It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it be enough proof?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: khnum

What proof would be required even Phage couldn't deny it?

Oh, come on, do not go there.

Phage is a voice of reason, and even if he were overly sceptical - and I do not think he is - he would act as a much needed counterbalance to those who lack skepticism entirely.

If claims of alien visitation were to be made, I for one would hope the Phages of the world would say "hang on a minute, we need proof of that - bring in the scientists!"

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It would not be enough for me. If that was the extent of the announcement then it would indicate the start of a limited disclosure narrative as opposed to the complete and unequivocal FULL DISCLOSURE we desperately need.

The example says nothing of the advanced technologies kept secret from the American people nor the negative ET forces controlling our destiny for thousands of years.

If such an announcement ever takes place we can be sure limited disclosure is taking place and being used by the Cabal/TPTB to have their cake and eat it too.

Full disclosure will likely come as the result of a hack or data dump.

The sad part is that most people would believe the announcement and then willingly go along with whatever narrative the Federal Government and the MSM started to spin post-announcement.
edit on 27-11-2016 by Tman2135 because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Any world leader with supportive evidence -- photos, physical evidence, reports -- would be sufficient for me.

Actually, it would be a confirmation, since I am already convinced that there are "others" who exist and have been interacting with us. I don't know from where or when they come, but they are different than us. That is my belief.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

We've already seen all that for years; autopsy videos, elaborate documentation from experts and high-up officials; and we even have black triangle "UFOs" "flying overhead" pretty much daily. (check out Ufostalker.com). We've had multiple world leaders (like the guy from Canada) say this kind of stuff.

It's pure and total confusion, deception and misinformation.

Now, all your OP does is to add the president.

Well once Trump is in office, I'd believe Satan before I'd believe one word Trump says, and Satan doesn't even exist.

So if you are trying to make a point about the nature of disbelief, you'd have to fine-tune your OP to have some substance to it. As I said, you've very nearly just described the current situation as it already exists.

Kev

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Meh.
If he came on and said;
"Yeah, they're real; they live along side of us as our peers...
but they are not our peers, they are and have been in control ever since they found our little blue dot...

They are the one's who tell us until they are blue in the face what and how it's going to be from here on out, get over it."

Then maybe I can rest easy at night knowing free will and control are two different things?

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
No, it wouldn't. Sure, some skeptics would be convinced, but for others no amount of evidence is ever enough. Some would claim it's a fake invasion orchestrated by the illuminatti to set up the NWO, the more religious ones would say it's demonic manifestation, others would say the crafts are military, and others would claim...you know...
Swamp gas.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Americans worship the government.

Pass a law banning hetrosexuality and theyll convert to meet code.

Yes, The daddies word is golden to Stockholm Jr . True or not, its shimmering diamond encrusted gold.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Let's say tomorrow the president of the United States came on air with a special announcement. In that announcement he disclosed that aliens were real, and that we had captured and interrogated members of the alien species. They showed pictures of said aliens, videos of them alive, autopsy videos, and even mentioned scientists confirming that they were in fact authentic. He then goes on to say, that their intentions remain unclear.

This is then backed up by other world leaders. They even provide a flyover from a captured alien craft for all to see.

Would this be enough to satisfy most skeptics?

Or,

Would doubt remain? Would the video evidence be questioned as authentic? Would people start turning to any theory to make it untrue? Would it become a false flag? A set up for a fake invasion from the NWO? How far would people go to remain in denial? Would most people believe it? What would be the real result?

A famous scientist (you might know him) once said that "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof". I believe this is true, and your description of the "proofs" above does not meet the requirement (at least not for skeptical scientists). However, it would be enough for the vast majority of people on this planet (myself included).

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If I saw the aliens live (in person).

And saw them EAT Phage . . .

Then that'd be proof enough for me.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966

maybe aliens dangling their Balz on Phage's forehead

that would do it....

you know they are for real then

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Basic from what I get from this is, the disclosure movement is pretty pointless at this point anyway. Even IF they did get the government to disclose, it wouldn't be believed anyway.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
"Aliens" is a false-flag topic to draw as much possible attention away from Humans developing these spacecraft.

"Alien Disclosure" is a wetdream to the agencies creating these aircraft if it's bought into, it will prove you can lie about anything. The last thing that will ever happen is a UFO 'fly-over', but a fake Alien disclosure might.

Almost nothing about the 'most common' UFO design types suggest they can achieve inter-planetary travel, even with their high speeds. This connection is fiction in the minds of people that see them. It's an ideal idea to have a spacecraft that can fly in the atmosphere, space, and inter-planetary, but the concept design of the UFO doesn't suggest all this, and furthermore the speeds they achieve in atmosphere seems like specialty design, at least for atmosphere. To me, their speeds suggest they were designed for Earth. "Aliens" is a cover for this next leap in technical evolution.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Would this be enough to satisfy most skeptics?

If the information was coming from fake properganda mainstream media then the answer is no.

posted on Dec, 1 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

In your hypothetical scenario, I would surmise that there will be skeptics, regardless. If it was me, I would give them the benefit of the doubt and go along with it. What will be interesting is how they present them. It is all about presentation. Good or bad?

I started out in this wacky realm with Mokele Mbembe and it when down hill from there. Thanks to various websites and of course ATS, the frame of reference has changed over time. Consider several new discussions, it would seem our little alien buddies are probably inter-dimensional. If there is life out in our universe, it would be far, very far to get to them. Like out of a gamma ray burst range. Additionally, I am a huge subscriber to the Ancient Advance civilization hypothesis and that may merit something itself, such as survivors.

Anyways, great thread and I appreciate it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join