It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
While the rest of the free world seems bent on arguing about 'pizza', I just finished what is perhaps the most DELICIOUS smoked turkey, cranberry with pecan dressing, and sage sausage stuffing SANDWICH on the face of this 'Fragile Earth'!! It was so voluminous it needed 'Science & Technology' to be squashed down to manageable proportions, despite its near 'General Conspiratorial' size.

My assembly method is an age old traditions passed down through 'History' from 'Ancient & Lost Civilizations'. The secret truly is 'Really Above Top Secret'. Not even confinement to 'Area 51 and Other Facilities', 'Military Projects' or 'Weapons' will cause me to divulge my methods. And while the ingredients could easily cause 'Social Issues and Civil Unrest' and even 'Global Meltdown' for my failings to reveal the 'Secret Societies' from whence these recipes and methods came, I sincerely hope it will not affect our 'Relationships' henceforth. I believe 'People' here are strong enough of 'Religion, Faith and Theology' to resist the temptations of 'Food and Cooking' by other 'Members'. Indeed, it is times like this which sometimes cause us to throw 'Health and Wellness' to the wind for the sake of pure culinary 'Survival'. Alas, it is but once a year, on the day which has come to be known as Black Friday.

And now, my sandwich has vanished altogether, right before my eyes, like so many 'Aliens and UFOs' before it.

I would be remiss if I failed to make note of the fact my 'Pets', who have established a writ of 'Posse Comitatus' in our household, must have been brushing up on their 'Paranormal Studies' as they are able to use their telekinetic powers to discover even the very thought of the construction of one of these mythical treats...and show up seemingly out of thin air.

With that, I will bring this post to a close with the honest hope and conviction that all will believe this annual rite is not one of 'Folk Tales & Urban Legends', but rather a journey of the inner-self worthy of the contemplation of 'Philosophy and Metaphysics' itself in the grander scale of the world we live in.

edit on 11/25/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Well done, sir, well done indeed!

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
im making some panko breaded stuffing balls with mozz shoved in the middle then fried in duckfat. I hope its as good as it looked when I saw Giada making it.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm making myself a glass of water. I hope it's as good as it looked when I saw Jamie Oliver making it.

edit on 25-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

maybe...but jamie oliver doesn't know what he's doing.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
im making some panko breaded stuffing balls with mozz shoved in the middle then fried in duckfat. I hope its as good as it looked when I saw Giada making it.

She's so cute, everything she makes looks good.

She has a recipe for bourbon brussels sprouts that is just amazing and the only way I will eat them. I generally don't like them so, I credit Giada for getting me to try them.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I guess the ATS forum titles undertone wasn't accented well enough.

edit on 11/25/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I guess the ATS forum titles undertone wasn't accented well enough.

Ill be darned...you moving them to bold helps the incredibly dense go from casual conversation to actually understanding what is going on here.

Well played.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I noticed the ATs-forum-themed undertones in the original op (before the bold), for the record.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Meanwhile...

This pussycat no longer uses the "recent posts page" as her ATS surfing tool anymore (except on the BTS side of the forum). I now only surf my way around via the "forums page", picking my way through the various forums that I might find interesting things to read and partake in.

It's the only way to not have to scroll through 6000 US political infantile circus threads trying to find something worthwhile to read that doesn't involve having to dodge through the frontline of bullets flying from every direction. I don't like having to read each and every thread title I'm scrolling past in an attempt to find something that's not about US politics... it became like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I've literally had to change how I rummage my way around this site now.

So far it's been working quite nicely for me, with my sanity still in check.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

SO...did you enjoy the post or not???

I'm confused.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

No.

Hated it. Totally and utterly hated it.

.... because I'm jealous that I don't have a turkey and sage sausage stuffing sandwich to gobble down too.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Hey, Fed Ex is cheap if you'd like me to send you some.

I can send a box!

top topics

join