It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Timing...VERY curious!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

edit on 11/26/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: We're sorry this programming has been interrupted. You will be returned to your regularly scheduled progam shortly.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Oh, I suspect Assange and Snowden both have a few cards left. And they've played them well so far, they have.

Else they'd be DEAD.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

My thoughts are that within a few hours someone or someone's wife. Will leak something on a social chat page. Their are obviously good men in the FBI who don't want their country to go the way of third world dictatorships. Plus when all is said and done its a numbers game . We are far more then them.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I believe there a WHOLE BUNCH of courageous ladies and men who have bitten their collective tongues for a VERY long time. And, yes, I believe the proverbial "rabbit hole" has been exposed. It's only a matter of time now before all the establishment dominoes start falling.

The most tenuous time of our lives is between today, Nov 26 and Dec 19, 2016.

In the next three weeks we will truly see where the true balance of power lies.

And, if "fake news" and the establishment supporting media prevail, we as a people will forever lose.

There will be no recovery.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's very curious indeed, mostly because there has ALWAYS been fake news. Tabloids? Weekly World News? As long as there has been press there has been lies in press.
So why now? It's pretty obvious (to me at least) that certain people/groups that once thought they were untouchable are now getting a bit antsy at the thought of independent researchers digging in at these theories and actually doing something about it.
If that's the case then good. Turn that burner up a bit more.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: casijones

Yep, exactly. The all-life giving "nerve" is very close to the surface indeed. Sever it...and there's nothing but evil left.

It's desperation!

edit on 11/26/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

if you give any credibility to Steven Greer, he's claiming TPTB are planning a false flag alien attack in the next few weeks

www.youtube.com...

at this point, I think they are capable of anything

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I believe I have said my peace, and I believe my convictions to be true.

I wish you all well.

These are dangerous times, far more dangerous than we may ever know.

To this end, in the immortal words of Edward R. Murrow; I wish you...

"Good Night and Good Luck"

P.S. (and for anyone who actually ever heard those words on the radio (or even on tape); if that doesn't scare the bejeezus out of you...I don't know what will).

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You all are way too trusting of your neighbors and friends. You really think it's exclusive to the elite only? It's your neighbors, friends and coworkers who do the same things. Just because they put on an innocent smile and talk nicely doesn't mean they don't participate in pedophilia, human sacrifice and various other blood rituals and illicit activities. Those who don't will surely see the evil nature of man as it gets more and more publicly exposed. We are more than likely in the minority who are against it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: casijones
It's very curious indeed, mostly because there has ALWAYS been fake news. Tabloids? Weekly World News? As long as there has been press there has been lies in press.
So why now? It's pretty obvious (to me at least) that certain people/groups that once thought they were untouchable are now getting a bit antsy at the thought of independent researchers digging in at these theories and actually doing something about it.
If that's the case then good. Turn that burner up a bit more.

The media is owned and control by the same big players. The same ones that are dealing all the cards. They own and control all the pieces of the chest board, including the board. We follow their rules. Look at some of the key players that have been called out. Typical cases of the fox watching the hen house.

What is different? The internet. They make the rules, they control the media, MSM and social media. What they don't control is all of our voices.

They will try to discredit us. They will try dismiss us. They will try to label us. But some people are hearing the truth. The word is getting out that the Emperor is not wearing new clothes. In fact it is becoming clear that the Emperor is naked.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What about a Bona fide old time FBI officer, who seems to know what's going on. He had command over 700 agents...and smells the same thing we do www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's what I'm talking about: 'us' against 'them' mentality.

I just wish they would all calm down and stay on effin topic without the stupid adhoms. Guess what? She just did her job and it could've been the editor messing with her piece. Who knows?

But that doesn't mean his investigations are completely worthless either and I appreciate the just rage. So there's that.

