It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think that Donald Trump knows 9/11 was an inside job?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

While outwardly, Trump has to obviously be careful what he says about it, and I wish he'd stop mentioning the "fall of the buildings" in the context of the official story, but do you think that he knows?

I wonder if he's accessed any of the investigative research, outside of the Zelikow-led 9/11 Commission "investigation" and the Government-sponsored NIST Report, the only two official records of the historical event as "all she wrote"?

I've often felt that, as a Big Lie, and as justification for everything we've seen in the wake of 9/11 including "multiple-theater warfare" (PNAC), loss of Civil Liberty, detention and torture of suspects without habeas corpus, etc etc, the list goes on and on, that 9/11 can be seen to be largely at cause in it's function as a type of historical myth (Zelikow) "thus retaining its power even as the experiencing generation passes away", but one that, fundamentally, and functionally, is UNJUST (not right) to go along with it as "the truth".

Therefore, it (9/11 official story), because it's not true, can no longer operate as the basis of future policy moving forward - if any degree of authentic Justice even if only Historical Justice (via learning) is to be served, both to the victims of that terrible day and everyone that has died needlessly in its wake, and all the way up to the present day, with everything that's gone on from then, to now, from the before to the after (to paraphrase Zelikow, before it happened).

It thus includes us all now and the entire course of history within which we are immersed both looking back, with near 20/20 historical hindsight, and forward into the as yet uncreated future that we are wanting to live into, which to be worthwhile, has to be authentic and true.

Global black op psyop false flags simply CANNOT be permitted to form the historical narrative of that future, all based on the 9/11 official story. Reality itself is much better, however painful whereby "that which hurts, also instructs" (Ben Franklin).

Nothing formative and functional can be built from a lie.

And it didn't work. The data, is in.

So I have to ask myself..

Is any of this being considered by Donald Trump or his people, or have some of them already climbed aboard?

Does he know?

The internal recognition of this, of the truth that it was an elaborate, military-grade, global black op, psyop, to begin to serve a cause and course of authentic justice and authentic security where eternal vigilance is the cost of freedom, is necessary, however painful it may be to realize, so that an authentic cause of historical truth and justice can serve a worthwhile purpose as a great point of historical learning about what not to do and how not to be, which as a byproduct, in that recognition, starting right now - serves a cause of truth and justice to it's many victims, which includes at some level all of us and the whole world that was abused in the process and corrupted by it's central delusion (take over the world).

Can the 9/11 event teach us anything about history? and can it teach us anything other than to simply make of the Muslim or radical Islamist the only scapegoat in the whole mess, or might some responsibility for the whole policy not reside within..?

Shouldn't everyone just stop a take a good hard look in the mirror and in the rear view mirror of historical hindsight?

And doesn't 9/11 sit there as a great teaching moment, even if it makes us lose our legs at the memorial service, the knowledge of this terrible truth at the heart of it all.

The victims deserve better.

We all deserve so much better than to fall victim to black bag black ops that ultimately accomplish nothing other than to generate a world that is less safe relative to enemies both without, and within.

Unless and until 9/11 informs our understanding of what's been going on, then how can we really work to authentically prevent and not foment such atrocities? We can't. We cannot be held hostage or victimized by such things any more.

It's unbecoming of the nature of the human being in the 21st century, which is based on individualism and not collectivism.

The real and true narrative cannot retain the lie, whether it ends up in the MSM or not, and more than half the world knows already.

As an independent President, Donald Trump might be able to do something to put a halt to that policy that gave rise to and rode the back of 9/11 (which is why he shouldn't put Guiliani on his Cabinet because Guiliani knows, then again maybe he also knows who all the players are to better understand this territory).

I think he knows full well and is beginning to make use of that understanding and awareness in re-forming and re-shaping the government.

If he knows and had the courage to stand against it, then cheers I think would go up throughout all the spheres who also already know the truth if one is to be known since there's nothing hidden which is not ultimately made known and brought to light.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 25-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Trump on 9/11 Truth & 28 Pages Town Hall

www.youtube.com...

