It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need some advice regarding an on going issue.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

"If you haven't already go "interview" his other neighbours, chances are he's been slagging you off anyways. Record it if possible also."

Oh we know that, and he has been, he also attempted to get the neighbours from this close to do the same as my previous neighbours. They came and told us and did indeed point out that he has had a previous problem with all the tenants that occupied our flat, one lasted 6 months and the others pretty much acquested to his demands.

Thing is im not bending over for any little control freak fruit loop, i mean where would it end???

With my kids all sitting on the couch not moving and lights out at 8pm sharp i imagine. LoL

edit on 26-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

How can i make notes through considering half the time i don't even realize he is spying on us, which he obviously was considering at the mediation he had around 6 pages of A4 paper covered in nonsensical ramblings such as "The people up the stair went to the toilet 40 times last night, then went to sleep after a heated debate which ended peaceably" or "I really cannot take this anymore, children from up stairs went up and down the close about 20 times this afternoon" all dated and notarized mind you. The mans a few tins short of a six pack, if he was not so much of a pest i would actually feel sorry for the fool, i really tried with the moron in the beginning but if you give people like this an inch they tend to want the additional mile.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sounds like he's gotten away with it for so long he thinks it's normal. It's not.

People acting like that are cretins of society, the best way to deal with it is lawfully. It's usually the only way to get through too minus a jail sentence.

Civil disputes are civil disputes but he does sound like a control freak and a manipulator. It might honestly be worth contacting a solicitor and finding out what grounds you stand on and where to take it from here because at the end of the day as you said. When will it stop?

Keep a log, record (legally) what you can.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Suppose my problem really is that the world has become to civilized, i mean if i do what needs to obviously be done then im playing into his hands, smack, bang, wallop, there's an assault charge Andy, and definitely no bail to the address without a leniently appeal. Got kids cant play the fool anymore, so my options are servery limited to operating within the limits of the law of the land. There are other avenues to explore that are completely viable, but i suppose at the end of the day it's nice to be nice.

Just thought i was past all that as a person, but heh some bastards obviously prefer the carrot to the stick.

Wheres that Superglue. LoL

edit on 26-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: grainofsand
...who is attempting not only to push my buttons but also creeping the hell out of my Mrs.

Pardon my slight deviation from the topic, but the Blessing that someone confers upon you when he 'pushes your buttons', is to make you aware that you have 'baggage', 'uncooked seeds', 'denials'... that have yet to be 'healed/assimilated/Loved'.
That hurts the ego, and you want to lash out. We all do it.
And the missus's 'feelings' will pass. We cannot 'kill the world' because we are having a 'feeling'. The 'feeling' is not created or forced on us by 'the world', a 'feeling' is a 'thought', never to be given too much credibility in the first place!
And all 'feelings' pass...

Magic 8-Ball says;
"Love conquers all!"

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Cheers bro thank you for the light, but this particular conundrum somewhat requires a darker touch, tried the carrot, he's obviously vegetarian.............plans within, plans seems to be his agenda, time to stick to the plan.

Wee bit greenebriated right now, happy holidays.

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: namelesss

Cheers bro thank you for the light, but this particular conundrum somewhat requires a darker touch, tried the carrot, he's obviously vegetarian.............plans within, plans seems to be his agenda, time to stick to the plan.

Wee bit greenebriated right now, happy holidays.

Truly, there are times when one is required to be the clenched strong right arm of God!
Perhaps that, too, can be an act of Love?

Thank you, and all Happiness to you! *__-

edit on 27-11-2016 by namelesss because: just because

posted on Nov, 27 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I said legally. You need to be imaginative. Think "you" took it "there"-to something illegal. And beyond. Geesh.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Restrained and boxing smart is how i need to be playing, i can play his game with bells on and a few additional rules of my own. Thing is through its taking its tole on my Mrs and kids.

They call him "The troll under the bridge". LoL
edit on 28-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I would have just got mates to sort him out while I'd been out with all my family recorded in some cctv environment.
Good luck now you've posted your thoughts on ATS.
I would have dealt with this offline.

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

top topics

<< 1   >>

join