It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hacker Who Exposed Rape Faces More Prison Time Than the Actual Rapists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sad story of rape and some idiot staff at a high school that help cover it up. A hacker hacked in to a football fan site that held e-mai exchange that exposed the rape. He is in for some prison time I would think. May even be more than the rapist/staff that covered it up. Nice huh?

The hacker who helped expose a cover up of an Ohio rape case is in deep doo doo. Deric Lostutter is affiliated with Anonymous. I can't imagine he will catch a break, and some will say he will be made an example of.

One of the hackers who helped to expose a cover-up involved with the 2013 Steubenville, Ohio rape case has pleaded not-guilty to four felony counts of hacking, charges for which he faces more jail time than the actual convicted rapists served. Deric Lostutter is affiliated with the hacktivist group Anonymous, according to Mic​, and could be sentenced to up to 16 years in prison. The rapists, Ma'lik Richmond and Trent Mays, were given minimum sentences and were released from juvenile detention after less than one year and two years, respectively.

The cover up was a high school football player filmed himself rape an incapacitated 16 year old, he was aided by high school staff in the cover up. Deric help expose the cover up, well no good deed goes unpunished.

The Steubenville rape case garnered extensive national attention in 2013, when Anonymous leaked images and video made by high school football players who had filmed themselves raping an incapacitated 16-year-old girl in 2012. The students who committed the rape not only filmed it, but shared text messages and images of their crime. It was later also discovered that members of the high school staff had helped to cover up the rape to protect the rapists.
www.complex.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
This is the sort of thing that should have the local community up in arms- torches and pitchforks at the court house.

Also in the wrist for hacking, huge reward for exposing corruption should be the norm.
Only in a system where the corrupt call the shots is this backwards

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

That's all kinds of F'd-UP ain't it?

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I see the problem is that the people who wake in a cold sweat worried that their little secrets are going to be hacked are going to make sure this young man pays. They do not want their sick little world to be the next wikileaks.

The OLD MEDIA was dealt a very serious blow with Trump over coming their best smears and still winning. They are still dangerous, very dangerous.

Old media lost, new Media won. We are new media.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost
Yes, I can see a punishment, but I have a feeling he is really, well, F'ed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

He is completely boned, and that's because the establishment which makes the laws he broke is corrupt to the teeth, and they will make an example of every single person that stands to expose them.

Torches and pitch forks. We can ask plainly see the injustice, there's no reason to accept it as the only way-other than the part where anyone who speaks out against the system is now by default the enemy and classified a terrorist, and will be destroyed.

Should be fun watching the last of American freedoms crumble in my lifetime, to a smouldering pile of politically correct rants coming from peasants in shackles.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Like what the bible says (even if you don't believe it)

They will call good evil and evil good. Smh

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I can see that he is in it deep. We will have to see if he gets smacked super duper hard. I think he is screwed.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Probably so because there was special interest to keep the rapist out of being guilty and jail in the first place. Need to play it up that the hacker was the only one in the wrong here. That's more than screwed up and probably happens more than is exposed.

Yes, locals should be up in arms about this.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hacking a server = death penalty
Rape = Oh the government endorse it, just behind closed doors

Makes me want to rebel and do things I can't and shouldn't say..

We need to take control back from these monsters who have enslaved us into servitude and forced us to accept barbarity as the norm.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Those who trust any police to help them in any way, shape, or form, have it coming. I have friends with guns that can help me, but they are not the police. My neighbors with guns will get here faster than the police and they won't kill any of my pets. They won't destroy my life for growing any unapproved plants in my garden. They don't even charge me anything.

A law enforcement officer's job is to enforce the law, not protect anyone from anything. The law in turn is designed to collect money for the government. The government makes massive profits from "crime" and does nothing to help victims repair the damages they have sustained from the criminals.

The worse of a crime you report the police, the more you are a terrible person. Edward Snowden reported some of the biggest crimes known to mankind, and most judges would love the guy to be killed in a summary execution. The guy in this story reported a rape so that will be 5 years in prison for him. Fortunately if all you report fraud, the cops just tell you they don't care because they don't consider it a crime at all but rather a "civil matter".

The only crime worse than reporting a crime is disrespecting the government... you're life will be destroyed in a single day flat with no respect for the government. Certainly vigilante justice is disrespectful of the government because you are saying they are not good enough for you.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I protested against those little jock f*ckboys, and there's wealthy parents involved and broke hackers . The last anon video that was of any interest was the former illuminati member tells what their plans are. If you havent seen it, its a must watch.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5
Tell it like it is

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No system of law which protects the guilty, and ensnares those who hold the truth before them as their guiding principle, can be said to be a justice system.

This is like a microcosm of the Snowden situation, look at the parallels:

Lostutter: Helped expose a cover up of the rape of a teenage girl by a herd of sexual deviants hiding behind a sports team identity, but faces worse punishment than the rapists.

Snowden: Helped expose a cover up of the rape of the entire constitution and the liberty of the American people, by a herd of megalomaniacal fiends hiding behind the military intelligence barrier, and faces punishment at all, despite those who committed the far more serious crime that he highlighted, being at ZERO risk of any disciplinary action.

Those who hack for profit, or to endanger life in malice should certainly face justice, because their ends are criminal. But those who hack or release data for the purpose of protecting justice, to show the people the truth, to protect and defend the innocent and leave the guilty without the capacity to hide their wrongdoing... these people are not criminals, they are not evil, they are not amoral or a threat to anyone who does not pose a threat to others. They are heroes, people who risked everything for causes they COULD have let lie, but chose not to ignore.

The world needs more people like these, but as long as the law supports the right of criminals to go unpunished and unnoticed, by silencing the voices and staying the hands of those who wear truth about them as their armour, these people will always be far and few between.

Justice is not served, when the righteous are at threat from law.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Anonymous Hacker Who Exposed Rape Faces More Prison Time Than the Actual Rapists

I wonder if this is a message to all those who would dare to expose a DC based pedo ring as well...

It definitely shows, once again, how truth has become criminal. There should be no secret documents to hack on a public school's website. And very little to be hacked on any government website. (The exception would be national security). It should be open to the public to the absolute greatest extent possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I would imagine he is in it deep, and the "justice" system is going to throw the book, bench and any thing else they can at him.

I would love to get wrong, but what these hidden pedos have to hide would get them in even deeper doo doo then he is.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

I give you 21 mouse click salute, right on!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Rapist and pedophiles should be put to death, there is no rehabilitation.
edit on 26-11-2016 by Lysergic because: pedo no peod

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think if a specific and 100% burden of proof is met, then yes I think that punishment fits the crime.

top topics

join