It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution lets the electoral college choose the winner. They should choose Clinton.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Not to stick my head in the lions mouth but you do know Florida was not the state that put Bush in the White House right? He managed to flip a blue state Democrats thought was completely safe - W. Virginia.

Had Bush not won W. Virginia, Florida would not have mattered, even if he carried the state, and Gore would have been President.
edit on 16-12-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Bottom line was I didn't protest, stomp my feet, or call for an overturn of the vote because Bush won fair and square, based upon the rules both candidates signed on to. The nutjobs today contesting a free and fair vote should move to N Korea where their ideals are embraced...dictatorship.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Xcathdra

Bottom line was I didn't protest, stomp my feet, or call for an overturn of the vote because Bush won fair and square, based upon the rules both candidates signed on to. The nutjobs today contesting a free and fair vote should move to N Korea where their ideals are embraced...dictatorship.

Point taken.

posted on Dec, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I probably disliked Bush Jr. As much as the Hillary supporters dislike Trump, but I didn't go nuts over it. Gore even told people that were trying to take the challenge to Bush farther, to stop it and allow a positive transition to take place. Gore was a classier act than Hillary who can only play the blame game and not act to put out the fire between parties.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That's because Gore understood he had to win the election where as Hillary thought she deserved it and shouldn't have to work for it.

At least imo anyways.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh jeez, just what this site needs, another troll post with no substance. I don't know which is worse, the DNC or the people foolish enough to buy all their lies.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
In California you had to cover up the fact that you were for Trump or you would be black balled. This had to have some effect on the weaklings. So no. I don't think big corrupt cities should determine every election just because of over population.

I think the system works just fine and saved us from 16 years with the tornado Clinton's.

I think we need another safe guard. You're only suppose to have no more than 8 years in the White House. If you're the 1st lady or man that counts for you also. This trend of the wife running for President after an 8 year term of her husband needs to be nipped in the bud. This keeps them from getting as many operatives in place for possible corruption over time. 8 years in the White House and that's enough. Give someone else a chance.
edit on 26-12-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join