It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never really introduced myself, time to do so!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
What is up my fellow ATS family!

To begin with I shall dive a little bit into my general philosophy about this wild incarnation upon this beautiful planet. As you may have guessed I very much so believe in the concept of reincarnation and I think that karma goes hand in hand with this notion, meaning we experience what we create.

I have always been a spiritual person by nature. I can not say that I am religious, as I have always had major problems with the "authority" of the church. The idea that we need anything to connect us with god beyond our own consciousness is a clear method of control in my book. Fortunately for me I have a wonderful mother who allowed my curious mind to ask questions and form my own understandings.

Taoism is a philosophy that I resonate very strongly with. Tao is ruffly translated as the way of nature, and when this is applied to ourselves it takes on a wonderful message. There are two main principles in Taoism that I love, Tzu Jan (spontaneity) and Wu Wei (not to force). To me I always understood these principles from the view that it is how we were as children, prior to having fear downloaded into us. Another way of looking at it is what athletes/artists call being in the zone.

I strongly believe that entheogens are powerful medicine for the mind/body/soul trinity. An organization called MAPS (multi-disciplinary-association-for-psychedelic-studies) have taken up the task of getting these medicines back into the therapeutic realm and I do believe that their work will continue to be validated. They have done some pioneering research that is highly commendable.

One of the lessons that I have learned in partaking of said medicine, is that it appears that heaven and hell exists in human consciousness. Our perception of things creates our reality. You can take two different people and have them walk down the same road and get two completely different experiences. One may see the beauty of nature, the other may see the destruction of it.

Having said that I feel it is important to discuss the world at large and what appears to be the horribly destructive nature of man. When one gets right on down to it, the vast majority of humanity embody the good characteristics (empathy, sharing, co-operation, compassion, concern for nature, creativity, integrity, balance and love) while a very small percentage manifest the truly dark aspects of the minds of men, they have done a masterful job co-opting good people (we shall call them order-followers or the indoctrinated) and brainwashed them to uphold their control. Never realizing that they see them like dogs or cattle, you know peasants.

I am speaking of the elite .01 percent of the worlds population that hijacked the banks, used monopoly money to build real monopolies, and have co-opted many of the governments around the world. These people have been around for a very long time, they are called the blood line families for a reason. The methods of control have continued to become more advanced. They use technology as a way of waging war against spirit.

Edward Bernay's wrote the book Propaganda in 1928, in this book he describes methods of manipulating the minds of the masses. There is an undertone of disdain throughout the book, to use the term masses, already speaks to the disconnect he has from feeling a connection with his fellow human beings. They sought to control us by triggering our basic animal instincts. Through the use of sex and fear they have done just that.

I believe that we find ourselves smack in the middle of a spiritual war, as the control grid continues to come down, consciousness is becoming more aware of itself and seeing through the lies. We have much to be excited about, truth is one thing that can only be hidden for so long. Our true nature is that of an infinite consciousness. I believe that Bill Hicks sums it up...

As he so eloquently states, you have choice, between love and hate. Truer words have never been spoken.

We are living in very trying times ATM, evil has manifested itself, insidiously hiding behind benevolence. Good men can not understand the depths of evil nor what lengths it will go to accomplish its task. As we look out into the world, it does not take much to find the metaphorical devil manifested in our lives. Through the hypnotic TV we have been indoctrinated into a state of delusion. They say the devil is the father of all lies and in this world, those crafting the lies have been king.

I use the term "devil" here in the strict sense of an archetype of our consciousness. It seems that the elite understand esoteric secrets that they use in the most barbaric sense. Committing ritualistic sacrifices in their homes or in the open (nonstop war) they have used high level magick to enrich themselves and consolidate global power.

We are witnessing an unprecedented amount of information flooding into the consciousness of the world. I feel as though this is going to continue to happen until the lies that have been woven to oppress us, will no longer have the hold they once did. People are being forced to look into a mirror and see for themselves the lies they have believed.

Whether we are talking about the psychological manipulation of advertisers that teach that you are not good enough, rich enough, beautiful enough, buy this product and this one and all the other products with chemicals that further destabilize the mind/body/spirit or the entertainment used to create peopled reality or the well played propaganda that keeps people fearful enough of the world to accept never ending wars and the murder of innocent people across the globe in the name of the "freedom". People really need to understand trauma based mind control, beginning with MK Ultra.

Having researched conspiracy "theories" for about 16 years now, I have come to understand the cabal in its various forms. The banking cartel built the military industrial complex/energy cartels/ pharmaceutical cartel/for profit prison industry/MSM (movies,TV, music) and now guiding silicone valley for their own purposes. I have spent these years discussing many different aspects of this control system with people and as disheartening as it can be to hear "its just the way it is" or "what are you going to do about it" I have come do understand that we are all experiencing exactly what we need to in order for our continued growth.

