It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's popular vote

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Jill Stein is just another Clinton's puppet. Just like we found out Sanders was...
Betchya Stein's recount deal is financed through the Clinton Foundation

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
So the losing side goes on and on that Hillary got the popular vote and it is the reason she should be the next President. The entitled whiners and complainers are ok with losing as long as they win.

Interesting thing about the majority of the states she won in is they are the worst at allowing illegal immigrants in and have the biggest sanctuary cities. Does an invading force get to decide who our President is? Is this how it needs to be so that liberals can feel smug again after making fools of themselves? Sanctuary city states voted for Clinton. Go have a look see yourself and read between the lines to see what this implies.

I for one see Trump putting people together that will come down hard as hell on illegal immigrants. If the man accomplishes this one thing I'd help put him back in office in 2020. If you want to be idealistic and say they just want a better life then move to Mexico and change their society and government. Go ahead, go do that right now... Yeah, I thought so.

Those places are mostly the Polaroid urban centers, which lean left, are more international, etc. they almost always vote blue.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join