Published on Feb 18, 2016
CNN - Donald Trump does not believe the official story of 9/11. He is the only candidate that has the balls to publicly question the official 9/11 myth. He is a smart guy and the establishment is scared to death of him. He knows our "allies" in the Middle East were involved in 9/11. Trump 2016!

No Trump does not believe the OS of 911.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
removed
edit on 25-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well he did say - "Elect me as president, and I will tell you who really did 9/11."

Anyone with common sense knows it was a sham.

----

But on the video he meant that he thought there were bombs on the plane.

Whether he does or does not know what happened I highly doubt that he will bring it out or talk about it but who knows. He doesn't want to piss off his masters.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
He doesn't know yet, but he might some day.
Consider that the higher ups in all departments have been around, and likely are facing blackmail and/or execution if they turn on their true masters. Many secrets go undocumented, and thus to the grave with their keepers.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You know what, I reckon he might?

What does he have to lose.....apart from his life.

The tables have been turned and politics is about to be reset. The long long long chain of BS'ing presidents has now past and the story could easily slip out.

The better question would be. When is President Trump going to tell America it was an inside job?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I highly doubt that. Are you seeing who he is electing into his cabinet?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Bushes worked pretty hard against Trump. Now, all bets are off.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21573410]
The better question would be. When is President Trump going to tell America it was an inside job?

Why would he, that would just be another Trump lie....

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Depends on what your definition of inside job is.

I'm pretty sure he knows that Bush and his daddy let it happen to justify an invasion in the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

He won't I don't think, but, if the government tells it to itself and looks much more closely at the deep state shadow government and all the nefarious goings on behind this entire episode of historic insanity and dark night of the soul, then that can bring about the desired change at least as a starting point or as a sunrise of something novel - Reality.

Policy has to be informed from a new place of understanding, even if for some it might mean tears of sorrow, regret and repentance - oh what did we do?!

I think it has everything to do with an idea that I picked up from a book called "The Road Less Travelled, A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth" by M. Scott Peck, MD, and it's corollary from a follow up book called "Civility, A World Waiting to be Born" by the same author.

but to "get that" I'll start with a quote from a German born American psychologist by the name of Erich Fromm

On Natonalism

Nationalism is our form of incest, is our idolatry, is our insanity. ”Patriotism” is its cult. It should hardly be necessary to say, that by ”patriotism” I mean that attitude which puts the own nation above humanity, above the principles of truth and justice; not the loving interest in one’s own nation, which is the concern with the nation’s spiritual as much as with its material welfare –never with its power over other nations. Just as love for one individual which excludes the love for others is not love, love for one’s country which is not part of one’s love for humanity is not love, but idolatrous worship.

~ Erich Fromm, from "The Sane Society"

Read more at www.notable-quotes.com...

The idea is that of Discipline, for which Peck describes 4 fundamental "tools of discipline", the use of which produces mental health and well being, at any level, where the will, to use the tools of discipline, is love. They are:

1) Delay of Gratification - and the bracketing of what might seem to be easier or more expedient (the source of all evil plans)

2) Dedication to Truth - and reality, except at the cost of truth and reality itself.

2) Acceptance of Responsibility

3) Balancing - the work of continually striking and re-striking an appropriate balance in one's emotional reactions and responses or in short, emotional control.

Mental well being, at all levels, is really a function of the will to use the tools of discipline, which is love where love may be defined as:

The will, to give of one's self for the sake of another's spiritual growth and well being (Peck).

In his follow up book "Civility, A World Waiting to be Born", the forward for which was written by Al Gore, this theme is then taken to it's logical conclusion when framed within the context of Civility, which he defined as:

"Consciously motivated organizational behavior that is ethical in submission to a higher power", or an imagined perfect observer (ie: not the "devil" or aliens or any such thing).

The "problem" that arises takes place in an area that might be thought of as a paradox of leadership and authority in the gap of the divided middle between what is and what ought to be where there is always a type of controversy surrounding the issue of authority and from what center or source it derives it's authority and thus, power. It's the place where leaders "cave in" to either something that falls woefully short of the standard, or, that intentionally aligns itself with the wrong master perhaps even under the faulty premise that "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em", and then right there, there's the fall into corruption and all manner of devilish nonsense and skullduggery who's price is an unnecessary victimization whereby "neurosis and mental illness is always the substitute for legitimate suffering" (Carl Jung), and that's where real and authentic discipline is discarded in favor of the "ease" and expediency of evil or of a permissive framework for evil, perhaps even one that revels in it.

