It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas state trooper & Boarder Agent hit by "Stray" gunfire from Mexico/Both Stray Bullets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Both the Texas State Trooper and the boarder agent were hit by "stray" bullets. Something doesn't sound right.

A trooper was shot on the Texas-Mex boarder, when a bullet "strayed" form the Mex side of the Rio Grand.

Very short story about a Texas trooper and boarder Agent being shot by "stray" bullets. Something doesn't sound right.

A Texas state trooper was wounded on the Texas-Mexico border when a bullet apparently strayed from a gun battle on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande.

So both the trooper and boarder agent was hit, the boarder agent had body armor and the trooper is in stable condition in the hospital.

The state trooper was hit about 1 p.m. Friday while on foot patrol with the Border Patrol agent in Fronton, on the border about 105 miles upstream from Brownsville. A U.S. Customs and Border Protection statement says the federal agent also was hit but was protected by body armor.

The trooper, whose identity hasn't been released, was in stable condition at a McAllen hospital
www.chron.com...
edit on 26-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I say we treat the Mexican border like the 38th parallel and just destroy anything that does not cross at the official crossings.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"Stray" bullets... Right. Gotcha. 😉

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Wonder if Trump is giving the pres of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, and asking him if he can keep his boarder calm or we will?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I knew Mormons got their own ways but never knew they do that to anyone trying to go to Utah from Arizona

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Wonder if Trump is giving the pres of Mexico, Enrique Peña Nieto, and asking him if he can keep his boarder calm or we will?

If he doesn't, there are plenty of militias who patrol the border, who aren't as restrained as our law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I would be surprised if Trump would leave law enforcement's rear ends hanging out like the last 16 years of horrible leadership in the WH has, 16 at least.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I would be surprised if Trump would leave law enforcement's rear ends hanging out like the last 16 years of horrible leadership in the WH has, 16 at least.

I hope you're right. I think law enforcement has been thrown under the bus during the Obama administration. I know he's black and from Chicago but as the leader of the free world you treat your law enforcement with a little respect.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Beer summit, although I don't have all the information, the police acted stupidly.
Obama

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I say we treat the Mexican border like the 38th parallel and just destroy anything that does not cross at the official crossings.

Don't worry my friend, the "Dystopia" you wish for is coming soon.
edit on 26-11-2016 by ugmold because: edit

edit on 26-11-2016 by ugmold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

lol. Obviously you knew I was speaking of the DMZ on the Korean peninsula. But in case you did not know, I was referencing the DMZ on the Korean peninsula

edit on 11-27-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join