It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls Wisconsin recount request a 'scam'

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

“This is a scam by the Green Party for an election that has already been conceded, and the results of this election should be respected instead of being challenged and abused, which is exactly what (Green Party leader) Jill Stein is doing,” Trump said in a statement about the recount.

“This recount is just a way for Jill Stein, who received less than one percent of the vote overall and wasn’t even on the ballot in many states, to fill her coffers with money, most of which she will never even spend on this ridiculous recount,” Trump said.

LINK

Trump is the first conspiracy theorist POTUS to my knowledge. I was concerned that his theorizing may stop after winning the election, but apparently Trump will still be Trump. That could be very important for certain issues such as 9/11 truth and alien disclosure.

As to whether Stein's recount is a scam, it looks suspicious to me. I think Trump's theory is likely correct.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

“This is a scam by the Green Party for an election that has already been conceded, and the results of this election should be respected instead of being challenged and abused, which is exactly what (Green Party leader) Jill Stein is doing,” Trump said in a statement about the recount.

“This recount is just a way for Jill Stein, who received less than one percent of the vote overall and wasn’t even on the ballot in many states, to fill her coffers with money, most of which she will never even spend on this ridiculous recount,” Trump said.

LINK

Trump is the first conspiracy theorist POTUS to my knowledge. I was concerned that his theorizing may stop after winning the election, but apparently Trump will still be Trump. That could be very important for certain issues such as 9/11 truth and alien disclosure.

As to whether Stein's recount is a scam, it looks suspicious to me. I think Trump's theory is likely correct.

Recent History proves that Donald Trump is RARELY wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

One thing that the left despises is Trump's honesty.

I believe that he is correct in this situation as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The first conspiracy factist was George Washington. Kennedy was also a conspiracy factist. Trump remains to be seen whether he's true to his word. I like him and hope he stays solid but only time will tell.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

He's more than likely right. The money she is seeking is literally millions of dollars more than is needed for a recount. It's a money grab scam, props to her for taking advantage of butthurt Hillary supporters...I guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

He's more than likely right. The money she is seeking is literally millions of dollars more than is needed for a recount. It's a money grab scam, props to her for taking advantage of butthurt Hillary supporters...I guess.

Essentially its moneylaundering.

There have been some big donations from the usual suspects.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Yup, I just wonder what this is a distraction for.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I have to be honest, it makes me a little nervous that there is no mention in there about taking any action against this ridiculous recount. Trump can mock it, call it a scam or whatever he wants but the fact of the matter is that it's going to happen unless his team lawyers-up asap.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What's ironic is that the entire election, according to him, was a scam and that he wouldn't accept the results if he lost but here we have Stein wanting a recount and Trump now says this is a scam.

To support and defend Trump is to embrace stupidity.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

The first conspiracy factist was George Washington. Kennedy was also a conspiracy factist. Trump remains to be seen whether he's true to his word. I like him and hope he stays solid but only time will tell.

If he gets too close to the truth he might get the same treatment that Kennedy got.

I'm sure Pence is hoping he gets closer.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voiceofthemajority

I have to be honest, it makes me a little nervous that there is no mention in there about taking any action against this ridiculous recount. Trump can mock it, call it a scam or whatever he wants but the fact of the matter is that it's going to happen unless his team lawyers-up asap.

They wont have to...useless waste of time and money

edit on 11/26/16 by Gothmog because: spell

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wisconsin recount will happen but MI/PA won't. So yea, she still pockets dat ca$h.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

As if Jill Stein has anything to gain. She is obviously a Clinton plant in order to pull votes from Trump during the election, it didnt work, so now they're using her to do Clinton's dirty work. Patently hillarious how dumb the Clinton's think we are...

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

As if Jill Stein has anything to gain. She is obviously a Clinton plant in order to pull votes from Trump during the election, it didnt work, so now they're using her to do Clinton's dirty work. Patently hillarious how dumb the Clinton's think we are...

Think?
They've been strategically flooding key cities with bias illegal voters for years and I've never heard a peep about it until recently.
We are dumb- compliant and unaware of the extent to which these scum will go to destroy us

new topics

top topics

join