But it makes victims of us all, including the leaders who are corrupted by it and who fall victim to its allure, or because of simple laziness.

A prime example of this is 9/11 as a means to chart a diagonal path across the geopolitical chessboard while tripping over itself in pursuit of the throne of global power and influence via global governance, which as we have seen with some of these institutions, like the UN and EU, are filled with this type of laziness and even the sycophantic kowtowing to evil overlords and masters, whoever they may be, whether hooked-nosed Internatonal Bankers or grey aliens or the devil.

My hope is that this rising tide of awareness and understanding of the true narrative of modern history, will come to appropriate the tools of discipline in service to an authentic Civility, where the height of Virtue is power, restrained, and the true gentleman one who walks lightly but carries a big stick and who never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally.

Servant leadership based on individual Civil Liberty is hard work, but because whatever suffering is experienced to realize and uphold the highest standards of Civility, is a necessary one, the will, as the will of love, is available, and forms the real taco shell that's capable of holding the weight of the guacamole (to quote Obama allegedly quoting Ellen). It's not a vessel of another's suffering as a form of empowerment, but the willingness to accept part of the weight of the cross as a necessary suffering for the sake and cause of love, which requires courage, strength and wisdom to uphold as a perfect model of authentic Civilized leadership.

It's like a gate or a doorway of love through which we can all pass through into greener pastures one by one when we recognize the person of God himself and His love functioning as that door and invitation, as well as the table, which isn't a platform of unnecessary suffering, but a table set for us to find our place, even if we might approach it hobbling and crippled or in a state of abject repentance and regret.

The problem with our current leadership and the philosophy that informs them is that they don't know what they're doing or why, and to the degree that they engage in or tacitly approve "the dark arts" in the sight of God, they've failed, but if we want evidence, all we need really do is look to their fruits and in that regard, all the data is in and spread out all over the field.

The sad thing about it all is that real and authentic leadership is the only sane and rational position to take in the face of all obstacles because only via the use of the tools of discipline can real problems be solved and not simply exacerbated, while otherwise good men become monsters.

edit on 26-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
What about the "look what they did to you" approach? I'm sure if he started to peddle that line, followers would encourage him. The of course there would be war trials etc.

It's got good legs for sure.

If he did know the truth and was willing to imply.....who knows what would happen. I could even start to like him?

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
removed - for civility
edit on 26-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

What does he have to lose.....apart from his life.

The tables have been turned and politics is about to be reset.

You can't possibly believe this

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No.
The only answer when a thread title asks a question.
No.

PS
It wasn't but I'm done with that argument a decade ago .
edit on 11262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The man doesn't read a news paper why would you think for even a moment he's read anything about this.

If it's longer than a tweet it's over his reading level.
Come on now.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yes... Trump is knowledgeable on 911

not because he himself immersed himself in CT sites or learned all the different viewpoints.... he was focused on his Trump empire and businesses

Trump has relied on Kellyanne Conway to be his eyes-&-ears on such things...

ever wonder just how a businessman like Trump became so well versed on anti-globalist worldviews

well I give the nod to his Campaign manager and chief staff Advisor Ms Conway for bringing him into awareness

she's better than the security briefings that have a required bias built-in

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is no way all of this was faked(notwithstanding my mother in law was a block from the pentagon on 9/11 and saw the crash...
Unless W had a hologram machine and a thousand men in black mind erasers in NY, this absolute happened...

Watch this please:

-Chris

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

-Chris

indeed... a core cadre of 8 pilot trained zealots
then the drafted muscle, thugs who would assist in hijacking the aircrafts which were commandeered by the Islamic zealots

~ all 19-20 terrorists/zealots/martyrs/Jihadists manipulated by the deep-state & dark ops & dual-citizenship neocons from across the earth ~

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No.
The only answer when a thread title asks a question.
No.

PS
It wasn't but I'm done with that argument a decade ago .

Well it seems you're not done with that argument, if so why post or even entertain reading the thread?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join