We have to be very carefull, this could be a staged event to emotionalize the masses and declare martial law in the follow-up of violence with lotta agent provocateurs. And they will sacrifice some usefull idiots in order to survive the rush, which is probably what we see with pizzagate and Podesta right now.
He wasn't usefull anymore and we can weaponize all that, for example with cooperation to gain an ally with some insight.

This is the gun in our own hands to shoot us in the head with. Step with the utmost care and bring all this energy and truth to a peacefull transition of power or another revolution is deemed to fail, at least that's the way I'd look at it.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Wise.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There are those who will deny what is happening these days in front of our eyes, but they will be challenged.

For, despite all of our wrongs; their wrongs are more wicked and sinister.

We are but "average" people, what we have now will overcome their superior and twisted desires.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"Fake News" use to be called "propaganda". But the left is trying to re-brand propaganda as being "fake news" and I saw a response earlier refer to Orwell's 1984 about "newspeak" and that is essentially what is happening here because the "fake news" didn't work out in their favor. As is explained below.

Hillary Clinton and Eric Schmidt (CEO of Alphabet, Google's now parent company) are very close. So close in fact that Hillary Clinton during her time as Secretary of State, partnered with Google which played a major role in the Arab Spring by keeping a line of communication open for the protesters to coordinate. (Shame Obama Admin didn't support the Green Revolution in Iran back in 2008, we'd be looking at a much different MENA right now had they.)

Hillary Clinton is a pay-to-play politician and there is no doubt Silicon Valley was taking full advantage of that. As they have everything to gain from open borders (less red tape, easier to exert influence in emerging economies.). They also have the same "progressive" political leanings. I'm also pretty sure she'd allow them to conduct psychological experiments on their users such as Facebook has in the past, as long as they share their results with the government.

Speaking of psychological experiments it seems the one they were just conducting blew up in their face and caused their candidate to lose. Now I see something about Hillary wanting to join in on the recount too? Doesn't that reek of hypocrisy.

Norway and now Australia have stopped donating money to the Clinton Foundation and I think donations to the Clinton Foundation are down 37% already, of course it is really too soon to make a solid judgement on why that is, but it is a curious coincidence.

This brings me to the FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation. The agents working the case had enough evidence to dig deeper, but they got shut down by the higher ups at the FBI and DOJ. There was an article in the New York Times about how the emails that were discovered on Anthony Wiener's laptop were found months earlier, but they were unable to get a warrant to search the emails. Comey writes his letter to Congress and a few days later they get a warrant.

The more you dig into the Clinton's and friends of Clinton's you start to notice a lot of things that could be "coincidences". But it's just how the Clinton Machine operates, in the "dark".

My best guess is these little things that pop up, like the FBIanon poster, the complete dump of the Clinton emails, Wikileaks being scapegoated as a Russian intelligence operation, propaganda being spun into "fake news". I'd venture to guess there is a rebellion going on at the FBI.

Taking down some corrupt DOJ officials, top FBI supervisors and politicians is the stuff careers are made of. Not to mention all the money they can make selling their stories to Hollywood after they retire. Talk about a pension plan....
edit on 26-11-2016 by gpols because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Obama even highlighted it (the fake news mantra) on the international stage when he was speaking recently in Berlin.

They're very nervous about what's happening and are doing everything they can to continue to stoke protests particularly among young people and millennials who don't have the first clue, to generate a sufficient level of activism and distraction according to the Soros (who also gave money to Comet PingPong) agenda.

What we need is a real tipping point compliments of Anonymous or WikiLeaks (where's Julian Assange?), or an FBI bust of the Washington ring or the one in LA or Georgia (a lady and her husband were just "suicided" there for investigating child services).

We need for something to break it wide open to restore integrity to these institutions including the Executive Branch which also appears to be corrupted by the skullduggery of the "elite" who've revealed themselves to be satanists.

I wish the FBI could do something about it at the "higher" levels (they're really very LOW no matter what their station or office given what they're into and up to).