Ultimately I think that we came here to play in this realm on "expert" mode. We are all being called to become the highest version of ourselves. To me that is to walk this world in complete balance. Divine warriors would be a good description, for we each have masculine/feminine energies with in us. Bringing about the balance of these energies is represented in my avatar.

I highly recommend the work of Mark Passio, he has done so much in exposing the methodologies of the cult that is destroying humanity and this planet right along with it, for their own selfish reasons. This talk on Natural Law is worth watching, long as hell, but worth every second of your time!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have decided that I need to take a break away from this wonderful community. I have learned much in my time on here and whenever I have someone ask me about some event that happened, I will immediately come check in with all of your astute observations.

I have learned how to better make an argument, how to spot my own confirmation bias's, been humbled by the wisdom of others and even gotten to work on a comedic approach to sharing the information I have come upon.

I am a fan of the meaning of numbers and since 2 is my favorite number, I had decided a little while ago that when I hit the number 2222 for posts that I would step away from this world and focus on my own world. In doing a little bit of research, this seemingly arbitrary number has proven to me why it is not so arbitrary.

Number 2222 meaning – This is the double master number with energy of the number 8. This really should mean that your past motives or desires are either very near to getting manifested or is already getting created into the physical. It also indicates that you need self discipline on your part and you should know that you need to chill sometimes to manifest what you want. So now its time to work….. everything is right there for you.

This is in perfect alignment with where I am in my life. It is time for me to focus upon my career and do the work necessary to assist those in pain to be relieved of it as much as possible. Also it is time for me to get back to my yoga/qi-gong/meditations/contact staff and poi and work on finding myself a woman who is on a similar path to explore the world with, been a bit of a hermit as of late. Perhaps in the future I shall be back and then work towards 3333!

I would like to share a few of the more influential books in my life. What is Tao by Alan Watts, Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh, Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz, The Rose of Paraclesus by William Leonard Pickard, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza.

Would also like to point to a couple of my favorite researchers/news sources, James Corbett, Sibel Edmond and the NewsBud crew, Michael Tsarion, as mentioned earlier Mark Passio, David Whitehead, and good old Max Igan. Also the Richie Allen show is a good radio show.

I will be saving my final posts for this thread, but I will also be in touch with anyone who wishes to talk through the U2U feature.

In time all things prove their perfection, I would like to thank all of you, I have enjoyed my time interacting with all on this forum, those who I have disagreed with know that I honor you and celebrate our differences.

Namaste Aloha my friends

"Your gift to the world is you, make it a good one." Elemental Grove

"Smile, you are awesome!"

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Happy being. I shall miss your words of wisdom.
Ka kite ano.........it means see you again

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

here's a late Welcome

I will say you're one of the best posters on ATS and I enjoy your posts greatly.

Nice Write, and well stated!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thank you kindly Cloud, I appreciate your kind words and teaching me a new expression!

Ka Kit ano, I have always loved your picture when I see you post!

a reply to: JesusXst

Thank You JesusXSt!

That is quite the compliment and means a lot to!

I have become more eloquent due to my time spent here with the ATS community.

I have also enjoyed your threads and your perspective on this wild world, looking forward to more of your work!

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Welcome here. But you cannot leave. I need a mentor and you fit the bill (pun intended)

Thanks friend for both the debates and some of my education.
Peace be to you and everyone here

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Elegant words of wisdom Sir!
Be all you were meant to be, just don't get lost in the shuffle.
Time heals all wounds unless untreated.
See you in the here after on the astral plain.
Do as my sig says and all will be good

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Spot on!

Heads up and don't give up my friend.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sorry for my delayed responses, I work nights and did not get back to here until just now.

a reply to: Gothmog

Gothmog my friend, I have enjoyed our interaction on here as well, you are a wise poster and I thank you for your kind words. I will still be coming here to keep up with the world and I will be making use of the U2u!

a reply to: DogMeat

Dogmeat, I appreciate your advice! It is absolutely wise not to take this reality too seriously! We have that astral plane waiting for us, pondering on the infinite nature of our being a great mediation. Take care of yourself as well, we got some wild times coming!

a reply to: PublicOpinion

Thank you public opinion! It was nice to get all of that out, I have found myself kind of thrown off by the gravity of some of the recent revelations and am looking forward to getting balanced and grounded again.

Time to work on many things, one of them being spreading this information via the stand up route, I need to figure out how to connect with what most people see, I think I may pick up a people magazine and bash the lunacy of worshipping celebrities, then sneak in some real s***, Bill Hicks is very inspiring, blending humor with helping people face the shadow is what I would like to do.

top topics

join