It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That Aliens Are Among Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Right I got the impression that you and more obviously TommyD1966 (must be four years my senior) were suggesting I was trolling, probably because of my ill thought out reaction of the Logic vein in the thread of the video and the whole concept that it was possible to replace god with Logic and get the same religious reward endorphine release reward going by simply retraining there mind's, they are wrong actually but that is another matter and they are using a claim that they can recreate religious experience artificially basing it on earlier scientific work which was neither broadly accepted nore broadly rejected.

I have to agree with the scientists that stimulii cause neural alteration it is simply how the brain work's but there work on using field's and other stimuli to create religious experience in the brain is obviously highly subjective and not really applicable as it does not explain at all but merely show's the stimuli can be artificially recreated which does not explain or deny a Godhead in any way whatsoever.

So if I read you wrong then I apologize but if it is any consolation the gladiator I am talking about from the monty python movie is the one that threw his sword down then ran for it while the huge gladiator running after him had a heart attack so he claimed victory by default, actually a very funny scene at least to my twisted sense of humor.

And even if I was correct I hold neither of you any ill will, this is a discussion about a concept that I actually disagree with and worse a video that seem's to promote a potential new cult similar to Scientology in some respect's.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

ok. thank you.

hgn

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noah97

Human would NEVER detach from his emotions because this is what MAKES US HUMAN!
They are making people alienate from what makes them human...
I have been sure for years that aliens are among us and THIS is my proof. And they are FOOLING ALL OF YOU into following their doctrine!

If you think being illogical, and a slave to egotistical reactionary emotions is what makes us human, (and with no offense intended) well then, you are quite mistaken.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
YES @LABTECH767 They are saying how Einstein beleives in some Spinoza God when Eiinstein had always said he was an atheist. Its just bull#.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Noah what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noah97
Proof That Aliens Are Among Us

Human would NEVER detach from his emotions because this is what MAKES US HUMAN!
They are making people alienate from what makes them human...
I have been sure for years that aliens are among us and THIS is my proof. And they are FOOLING ALL OF YOU into following their doctrine!

'Feelings' are 'thoughts'.
'Emotions' are the physical manifestation of 'thoughts'.
It is not possible to 'attach' to 'feelings/emotions', anyway.
All 'thoughts/feelings' come and pass, come and pass...

But, I get what you are trying to say.

Pain transforms us from animals into human beings, and is necessary to learn/become Love!
Unconditional Love allows us to transcend mere humanity into Universality! *__-

You seem to be conflating 'feelings/emotions' with unconditional Love.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join