I wonder if any of these new discoveries have come to the attention of Bannon and Trump and if they are prepared to do anything about it to really begin to clean house and blow away these evil networks and doings..

edit on 26-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

I'd go for the rebellion scenario in the FBI. They have actually moved and shut down some child trafficking agencies. Which would not have occurred if the whole department was corrupted. The main corruption has to be around the seat of power. We are seeing this with regards to the Pizza information. Where it falls down is where it gets tracked back to Washington, the investigation is shut down from the highest levels, just the same as in the UK. Obviously the cabal that thinks its running things , cant be everywhere at once.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I used the italics because those were quoted from an Obama speech.

It may have been in jest, but that is exactly the rationale that will be used against you.

Prepare yourself, whether it be democrat or republican, half the country will support it. Just think about the support Trump would get for advocating the restraint of the MSM and their vicious lies.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
One of the top independent pizzagate researchers by the name of David Seaman, upon reporting that he was thinking of going to Washington to continue to investigate suddenly got really scared, deleted his twitter and was reporting what I describe as a type of spiritual attack where he was experiencing a dramatic increase in his heart rate for no reason while laying down, so I tried to offer him on his youtube channel my best advice to defend against it, as the same thing happened to me just a little over a year ago when I took a run at a certain PTB on Reddit and it was then that I also knew that Reddit was run by the evils and was filled with these satanist types.

I think it might be soon time to share my story about that experience and how it was overcome.

My working hypothesis based on everything that I know and have learned and experienced, is that they are caught in a predicament that I call a double-bind, where if they do nothing, it tightens, but, if they react to it, which they most certainly are, that that only accelerates the process and the rate at which they are bound, by their own hand.

It has I think something to do with the very basis of "magic" itself according to a phenomenon that I call blowback ie: when it blows up in their faces according to their own desire to meddle in it and try to control the narrative, both externally and internally, while retaining it's fundamental continuity at the core of "Civil" Governance (that's a laugh).

But the problem here is that the magic takes place in the gap of the divided middle between what is, and what should be, where yes, there is always a price to be paid or a "sacrifice", but might we not all discover, in a final twist of irony, a two-horned ram caught up in a thicket of thorns nearby as if presented serendipitously?

You cannot put young people "across the board" as Obama intimates and then expect them to be "comfortable" and "tolerant", while running a racket in the background, in the deep dark depths of Washington, that is the diabolical equal and opposite reflection of that same sentiment.

It can't work that way.

With everything they do and try to do to they only gather still stronger and infinitely more powerful forces against them all of which form a binding chain of reason and logic wrapping itself around a beast that is destined for the historical abyss (which means oblivion), and what we're seeing right now, is it howling and thrashing around in the midst of it's last throes, and that's not such a bad thing, no matter how devastating the lesson learned, and this goes back through 9/11 and everything that's gone on in its wake.

It was a failure, the whole policy, all the way down the line, through 9/11, and through the Bush and Clinton and Bush years, and probably Reagan too. But these people make Richard Nixon look like an absolute boy scout by comparison.

We've all seen and heard enough. The data is in. Now the only question that remains is - what is the FBI and the DOJ really made of, and where does this line of corruption impact the good guys in the system, who, presumably outnumber the bad by at least 3/1, or 4/1 or better?

Will they, the good guys be bound by it, or will it move in the other direction, the double-bind and the fundamental predicament?

It's no one's fault but their own. They deserve it.

And if they orchestrate a false flag, then it will be truly over for them all.

Come to think of it, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing that Hillary Clinton and John Podesta didn't ascend to power along with the rest of that "nest" of vipers.

History repeats itself in the most unexpected ways.

What the forces of evil are blind as a bat to, are the forces of good which envelope and bind them, until it's too late, whether they saw it coming or not.

Blowback.

And it didn't help Hillary get elected or start looking any younger.. so it's obviously not that powerful.

edit on 26-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Sometimes sociopaths are very predictable .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join