on the Cross
and experience an assessment of their lives or a correction of conscience, like a judgment before Him.
After, on the third day all humanity will experience an Outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

The last events, the great and terrible day of the Lord, are of God's Chastisements, with the sun as black as sackcloth, with the moon and the clouds blood red during the time of the passing comet in 2038. This is not the end of the earth or people on it. A remnant of the Church (humanity) will continue

in my book, the 4 blood-moon tetrad of 2014-2015
followed by the Great-Sign, or Virgo with a crown, Sun-Moon, having a 'conception' on 20 Nov 2016 with a birth expected on 9 September 2017 are two signs-of-the-times that prophecy speaks of as warnings before the Day-of-the-Lord
(beginning-of-sorrows & early birth pangs are two of the 2 warnings given humanity which have started already...
the 3rd warning is the Celestial Sign of the Son-of-Man -> "Jesus on Cross ???" (proud to break the rules)

I sure think the Catholics have a real late date for the calamities of Armageddon

the developing 'NO FLY ZONE IN SYRIA" will thrust the USA & NATO into direct conflict with Russia/Syria/Iran/ & the Jihadist terror Armies associated with these allies

I hope that article is joking.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I'm not sure how you take the specific numbers of days from Revelation and them string them out of nearly 20 years though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join